Want a NUON pen?

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
I have a bunch of NUON pens and would like to give them away to the community. These are nice Cross pens (black ink). Photo attached. Also see Kev's post on this page for another shot.

I'm only asking you to pay for the cost of postage and PayPal fees. For US residents it will be $3. For those overseas it will be $5. Send PayPal payment to [email protected]. If you want to pay by other means then please contact me directly.

Limit one per person.

Attachments

• 20080919-0001.png
    20080919-0001.png
    567.3 KB · Views: 508

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Save me one please. I need to check my PayPal and see my fundage and it might be a couple of days but if you could save me one that would be awesome.

Xentorians

Reaction score
I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw an update in the front page! hehe. Well I definitely want a pen, I'll send for it when i get back late afternoon from work.

Alakai

Reaction score
They really are nice pens. :)
Just received mine not too long ago. :thup:

(I would have gotten a few controllers had I known they were still available. May still inquire however...)

4501995965_a6db8e6859_b.jpg

4502627728_ccd47aa503_b.jpg

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Yes, I still have more. Send me a PM if you are unable to use PayPal. See the first post for details.

The only controllers I have left are likely non-functional. I will send them anywhere for the price of postage.

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
That pen is nice. Not sure why I never got one. If there's any still available I'll take one. I didn't realize your last post was from 2010 - LOL.

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
That pen is nice. Not sure why I never got one. If there's any still available I'll take one. I didn't realize your last post was from 2010 - LOL.

Yeah that is my bad :) I was looking at whos online and somebody was viewing the post and I saw the pen and just had to chime in on it. I did not notice the date but I pretty much knew he did not have anymore. Sorry about that.

V-SNES

NUON Lover!
Staff member
Reaction score
...I have a few more

I'll need to ask more for postage since rates have increased, but I can definitely get you one.
I'd be interested in one too if possible. Of course, Stephen has got dibs.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
These are those high quality Cross Pens and they have an awesome NUON logo on them. Unfortunately, the one I have not is not pristine some chick I had over grabbed it and used it to write something. I made her aware of the rarity of her writing utensil but still she said it was an extra special writing experience :) Cross pens are like that.

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Okay, I sent a pen to Stephen as a test.

I have a few more. If you are interested in a pen (and haven't already gotten one) hit my DMs with your address. If you are in the United States, postage will be $6. If you are international, we'll need to compute it.

V-SNES & sixersfan105, I'll reserve one for each of you. Just send me a DM.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.