AoS War of the Elements

kelogsloops

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
SURE :D That'd be awesome :D

i'm about to launch a new version, so we might need you in a second :D

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Hello again :)
Yes, it would be cool to know what are the changes from version to version (it's good to attract people as well). Changelog is a good sign that the map is free of bugs/ leaks/ malfunctions, so that people will likely test "another warcraft III map" :)

I would love to check your new version, although i am at a net cafe and my home-full-access-World Editor is not currently available :/
I will likely update my comments, though, if you changed all those things i told you, it will be an indeed interesting map for me.

kelogsloops

Reaction score
Yeah, i'm pretty sure i fixed EVERYTHING :D

but then about the changelog we have right now, i think i forgot about all the things we changed D:

captainrads

Reaction score
This looks pretty damn cool...oddly enough I am also making an elemental themed map...that seems to be popular, although my map is a footman wars map. Good luck to yours, it looks pretty damn cool. If I ever see it around U.S. East, I'll definitely join it.

captainrads

Reaction score
Thanks man, lemme know when you're gonna do that so I can try and get in on it. I'm usually on U.S. East.

kelogsloops

Reaction score
Now updated to 1.23a! Sorry, took a while, I finished it about a week ago, but then I never got round to updating.

kelogsloops

Reaction score
Updated to v1.25

THERE HAVE BEEN DRAMAAAAATIC changes since last released version (v1.23) due to the patch that made most maps unplayable.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.