VMA Swift/West Incident

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Did anyone else see this? Gotta say, it's kind of pathetic.

Thing is, West did something similar years ago... Remember Hurricane Katrina? He and Robin Williams did a commercial to advertise for a volunteer service or fundraiser or something and at the end of the live commercial [I think it was live] West decided to blurt out "President George W. Bush does not like black people"... Leaving Robing Williams and most of America baffled for a few seconds before the commercial cut out.

And now this? The guy needs attention in the worst way... I think before that, he got a lot of attention because he and 50 Cent were releasing their third albums on the same day. So three events where he gets these huge pushes, two of which for doing these... Insanely unnecessary things.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
[youtube]HSreeNuUppg[/youtube]

Can we have another South Park Episode? Do you like Fish Sticks? This man has the biggest Ego.

sqrage

Reaction score
Oh god. It's leaked over to here from facebook and all the other social networking sites? :(

It's just a publicity stunt guys...think of how many peopled turned the TV on after hearing about that incident.

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
Reaction score
Kanye is an arrogant asshole. He definitely has some racist issues to work out and he really needs to reel in that ego. That said he still makes great music.

I'm a fan of the musician, not of the man.

U are a noob

Reaction score
I found it really interesting that Taylor Swift won Best Female Video but yet was not even nominated for the Best Video of the Year. He didn't say that Taylor Swifts video was bad, he simply said that Beyonce's was one of the greatest of all time and this statement is proved by the video winning Video of the Year. Defiantly rude to go up there like that but he didn't directly insult her and he also indirectly insanely boosted her fame.

He just spoke his opinion in the wrong time/spot. We've all done it, especially while under the influence.

IMO its not really a big deal. Taylor Swift is getting way more than her 30 seconds of fame for doing her acceptance speech.

n[u]ll

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Kanye is an arrogant asshole. He definitely has some racist issues to work out and he really needs to reel in that ego. That said he still makes great music.

I'm a fan of the musician, not of the man.

QFT

oh and, I think I'm gonna cut a maze in my hair, is that cool guys?

codemonkey

Code monkey not crazy, just proud.
Reaction score
Imma Let You Finish meme time
lulz.jpg

Mlkkanye.jpg

Tru_Power22

Reaction score
Yeah, I think by the time this blows over there will be like five million of these pictures.

Seb!

Reaction score
Why do they keep giving Kanye a seat near the front..

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Seth, I'm really happy for you, I'm gonna let you finish, but TheHelper had one of the best threads of all time.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Of all time!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Taylor Swift has some pretty good music, I like her far more than Beyoncé...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.