vJASS Screws Campaigns??

Jinxx

Reaction score
I've recently read that using vJASS in a map, and re-saving it while it's a part of a campaign, seems to mess it up. I may have misunderstood, but the gist of it seems to be that the map itself needs to be completely finished before being inserted into a campaign. :confused:

If this is true, would it be possible to make Leap/Knockback/DoT spells using the new hashtables with just vanilla JASS? I just started putting together a short campaign, and worrying about not being able to save maps inside it that are works-in-progress just seems so... limiting. :(

Also, will using the NewGen World Editor (with just JASS code, not vJASS) still mess up my campaign? I'd hate to have to give up the awesome features of NGWE and go back to using the vanilla editor. :banghead:

Anyway, sorry for my noobish questions, but until now I've had no reason to stop using vJASS since all my projects were strictly single-map affairs.

Also, cookies to anyone who can give me a link to a hashtable tutorial about a Leap or Knockback spell (GUI or JASS, either is fine). :)

bLu3_eYeS

Reaction score
Backup all the maps , and put them togheter and see if it screws up.If it screws up u will need to remove the vJass from the backups you made.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.