Warcraft 3 Mapping Organization

Game Type?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

San-D

Reaction score
1. I always wanted to be a moderator in a forum!!!:thup::)

2. I agree with the guy on page 1 who said that there are too few strategies. I mean whats better than a fast-pace map with actual need to think ... and lots of ninjas throwing deadly flying things everywhere XD

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
First 10 people who give a rating to this thread and send me a PM saying so, will get +repute from me.

First 10. Only.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
hey, just a question

if its alright, may i see any of your works? for all i know you could either be extreamly experienced or just got wc3, i dont know cuz ive never seen you submit anything.

So, do you ahve any work that can prove to me that you can take up this leadership role? I mean, a leader is the guy in charged, hes suppost to be the guy who knows what hes doing, not some random person who dosent know the slightest thing about whatever they are suppost to lead (in this case Wc3 Mapping). So even if you have this huge team togeter, can you prove to me that you have such skills to lead this group, do you have anything that shows that you know what you are doing other then makeing polls about what kind of game to make?

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
My background Experience With World Editor

My background Experience With World Editor.

Completed Games: Tank Dodge, and Tetris.
Current Projects: Battle Trains
Abandon Projects: Ticket To Ride The Bored game. Felt wasn't worth my time
got 35% complete. or more all the main concepts work
just needed to take the time and put it to a large scale.

As For Battle Trains. its 50% done or more.
After hours of tweaking , replacing triggers.
This is much is harder then tetris for me..but
tetris was my first real project so i had to learn alot.

The Best Thread with most updated version for tetris.
http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=100868

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
Diddy – Forum Admin/Triggering/Terrain/Ideas/Storyline
omg:eek:
Diddy? i know this guy, he is a flooder,who allowed him to be an admin? omg
San-D – Advanced Triggers/
Siretu – Advanced Triggers/
haha Advanced?
whats next? ELITE TRIGGERS? lol - or RETARDED TRIGGERS ?
so how deep they are advanced?

what's about retards?
they only play maps with the RETARDED TRIGGERS!!
what's about ELITE GUYS?
they want only to see the ELITE TRIGGERS !!
rover2341 – Triggers/
only usual triggers? thats sad :) poor guy
Smiley1337 – Ideas/Beta Tester/
:eek: why only Beta? he is not good enough for some extreme Alfa??? LOL
DogOfHavoc – Writer/Story Lines/Characters/Terrain/
writer? :rolleyes: o rly? Carlos Castaneda number two?

Story Lines? so we will see not only one story line??? haha
Characters? what? here will be some characters too???
omg its will be a great map!

Terrain???? and even terrain!! omg i gonna download it...
DannyBoyDude – Terrain/
Noobfitta – Terrain/
iPeez – Terrain/
bunch of poor guys... lol

(WAKE UP write ELITE TERRAIN no one want the usual one!:thdown::))
X-Maul – Ideas
really? just give me an example which ideas can give a guy with the nick X-Maul !!!!!!!!!
"X-men 657" ahaha
new project "X-men: the final revange after the revenge and revenge again" by X-Maul

omfg ahahaa
BANANAMAN – AI/Triggers/
so finally we get the BANANA AI-Triggers? !!!!!!!!

lol
BANANA triggers its great man...
I searched for it in the original WE but there no BANANA triggers only normal one... finally we all get the BANANA triggers!!! great
Artificial – Forum Admin/Forum Owner/Forum Manager/
omg full house! 3 in 1 guy
multifunctional guy<3<3<3 love it
131ackout - Idea Generator
ahahaha that's make me laugh so hard!
Idea Generator? so he is suppose to be some kind of a machine?
he is not a human right? how much ideas he can generate per minute? can we turn him off??? ahahaha,i have a lot of questions man! He works on batteries?

hey dude how much he cost? i want to put one in my kitchen...:D
Punwisp - Forum Moderator/
Ban-Lord - Forum Moderator/
so much moderators... for a tiny forum...
why only 5? maybe 50?
come on i have 500 friends on myspace... :cool: they will help you to moderate!!:thup::thup:

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
Rover and (some name i cant properly type), i know you two have experience, i was talking to the thread starter DiDdY, i dont see any maps by him so all i can do is assume. Really i dont understand why you guys are so willing to partake in a team when you have no idea if the leader as any idea about what hes doing or how to compleat tasks.

