Warcraft 3 Mapping Organization

Game Type?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Non members cant see the Project thread, second, about the mods, they are just modding a thread or forum, TRUST me on this that there are no people to moderate, and we haven't had to act mean or not allow people to do certain things, be a well respected member, much better then being a mod! Please don't think just because you aren't a mod means you have no power, we all think of each other as equals in one way or another.

This forum is growing, and just contribute once in a while, you'll grow to like it, trust me.
Yeah, we need more people :(

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Updated news about Mapcrafting:

Unfortunately Artificial has left the team because of reasons unknown. We've however taken some actions and lots of people are coming home from vacation now. The terrain is quite good but will probably be improved. We're going to start some triggering and object stuff now.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Huh! He left!?!

Uh, can someone link me the website, new computer and I don't want to search for it. :p

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Yes it would. Now please anyone/everyone come visit, you might just find yourself to be the perfect filling for our spots.. :D :eek: :D

punwisp

Reaction score
Ok sorry but your site is pissing me off... It won't accept my password and i ALWAYS use the same password, i click email password and it doesnt even send it...

DiDdY

Reaction score
Hello!

We've now moved forums to wc3creations.net. We will be getting a new domain name, and becoming a both SC2 and WC3 modding and resource community, we hope you sign up!

If you do need/require anything form MapCraft, send me a PM at wc3creations.net and I'll retreive it for you and send it back in a pm.

Thanks,
Diddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.