US News Walmart is absolutely slashing prices on brand new games (and basically everything else)

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
In a freak incident overnight, the Walmart website has went absolutely bonkers and giving discounts on items in the neighborhood of 90% off or so. This would be written off as just another day in the glitch-filled world of internet commerce if it weren’t for the deals lasting well over four hours since they first broke.

The deals weren’t limited to just video games. If you’d like a 20″ or better monitor for $8.85, go for it. Want a pressure washer for $15? Here you go. How about a craps table for $89? Or an entire damn BOWFLEX for $33? Well they’re all going for these prices and there’s plenty reason to believe Walmart is honoring these prices for in-store pickups, whether they meant to or not.

As you can tell from the header, there’s an absolute ton of price slashes. Just about every other brand new game around is price-slashed to $18.03 (that price makes no sense, really). That means Pokemon X/Y, FIFA 14, Madden 25. There has been no shortage of stories of people buying a meager cart of twelve copies of Battlefield 4, five copies Grand Theft Auto V on each console, and oh, say, seven copies of Diablo III. In fact, that very payload is right here in a picture by Slickdeals user Sundownn.

Q3AJjen.jpg

Source. (Stick Skills)

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Woah.. I wish I lived in the US..
I could have bought 10 3DS XL and resell it here.. lol

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
You could now buy them in the US and sell them for cheap in asia. That would be incredibly funny.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.