Warcraft 3 maps

Edrosty

Reaction score
My name ingame is CryoZone for anyone that wants to contact me ingame.

Anyway, I've tried to go into many different lobbies for a game, and each time it's come out the same. My DL gets to 95-99 and the game boots me out, and if I host ANY map on my own, it comes out looking like the lobby for Daemonic Sword ORPG. Any solutions please? I wanna play Q_Q

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Did you reinstall warcraft?, try doing that first.

Secondly, make sure you're the administrator and you can change and save files on the computer, it may be that you're warcraft folder is locked as read only.

Also try restarting you're router or you're connection on the computer, that might help.

Whisky

Reaction score
I believe this issue is caused by corrupted game.dll, as correct patch version may not be verified. Have you lately installed any 3rd party stuff to warcraft, or used version switcher or blizzreseter, anything that may alter the game.dll?

Anyways this just a theory, reinstalling helps in these cases almost always. But if that option is not available, try getting a fresh game.dll.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Allow the 6112 TCP port out and in on your router. This number entirely depends on the number you set in the options menu on the startup screen. If you don't know how to forward ports on your specific router, check the serial number on it and search for it on www.portforward.com for a step-by-step guide.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.