Vampire Diaries

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
They just started making these books into a series. I've seen two episodes and it does the five books absolutely no justice.

I read the books after Seth gave them to me for Christmas. I found them easier to read than twilight series, I felt the author, J.L Smith, writing style flowed a little more easily.

It was meant to be a trilogy but she ended up putting out two more and is still working on last two. It goes The Awakening , The Struggle, The fury, Dark reunion, and return of Nightfall, but those are the ones out. I'm still waiting for The Return: Shadow Souls ,The Return: Midnight, The Return: Vampire Night, and The Return: Tragic Falls

The Vampires in this series were more like regular ones, in the sense they drink blood, have powers, are strong, burn in sunlight (minus a stone they can wear), and need to be invited in a living persons home.

The characters were really interesting too:
-Elena was the school queen.
-Stephen was the Italian transfer student as well as vampire, and Elena's target in school. He doesn't drink human blood, most of the time.
-Damon was Stephens brother, and the two of them never get along. He is more powerful then Stephen because he drinks human blood.
-Bonnie is one of Elena's best friends and also has some little gifts of her own
-Meredith is Elena's other best friend she is the smart protective one in the group.
-Matt is Elena's ex boyfriend and one of her protectors

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.