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
[Removed]

But meh, i might take part of this project. I have 2 current project but in the past, made a team map named battleship new era (try to find the thread in members projects, it'll be thought!) and did some maps.

All i'm looking is a place where i can terrain and trigger things.

I allready used actionscript but not that good. I use world editor's trigger to do my work and can say i'm advanced enought (know the basics and can make funny things with triggers.)

Willing to join friend :D

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Hmm, pretty interesting. So this is like a request team or something of that nature?

I could be a forum moderator and maybe help with the terraining or doing grunt-work (spending hours in object editor :D).

Good luck with this. :thup:

punwisp

Reaction score
Diddy? i know this guy, he is a flooder,who allowed him to be an admin? omg

haha Advanced?
whats next? ELITE TRIGGERS? lol - or RETARDED TRIGGERS ?
so how deep they are advanced?

what's about retards?
they only play maps with the RETARDED TRIGGERS!!
what's about ELITE GUYS?
they want only to see the ELITE TRIGGERS !!

only usual triggers? thats sad :) poor guy

writer? :rolleyes: o rly? Carlos Castaneda number two?

omg its will be a great map!

Terrain???? and even terrain!! omg i gonna download it...

bunch of poor guys... lol

(WAKE UP write ELITE TERRAIN no one want the usual one!:thdown::))

really? just give me an example which ideas can give a guy with the nick X-Maul !!!!!!!!!
"X-men 657" ahaha
new project "X-men: the final revange after the revenge and revenge again" by X-Maul

omfg ahahaa

lol
I searched for it in the original WE but there no BANANA triggers only normal one... finally we all get the BANANA triggers!!! great

multifunctional guy<3<3<3 love it

he is not a human right? how much ideas he can generate per minute? can we turn him off??? ahahaha,i have a lot of questions man! He works on batteries?

hey dude how much he cost? i want to put one in my kitchen...:D

why only 5? maybe 50?
come on i have 500 friends on myspace... :cool: they will help you to moderate!!:thup::thup:

Your just jealous of his uberness, thats why you're making yourself look bad ;)
this is you :banghead: this is diddy looking at you :nuts:

Also about the forum part, I'm gonna be a global mod.. soo having 50 mods is like having 50 admins, it just isn't gonna work on a small forum

DiDdY

Reaction score
Here I begin, my long, and superfisticated post.

hey, just a question

if its alright, may i see any of your works? for all i know you could either be extreamly experienced or just got wc3, i dont know cuz ive never seen you submit anything.

So, do you ahve any work that can prove to me that you can take up this leadership role? I mean, a leader is the guy in charged, hes suppost to be the guy who knows what hes doing, not some random person who dosent know the slightest thing about whatever they are suppost to lead (in this case Wc3 Mapping). So even if you have this huge team togeter, can you prove to me that you have such skills to lead this group, do you have anything that shows that you know what you are doing other then makeing polls about what kind of game to make?

Can I just ask, are you looking for me to proove triggering skills, or other successful things I've done?

As coming to triggers, I'm not as good as some of the others, but I don't struggle as such.

Also, I've been Super Moderator on seven forums, admin on three, and moderated two others. So I have a lot of experience with vBulletin and SMF.

I've also lead a MMOCC project, which failed in the end, however, we did reach over 300 users a week at one time.

At school, I run a lot of groups, I direct drama, as well as being in it, and I lead some of the School teams.

When it comes to Warcraft 3 Mapping, I'm a fairly good Terrain artist, although it does take me quite a while.

