War3.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
Lets just say somehow i clumsily delted war3.exe, and i lost the disk. Now what do I do, there is no crack for the current patch. Can i download war.exe (liek the original file) from somewhere and use a cd key changer to fix the cd key?

Tonks

Reaction score
Ozzdog said:
Lets just say somehow i clumsily delted war3.exe, and i lost the disk. Now what do I do, there is no crack for the current patch. Can i download war.exe (liek the original file) from somewhere and use a cd key changer to fix the cd key?
:eek: Sinner! Repent! Thou shall not speak such satanous words upon thy forums! (Or your thread will be closed)

Anyway, no, you need to buy the game again if you don't have the disk and you deleted the .exe.
Unless your .exe file is still inside your trash?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you lose your CD Key? If you have your own CD Key you can reinstall the game from any War3 disc.

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
>>If you have your own CD Key ...

O good! I do have it. I have it saved in a text file. Ill borrow the disc from my buddy.

Dtere

Administrator
Reaction score
With any game anymore... when you pay $50 or whatever you pay for the CD-KEY mostly.

R

rozzoo

lol

Hey i have my disc and my cd key but i dont have war.exe installed and i have tried to reinstall warcraft3 but i still dont get it, please help me, how do i install War3.exe, if u know how to do please give me a link

B

Blackicecold

Ya

There is somthing wrong with that new patch. When i went to battle net and downloaded it the game stoped starting.It sais that there is no War3.exe. or that it cant be located and now if i reinstall warcraft 3 i cant go online because the patch would mess it up again

...sigh :banghead:

plz somone help :(

axtyler

Reaction score
same problem..

yea something is wrong with that patch is wont let me in.... i say any1 reading this shuld contact blizzard and let them now its scrwed up

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
See post here, solved the problem for me.

B

Blackicecold

Thank You!!!!!!

it worked it worked it worked!!!!!:D

thanks man!!!!:thup:

O

olieg91

wow ty sephiroth completely sorted problem

(btw nice to see another final fantasy fan :thup:)

P

pinkeBR

u are my heroe

man if it works i start to belive in GOD
i'm in brazil and all brazilçian foruns doesn't work and 'im getting pessed
i hope it works

P

pinkeBR

I Love U Man

yeah it works u are my heroe
the guy who created this is a genius
finnaly i can play DOTA

B

beausian

aeeeee

im pretty new to this because i acidently deleted my boy friend game some hoe, and wen i try and log in to wc3 it says tht war3.exe. is not installed.. i then looked at tht guys page and it says to download those things then unzip, wtf daoes unzip mean??
plz help:eek:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It means you extract with winzip.

Try speaking English next time. :thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.