Vertigo - Some Kind of Trailer

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
[youtube]9_RfTDW9Oyk[/youtube]

[youtube]xaus8o0saA4[/youtube]

Decided to put together a small trailer-type video outlining some of the main features in my upcoming game, Vertigo.

Link to the music in the description, alternatively you can mute it if you don't like it :3

---

After having watched the video I was pretty stunned at how good the game was looking overall, I'm really happy with this one and can't wait to get it out there for everyone to play!

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Holy crap, A lot of llamas. Well, the game looks great.

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Looks really good!:thup:

My only problem with the video is that the font that you used doesn't let letters like g,y, and q go partially below the line. :D

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
I can't wait for this. The game itself has a very simple concept, yet you are really adding your own twist to it in many ways. Music is great too. :)

My only problem with the video is that the font that you used doesn't let letters like g,y, and q go partially below the line.

I dunno, I kinda like the style of it. Makes it sort of a goofy fantasy font, which matches the idea of the game really well.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys! I do hope to have it released in the next week or 2!

It was said way back when I first made the font that some characters didn't look right, I probably would have positioned the taller characters correctly if I knew how (the program I used was annoying to control), I decided that it was legible enough to not be a problem.

EDIT: One thing I was particularly unhappy with was how unclear it was as to what some powerups were doing, so I made another trailer. This puts more of a spotlight on what is happening with some of the powerups, as well as shows off Advanced Mode and some hats!

[youtube]xaus8o0saA4[/youtube]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.