$$$$ WANTED - Korean NUON N-591 system with Crayon Shin Chan game and Controller $$$$

viMaster

Reaction score
WOW! You really want this stuff, lol!
Good luck in finding it. I hope you do -- I scoured the interwebs for a long time for Crayon Shin Chan.
Let us know what you find! :)

3DOMan

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah, the game is pretty much useless without the Korean system to play it on. I'm not holding my breath on this one but I hope to find one eventually.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The only person I know that has this is the owner of this forum. K3V.

3DOMan

Reaction score
I'm very doubtful that he would sell it...

...but I'm a high roller! I got lots of money. $$$

3DOMan

Reaction score
Hope it's at least a decent game after I go through all this trouble to find one :banghead:

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The only person I know that has this is the owner of this forum. K3V.

Actually, I don't have a copy. I've only ever run into one person who has a copy, and that was back at PhillyClassic like 5 years ago. The video I have of the game here on the site was sent to me by someone in Japan who got the N-591 and the game somehow.

3DOMan

Reaction score
So it's basically so impossible to locate it's not even worth the trouble?

3DOMan

Reaction score
Honestly I'd be happy with just the game and controller. Game probably sucks anyway, not something I would be playing a whole lot, just wanted for my collection.

I wonder if the white controller even works on US system...probably not. Thing looks godawful anyway.

3DOMan

Reaction score
The rarity of this game, the short production run it had, the limited amount of time it was available, and the language barrier have all led me to include that it is basically impossible to locate.

Come to think of it, why the hell did they market the NUON in South Korea anyway? It wasn't even that successful in the US. What the hell were they thinking.

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have the white Samsung N591 controller, but not the system and game. I believe the controller does work with my N501 but it's been a long time since I tried.

gamemaster

Reaction score
Didn't that unit come bundled with a dvd also? Did it have any nuon features on it?

No one knows this????

3DOMan

Reaction score
Don't suppose you would be interested in selling that white controller...

3DOMan

Reaction score
Looks really poorly designed anyway...makes the logitech controller looks like gold!

How did you come across the white controller anyway, I'm curious.

gamemaster

Reaction score
Didn't that unit come bundled with a dvd also? Did it have any nuon features on it?

Anyone know this info??

3DOMan

Reaction score
I believe it came with a DVD but I'm not sure if it had nUON exclusive content. It's all in Korean anyway, good luck.

okiyasu

Reaction score
Actually, I don't have a copy. I've only ever run into one person who has a copy, and that was back at PhillyClassic like 5 years ago. The video I have of the game here on the site was sent to me by someone in Japan who got the N-591 and the game somehow.

It is me.:thup:
Since I had three, one was present to K3V.
And yet, it has two.

The enthusiasm you are looking for many years, I was struck.
Stuff has a spare one.
However, it is a very expensive commodity. International flights and shipping cost.

But if you like, please get in touch.

[email protected]
http://multina.starfleet.ac/ ~ okiyasu / okiyasu /

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.