Campaign War of the Ancients

Lahash

Reaction score
Well, I'm kinda new to the serious campaign editing, and I had this idea of project from a long time by now. As a huge lore fan I was always fascinating by the Warcraft history, specially about the events prior to the War of the Ancients, that is the corruption of the Eredar Race, to the War of the Ancients itself, the huge battle between the Burning Legion and the Kaldorei that ended up sundering the whole world of Azeroth through the destruction of the Well of Eternity.

Although the idea is cool, I was in need of people interesting of making this project trully epic, specially people expert on triggers, cinematics and modeling. My experience is more focused on unit creating and editing, along with spell editing, items, buildings and everything needed to create new races, but I really lack on experience in making the campaign maps (that need deep knowledge about triggers).

PM me people interested on the project. I plan to start it for real at May 1st, 2011.

Let us make the biggest war Azeroth has ever known an adventure for players. :

Edit: Although my presentation doesn't made the impression, this project is serious.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
I've been waiting a long time for something like this, either from Blizzard itself (Warcraft 4, the prequel to the original :p), or a freelance project like this. While I can't really help, I would love to really see this become a reality. So good luck! :thup:

-OverpoweR-

Reaction score
Im no expert at triggering, but im not useless either ;), i'd love to help you out with this, i also have some experience with Custom Campaigns,so ill be of some use,if not, than ill just be a tester and report bugs or such to you .

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.