Vampire Slayer [Re-Bled] soon to be released!

Discussion in 'Members' Projects' started by DM Cross, Aug 30, 2005.

1. DM Cross

DM Cross You want to see a magic trick? Staff Member

Ratings:
    +570 / 1 / -0
    Most of you are going to wonder what "Vampire Slayer [Re-Bled]" is.

Well, Vampire Slayer (aka VS) is a miniature AoS made by moi, Alexander! :)

Vampire Slayer [Re-Bled] (aka VS[RB]) is the second version of this AoS.

The storyline behind VS is as follows:

VS consisted of a 3 lane AoS, crammed into a 32x32 space. It has captureable neutral bases, two powerful custom heroes, and a ton of action in such a tight space!

VS[RB] just made it even better. The two neutral bases now spawn extra units for the owner, there's a leaderboard to track the kills of the two heroes, Alexander was re-balanced, and one of his old unused moves was replaced, Richard is going to be completely revamped, and both of them will be getting brand new custom models, courtesy of Rinpun.

I wouldn't mind some feedback on VS before I release VS[RB]. You can get it here, at the bottom of Post 1. Sadly, this version doesn't have the new AI, so playing 1 player isn't as fun. However, if you can get a friend, you can still go 1 v 1!

2. Sud

Sud "[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    I'm surprised that you and Ace don't get together and do something jointly, as you both seem to specialize in the small AoS style maps

3. XXXconanXXX

XXXconanXXX Cocktails anyone?

Ratings:
    +277 / 0 / -0
    So...Who's bleeding?

4. DM Cross

DM Cross You want to see a magic trick? Staff Member

Ratings:
    +570 / 1 / -0
    It was just a fancy way to say "Version 2" other then saying "Version 2"

5. Sud

Sud "[If life=Dota] I'd have quit long ago" -- Acehart

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    It might be prudent for you to update this thread such that people can download and discuss it. Most of the VS chat is in the secret level and out of the eyes of the mainstream.