I've added a map at the bottom, which I was working on with a friend, just so you can see my basic trigger format.

1. I always wanted to be a moderator in a forum!!!:thup::)

2. I agree with the guy on page 1 who said that there are too few strategies. I mean whats better than a fast-pace map with actual need to think ... and lots of ninjas throwing deadly flying things everywhere XD

Then you can be a moderator. And I agree, the map posted at the bottom is a Strategy, although, it's not really strategy at the minute...

Diddy? i know this guy, he is a flooder <--- I'm a flooder? This post is pointless.,who allowed him to be an admin? omg

haha Advanced? <--- Theres basic, and advanced, did this complicate you?
whats next? ELITE TRIGGERS? lol - or RETARDED TRIGGERS (your speciallity)?
so how deep they are advanced? <--- Advanced would mean deep?

what's about retards? <--- So you then?
they only play maps with the RETARDED TRIGGERS!! <--- I'll take this into mind, people like you need these maps.
what's about ELITE GUYS? <--- They died long ago.
they want only to see the ELITE TRIGGERS !! Yes well obviously.

only usual triggers? thats sad :) poor guy <--- Advanced simply means they'll help out and check the other triggers.

writer? :rolleyes: o rly? Carlos Castaneda number two? <---- Because it's called BETA Testing.

omg its will be a great map! <--- You do realise, a map without a storyline usually doesn't work out?

Terrain???? and even terrain!! omg i gonna download it... <--- Well you're the sort of person that'd play on a no terrain map.

bunch of poor guys... lol <--- Yes we're all poor.

(WAKE UP write ELITE TERRAIN no one want the usual one!:thdown::)) <--- Notice his use of smileys.

"X-men 657" ahaha
new project "X-men: the final revange after the revenge and revenge again" by X-Maul <--- Whats this got to do with anything?

omfg ahahaa <--- And I flood?

so finally we get the BANANA AI-Triggers? !!!!!!!! <--- Learn what AI stands for.

lol
I searched for it in the original WE but there no BANANA triggers only normal one... finally we all get the BANANA triggers!!! great <--- You just prooved your thickness.

multifunctional guy<3<3<3 love it <--- Yes, he can multi-task unlike you.

he is not a human right? how much ideas he can generate per minute? can we turn him off??? ahahaha,i have a lot of questions man! He works on batteries? <--- I'm glad it made you laugh, you obviously get humor mixed up with reality.

hey dude how much he cost? i want to put one in my kitchen...:D <--- HAHAHA, VERY FUNNY!

why only 5? maybe 50?
come on i have 500 friends on myspace... :cool: they will help you to moderate!!:thup::thup:<--- So you have no real life friends?

Rover and (some name i cant properly type), i know you two have experience, i was talking to the thread starter DiDdY, i dont see any maps by him so all i can do is assume. Really i dont understand why you guys are so willing to partake in a team when you have no idea if the leader as any idea about what hes doing or how to compleat tasks.

The leader leads, I think I've already prooved myself capable of leading, but you can check out my map, and PM me if you wish to ask anything else.

But meh, i might take part of this project. I have 2 current project but in the past, made a team map named battleship new era (try to find the thread in members projects, it'll be thought!) and did some maps.

All i'm looking is a place where i can terrain and trigger things.

I allready used actionscript but not that good. I use world editor's trigger to do my work and can say i'm advanced enought (know the basics and can make funny things with triggers.)

Willing to join friend :D

I'll add you to the list now. I look forward to working with you.

Hmm, pretty interesting. So this is like a request team or something of that nature?

I could be a forum moderator and maybe help with the terraining or doing grunt-work (spending hours in object editor :D).

Good luck with this. :thup:

I'll add you as well, you can moderate a certain forum section.

Okay, seen as there was a lot there, I'll answer my PM's now and add people to the list!

