Video Logo Request

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Hey TH graphic peeps!

I'm lookin for help on a logo. You see, I started a DotA video blog, and I'm coming up on my 5th episode already. I've vowed to have a "Dagon Day" every 5th episode, and I was wondering if I could get a cool logo for the video.

The original item picture:
BTNINV_Wand_06.gif

Do what you wish with it. Maybe add cool red lightning effects to it etc., just so long as it has that image or something like it with the text "Dagon Day!" in there, it's cool. If you find some other art with some guy using a scepter, and you wish to 'shop it a bit with red lightning goodness, go for it :D

I will mention you in my video and give you extra special thanks each time I use it ;)

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Erm ... video-sized?

I guess large-ish, like 800x600. Wouldn't windows movie maker resize it to be the size of the screen anywho?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
videologo.jpg

Hope you like it. If you don't, I wont be offended, I'm not very artistic at all haha.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
videologo.jpg

Hope you like it. If you don't, I wont be offended, I'm not very artistic at all haha.

Hah, I love it. Totally usable ;)

Oh and whitesock, I think WMW compresses down to 800x600, and besides its going on youtube anyways.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Ooh I was wrong, 640x480! Sorry, I was at work when posting and responding, didn't have my computer.

I could resize it and have that being squishy, but if you could alter it for that size sqrage, I'd appreciate it!

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
videologo2.jpg

Looks kind of blurry I think maybe I'll totally redo it instead of resizing later on.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.