Warcraft 3 hoster pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
first start up autorefresh, then start up and host a game on bnet.

P

PezZ

I tried that D: it doesnt work... in some other post, someone said something about a command prompt... any idea what it is?

G

g1real

Allow autorefresh on your firewall, can you even host btw?
Dunno, it works fine for me =) on 3 different comps. So0oo0o0.

P

PezZ

yep i can host, i think its something to do with WinRar or something... D: Which i dont have.

G

g1real

Fine fine, let me get a zipfile ready, I promise I will... if I'm able to.
Wait, I probably am able to.. right now.

Editing this soon with a zip link, starting post too.

Here you have, pray my lazyness wont strike and prevent me from updating the complete hosting tools =)

Filefront - Autorefresh FIXED.zip

Xorifelse

I'd love to elaborate about discussions...........
Reaction score
We have a working one on the site, but at the forums not the tools. The one in tools was an attempt made by Dark_Baron_Prot to have it say 'Clan-CBS' has joined the game instead of 'Autorefresh', but he simply tried to change things using a Hex Editor which didn't work.

His work worked perfectly, Perhaps you shouldn't say things what you don't know.
However, the "Fixed" version doesn't work for me as well.
It does the exact same thing as the "old" version. which is Nothing.

It doesn't even detect that i'm joining a game.

A

AvC

It works for me just fine but the thing im having trouble with is every time i start the game and enter it and autorefresh is still doing what ever. It locks my computer up so every time I start a game i need to alt-tab and close it. Is there a better version then the one listed above?

(By the way if you know what lime wire is or you allready have it, you can get Win RAR from there. Thats what i did)

L

Lighter_High

cant link

the links wont work for me they just keep re-directing me to the Fileplanet homepage that happen for anyone else?

woot

Reaction score
autorefresh broken in vista

Autorefresh doesn't seem to work in Windows Vista :(

the program opens and says it has to close :(

I tried running in compatibility mode too, that didn't work :(

EDIT:

I take it back, its working now.. not sure why it wasn't before

EDIT:

I take it back again..

the program launches ok but it doesn't actually do any autorefreshing

C

chinkoss

-piss offs in the world of vista-

you're not alone man,
i have windows vista home premian or w/e is the spelling, and latly nothing works for shit... i have my spoofer.. never word.. always giving me errors comming out of my ass...:banghead: except for this one time when i told the spoof to run as admin and windoes xp SP2 mode.. then it worked 1times.. (last night at 11pm) then never again.. as far as the auto refresh goes.. turnes of well.. well looks like it does.. not that i know how it looks when it's working... but when i host a game.. nothing happens so i gotta manualy refresh and be kicking ppl that join accsidentaly:eek: .. i basicly get the same results for all 3rd party programs for wc... they dont work.. if anyone has the time to e-mail me a bit of help ( [email protected] ) i would very much appreciate it

Thanks

(sorry for crap spelling, kinda early, still cant see properly)

N

needhelp423

Yes ladies and gentlemen, for the newb hoster or the expert hoster who needs some extra tools, I present to you:

Warcraft 3 'advanced' hosters pack!

The hosting package will include some stuff:
- ShadowFrench's Customkicker
I don't know in how far the admins allow shadowfrenches tools.. I got all of his and tested them out to see what kind of effects they have and how to discover someone using them...
>This tool allows you to kick people INGAME<

- BanList
I'm still looking for something better... otherwise this is the best, Banlist will have premade ban-settings for kicking, 24hourkicking, permbanning and detailed info,
>This tool allows you to mark/ban people from your custom games for stuff<

- Autorefresher FIXED
Autorefresher FIXED is just like the normal autorefresh, only it prevents the MASS CPU lag (99% on autorefresh, 1 % on other processes) by having added a small command that makes it wait for 2 seconds.
>This autorefreshes your game lobby<

- Tutorials on how to enable wc3 hosting~
This will include how to open ports safely!

- Tutorials on how to be a good host~
Rules you should follow, but not always... even I can be lame sometimes ;)
(To admit, I kicked someone on Island Defence once, for killing me as first when I had no defence.)

If anyone finds any other hosting then filefront post here, I'll add them to the list.

Main link:
Filefront - Wc3HostingPackage
Filefront - Autorefresh FIXED.rar
Fielfront - Autorefresh FIXED.zip

Mirrors:
None yet XD

Last updated: Monday 11:02 1/8 (2007)

how do i get the pack or package

C

cooljoshb

sorry for the huge bump but i need help whats the path for the frozen throne so it works like
C:\program files\
then whats after thanks!

D

DuFFBeeR

sorry for the huge bump but i need help whats the path for the frozen throne so it works like
C:\program files\
then whats after thanks!

\Program Files\Warcraft III\Frozen Throne.exe This is for PC, have no idea what it would be for MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.