Note: I thank Cleeezzz for a lot of this map, for example, the arrow system triggers.

http://habtown.net/uploader/upload/1213432893.w3x

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Before posting, think ahead because offtopic talk and spam are not very tolerated. Anywhere

Want to tell your myspace friends number? Fine. Want to make fun of other members, that's fine, too.

Only under one circumstance.

Not here. I do not mean this thread. I mean this whole site.

So, please, next time, think before posting "Is the post really about this thread and important or just mindless bullocks".

For now, the offtopic and spam posts were deleted but I am afraid this thread will get itself locked if it gets out of hands.

I do not want that.

But it's up to you.

Andrewgosu

DiDdY

Reaction score
Before posting, think ahead because offtopic talk and spam are not very tolerated. Anywhere

Want to tell your myspace friends number? Fine. Want to make fun of other members, that's fine, too.

Only under one circumstance.

Not here. I do not mean this thread. I mean this whole site.

So, please, next time, think before posting "Is the post really about this thread and important or just mindless bullocks".

For now, the offtopic and spam posts were deleted but I am afraid this thread will get itself locked if it gets out of hands.

I do not want that.

But it's up to you.

Andrewgosu

Yes, thanks for that.

Now does anyone have any more ideas? At the moment strategy is winning, so I think that could be one of the first maps, or perhaps a strategy... whatever is second, if you know what I mean.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
I can be Public relations too. :)

on a sidenote:I think we should release 2 versions of the map 1 that has no AI and the other one has AI. Since believe me AI triggering is not that easy. So technically the map and it's updates won't take too long if we follow this idea.

DiDdY

Reaction score
I can be Public relations too. :)

on a sidenote:I think we should release 2 versions of the map 1 that has no AI and the other one has AI. Since believe me AI triggering is not that easy. So technically the map and it's updates won't take too long if we follow this idea.

I'll add you to Public Relations, and we'll take this idea futher when Forum is up.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score

lol

...... Any one mind telling what BANANA triggers are?

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
Alright, yes i was asking you to prove something, but i never said prove your skills, jsut prove that you know what your doing

as for the map im looking it over now

the map was alright, but i guess it passes, it shows that you have a vauge idea of what your doing (extreamly bad pathing with brige bugs @.@... but thats all the map thing)

oh btw, haveing a team disband on you is a sign that you are not a good leader... ehh....

as for a map style that i want to see... i would have to go with AoS, with a team this big, createing quality systems and heros wont be too hard

oh btw, can you get me the normal version of the loading screen you used in your map? I think it would fit my bullet hell map perfectly

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
...... Any one mind telling what BANANA triggers are?

It's nothing. It was just a small misunderstanding between us and CEMEHbl4

DiDdY

Reaction score
Alright, yes i was asking you to prove something, but i never said prove your skills, jsut prove that you know what your doing

as for the map im looking it over now

the map was alright, but i guess it passes, it shows that you have a vauge idea of what your doing (extreamly bad pathing with brige bugs @.@... but thats all the map thing)

oh btw, haveing a team disband on you is a sign that you are not a good leader... ehh....

as for a map style that i want to see... i would have to go with AoS, with a team this big, createing quality systems and heros wont be too hard

oh btw, can you get me the normal version of the loading screen you used in your map? I think it would fit my bullet hell map perfectly

The map is still in BETA.

Sure, here you go:

http://habtown.net/uploader/upload/1213436073.jpg

And the team didn't disband on me, we were all really busy due to exams, etc, and we never got back together.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
So err.. Do you have some map you are working with now? I voted for that Survival theme, cause i allways liked that Jungle Troll tribes map, and I think that wc3 needs more maps of that type. If you are going to make AoS be very careful. Everyone is going to compare it to DotA, and unless you have some clear vision of what you are trying to create, the result wont be really good. But I guess you know that allready, since you said something similiar in that first post..

Anywas, good luck and make more polls, everybody likes to vote :D:D
( Why the fuck they dont vote for Ralph Nader for Gods sake... )

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.