Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos multiplayer reacts slow to commands

Impaler_009

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a little problem with my warcraft 3 game. In multiplayer, every command I give to anything gets a rather delayed response. The delay isn't big: For example telling a unit to move will have it moving right after finishing to talk (Footman starts moving after "Yes, milord"). I'm sure it's not supposed to be like this since in singleplayer they move right away. It's annoying and makes micro very hard. :banghead:
If it helps you think of anything, know that I have only Reign of Chaos (no expansion) and play in a Northrend server (I'm European). Any help would be appreciated.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
This most likely results from you're internet connection. What kind of speed and type of internet do you have?

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Thats probably the problem, wireless sucks for online gaming (i know, i have it). If you have any less than 70% signal you're very likely to lag. Also, if you can go to a bot hosted game (a ghostgraz game on europe is usually fine to check on) and check you're ping somehow, usually by typing !checkme. If you're ping is over 140 you will definitely experience game delay.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.