WANTED - Complete Boxed Toshiba SD-2300 NUON system, working

3DOMan

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Title says it all. Looking to upgrade to a boxed system so I can pass my loose one along to a friend who wants to get into NUON :)

I'm also still looking for a complete or sealed retail Iron Soldier 3 or any Korean NUON stuff.

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just donated a loose SD2300 to the International Center for the History of Electronic Games at the National Museum of Play in Rochester, NY last weekend. Also gave them a copy of Ballistic, Freefall, one of each controller (Logitech, HPI Warrior and a NIB HPI Stealth) and one of the autographed copies of the Games + Demos disc that we sent around to everyone to sign. I could've sworn I had the box for the Toshiba but I guess not!

3DOMan

Reaction score
I'm currently accepting donations of complete Iron Soldier 3 retail version, if you have any extras laying around.

Stephen

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Definitely cool to hear the DVD made it to a museum :) Does that make us Dinosaurs now?

3DOMan

Reaction score
I had heard of Space Giraffe but I had also heard it was an unrelated game. Looking at the screenshots it looks alot like Tempest.

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely cool to hear the DVD made it to a museum :) Does that make us Dinosaurs now?

Pretty sure it does, yes. Sorry ;)

I had heard of Space Giraffe but I had also heard it was an unrelated game. Looking at the screenshots it looks alot like Tempest.

Were we talking Space Giraffe? lol. Yeah it has some similarities to Tempest but it is a different game. Main difference in gameplay is that you earn the most points by knocking bad guys off the rim of the web instead of always blasting them before they get there. Fun game that got overly roughed-up in reviews.

3DOMan

Reaction score
Lol...other than that it pretty much IS Tempest. Ah well, this game is more lively than Tempest Evolved.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.