AoS War of the heros.

fgw

Reaction score
Edit #1: Updated the map, hopefully fixed a few of the leaks, added the basis for the creep army and a few bosses.
Edit #2: Major problem with the death/revival triggers for any player other then red, if someone wants to take a look at it and off their opinion I would be most grateful. Can't really do anymore with the map ti'll I have a trigger to revive the heroes. Fixed the revive trigger with a sloppier but working one. Added two bossess.
Edit #3 Updated the map again, hopefully with more fixes, first tavern is completely full.
Edit #4 Three bossess, some neutral creeps on the right and left sides, working revive trigger. Its playable, but not particularly done. :D

Description: This is my first "real" map, its a standard hero aos format, three lanes, a handful of heros, a few items. The main idea is basically the same as every other aos, kill enemy heros, and destroy their main building. Also, there will be unit specific items eventually, and there will also be more neutral creeps that will sometimes launch attacks against lanes. I will also implement a system that spawns a boss creep every X minutes.

Positions:I'm looking for someone who could code some spells, and hopefully troubleshoot my triggers, since if something goes wrong I have no idea how to fix it.

Random infoAnyone is free to play the map, I could really do with opinions on things to fix or make better. The map is still in earlyish stages of development, I'd say around 46% done. Also, this is my first time posting something like this, so feel free to point out any errors I've made.

~Fgw

Attachments

• Hero aosx3.w3x
    497.9 KB · Views: 257

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Sounds great, but I have to remind you about how many thousands of AoS's there are out there. Can you post some screenshots or tell us more about the map? Like what separates it from the norm?

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
I ran through the triggers. They leak a lot.
Read up on leaks and fix them up.

Tutorial

BTW, I can't say it was very interesting at first glance. Not really original, but good luck with it :D

fgw

Reaction score
I ran through the triggers. They leak a lot.
Read up on leaks and fix them up.

Tutorial

BTW, I can't say it was very interesting at first glance. Not really original, but good luck with it :D

Interestingly enough, thats exactly what I'm doing right now. Yeah it may not be original, but once I implant what I've got planned it will be. Currently I want to get the standard aos gameplay down before I throw in any twists.

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Sure. Let's see some nice features in the future :D
I notice a lot of special effects though, why's that? One of the spell uses ~7 lines of Special Effect creation?

fgw

Reaction score
Sure. Let's see some nice features in the future :D
I notice a lot of special effects though, why's that? One of the spell uses ~7 lines of Special Effect creation?

Ah yes, I was messing around with it to see if it would create more then just one effect, sadly, it doesn't. XD
Also, I happened upon your spell pack on hive and figured I might use a few. They look really nice.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.