Volunteers to test giant UMS map!

T

True Scorn

I'm not sure what you mean by comments but I do label the locations, as there is many more than seventy of them. I used Starcraft X-tra Editor for the entire map creation, besides the protection.

L

LazyCoder

He means trigger comments

When are you going to test this map? :confused:

T

True Scorn

Oh.....

Well, I would test it, if I wasn't half a country from my computer. I'll be back next week though. That, and I need someone who can actually create the map. See, I have this teensey problem that screws up my map making. We call it, "The Host's Latency is too high"

To say the least, it makes me angry.

So I need someone who has their router forwarded so people can join their created map, who had previously downloaded the map from here.

V

victimchild

I have the same problem. I'm trying to figure it out because it really sucks that I can't put on any maps that I make in the editor. I would recommend using Starforge for your next map. It's a really advanced editor, and is, in my opinion, the best.

U

Unregistered

I prefer simple point and click, free's up more time for me to go insane over the triggers

S

Striker_X

I was able to get around the high latency error when i host by setting up a static IP (google search got me there, dont ask) Because of a power outage now I'm searching for the same fix again, but it is out there.

V

victimchild

I was looking into that, but I didn't want to touch anything that might totally screw up my able battlenet. Right now, every time I try to log on in my other comp, it tells me that I should reinstall the application. What does this mean?

B

bravekilla

hey ill host game :) contact me anytime ill tho i am at the school but add me and contact me as soon as you see me online

madreza

see you then

D

Dipsoid

I'll test it. I can't play on Battlenet, as I lost my cd key years ago, but my friends and I in my apartment play all the time, I'll let you know of any glitches we find.

T

True Scorn

Wow, again I was about to give up on this game, I came back to this site to remove it (Copyright stuff, the actual book that I based this off of is only an edit away from sending it out. Wish me luck! *crosses fingers)

Anyway, lemme know what you find dipsoid and when are you on, bravekilla? I don't actually play Starcraft much anymore (Too much fun with my wii) but if I knew when you were on I would peel myself away.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.