Other ViG's Golem Wars

M

Macintuss

Hi. I recently got pretty far on a map that I've been working on. It's basically done and I've tried it out a couple times online and people seem to like it.

But that's not enough for me. I feel like its missing something. Maybe the balance is off but I know it can be a whole lot better. So I'm uploading it here for tips on how to make my map a funner game to play. ANY comments/suggestions, even "you map just sucks give up" [but more constructive criticism is nice] will be fine so i know in which direction to go.

Map Info:
VigsGolemWarsz.jpg

Name- ViG's Golem Wars

Idea- This map is baised of the star craft map "Golem Wars". What you do is select a unit to spawn and they will be created in your base every 3 seconds. Attack your foes bases and destroy them to win. Every 15 kills you will be given a golem piece. Use 3 of these pieces to make a golem unit combining it on any of the 4 beacons (same area as golem piece is created). You can also combine 3 golem pieces into 1 hero golem piece. when you have 3 hero pieces you can combine a hero golem OR create 1 ultimate golem piece.

Comments- There is a fast 50sec tutorial at the beginning because a lot of players don't know what golem wars are. If your playing by yourself to check it out then go to lan and make sure to add a computer to play against or else you will auto win.

Thanks Guys.:thup:​

Map was too big to upload here so I put it on Epicwar.com, here is the link:http://epicwar.com/maps/download/62841/ViG%27s%20Golem%20Wars.w3x

brodygs9630

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
hmmmm....pretty good mpa only 1 thing.

at the begining i was confused because i was able tos elect every golem...is that supposed to happen?mabye make it so that you can select 1 type of golem,and it automaticly spawns that type of golem.then when you get a certain amout of kills,you can upgrade your golem into a better one,and so on.sort of like Footmen Frenzy.

Map Score:7/10:thup:

M

Macintuss

Sigh.....

Yes you are supposed to be able to move the golem piece. That would be stupid if you were stuck with one golem. That allows for mixing healers with buffers and tankers. Adds diversity.

They DO upgrade. At 500 kills you get the "bigger" guy standing next to the...eh "smaller" one.

Thanks for taking the time to download and try my map:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.