warcraft 3 cd key grabber - Latest Update get it Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toejam

THIS IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED OR AVAILABLE. HAS NOT BEEN FOR MANY YEARS.

I was wondering if theres an updated version of this kickin around. Im just about to format my computer, and I lost my cd case for warcraft and need to retrieve my keys. Anyone have any suggestions or any programs that could help me do this. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sToRmy

my war3tft were install in my D: drive, when i try to grab it, the program pop up an error msg: error5. is there any other way that i can grab it?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I have no idea. Sounds like you might have some sort of registry corruption. The CD Key grabber captures the Battle.net login information from the game, decrypts the CD key from that information and displays it for you - so you can get the CD key from an installed version of the game.

If you have a hacked version, or have installed the game some other way than through the standard installer it is possible some registry files are not correct and the grabber might be trying to read those files. Unfortunately the CD Key grabber is offered as is and we do not support it technically here. We just do not have good communication with the programmer to give the error reports to. We just try to find the latest version and post it for people. Good Luck.

Rad

Reaction score
That tool doesnt work for me, would be nice to know my RoC key so I could use stealthbot again though.

At login screen it has Error 5. Hmm? It supports v1.20

H

HedrO

A version of grabber 1.05?

excuse me, im looking for a hack called cd key grabber i lost my cd key and i need to know if you can provide me with a cd key grabber that can be used on a ver 1.05 for starcraft. TY. -HeDro-

H

HedrO

know other pages?

do u know where i can find a old version ? a webpage or sumthing?if so please replie me asap.
i have a 1.05sc cd and still looking for cd grabber that can work with my cd.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
If I knew where to get it I would have told you in my last post.

C

cdkeygrabber

Cd Key Grabber

Where is the link to download this? :banghead:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
If you are trying to get it for the latest patch forget about it. The link to the last one is somewhere in this post. This utility will probably not be updated due to reports of its abuse. How lame. This site will probably not offer this utility ever again.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I have decided to pull support for the utility from the site due to its reported abuse. The last version is still available for download but Please do not ask for any updates here.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
THIS IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED OR AVAILABLE AND HAS NOT BEEN FOR MANY YEARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.