Video Graphic Requests!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I will be needing some custom graphics for my videos. They will vary from cartoonish magic to realistic fires. Anyone can help but if someone would do it as a personal job with me, that would be greatly appreciated. :)

Request One:
I need a series of images, similar to a sprite sheet, of a changing map.
Like this Terminator Motion Poster:
http://www.movietrailertalk.com/2008/11/new-terminator-salvation-motion-poster/
But with this picture:
23szybq.png

But the changes won't be like that and will be to my storyline. If you want the job, post here or PM me or message me or something, and I will give more information.

Thanks in advance! +rep to helpers! :D
P.S. I don't play Maple Story. :)

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
OK, thanks a lot!

Well, for the map thing, it doesn't have to be as awesome as the Terminator one. It can be much more simple. And it is cartoonish.

If you or somebody is up for that job, it would be maybe just 28 pictures, and it shows each day. So day one would be like that, all normal, day two there is a sudden small burst, so like somewhere in the cities like an explosion on the map, then day three more explosions start happening, and things escalate, and like up to day ten of explosions, and then like day eleven to twenty is like sometimes explosions, and then it quiets down, and like day twenty-four, it turns to more greenish, deserted place.

For special effects, could you maybe be a personal graphics manager? I sent you a PM.

Thanks!

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
Ok well I can't do it right now working on my Private server for WoW and on my comp with an old OS Which doesnt support my VE Programs so I'll do it Wednesday in engineering class. I misread it and thought u meant another thing.

Also You want it to be images or a movie like the Terminator thing?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.