Warcraft 4: The Awakening - |Map of the Week #10|

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Well that would be One War, ATM me and thewrongvine are working on the first mission, maybe you could work on a skirmish map?

Also small update you guys, im working on the Orc campaign.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
You probably don't need help, but do you need a Jass person to help out on any of the two maps?

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Well, none of my triggers are jass, so i guess i could use some help. If you want i can send you a link of the map later.

jube1412

Reaction score
Wow...this is a huge project o_0 ...I hope you guys can release the campaigns before Blizzard complete the real WarIV :)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I've got some free time so I can probably do various stuff that you need done.

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Finally, an epic project... Really epic! +rep is the least to do. I am actually waiting for your Night Elf move. To be honest, i hate human race :p It doesn't sound really epic, but then it would be really fake. Why not adding a new civilization too? Like "Aereons", flying civilization only, neutral to any kind of war, living in a dimension, which is lying between space and earth, but no one knows for their existance, since their dimension has not been assigned to the earth's reality. Then Lich King or the Elves are sensing their existance through some floating magical ions, which serve the specific race (well, Night Elves would be cool to have that). The new civilization is discovered, but out of the war maze. When they finally convince them, their magical efficience vanishes the dark. You can also say that the Night Elves have gained pure power within the 10 years of Undeads' absense, enabling increased power not only in the night, but in the light too. "They even say that the sun moved himself, facing the Elves and their lands, potentially giving them illumination..."

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Trust me, ive got a few things up my sleeve and there will be something to do with a new race, like i said it is not called The Awakening for nothing. The thing about the night elves getting powers during day aswell, i have already thought of this and ive actually made a "Sun Well" that instead of healing, it has an auto casting Bloodlust. It is quite useful and can be used offensively and defensively.

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
I am really looking forward on the Night Elf campaign as well. Night Elves are probably my favorite race in a Melee map of Warcraft III. :D I don't really like the Human's campaign in here though, since it sounds, er, less fascinating than the others.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
The Human campaign was just a quick sum up, the Human Campaign will be very interesting i can assure you, but until i finish the Orc campaign i am not sure what i should do for them. BTW in the Orc campaign the Alliance has fallen and the Humans have nearly been wiped out. The actual Orc Campaign is about the conflict of Thralls Faction and the Fel Orcs Rising. The Fel Orcs rising are Fel Orcs and normal Orcs from the new Generation but they are both demonic, it is lead by an Orc from the Outland who had never been outside of the Outland, and so he would of never experienced what happened and would of still been demonic. The Night Elf campaign will be the most interesting campaign, it will actually tell alot about how all the races came to be made and why they were all created in the first place, in my project there is more to it then just the normal Night Elf vs Orcs and wars like that, it goes further:thup:.

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
I feel sorry for the Human race. They've been nearly wiped out from existence like, twice now? :nuts: Give them a chance or something, like having very few last strongholds left.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Lol i know what you mean, still they always seem to come back, but believe it or not they are really in the crap now, there are really no humans left, there are only a few groups of people or soldiers left around the world in hiding, and the Night Elves, Dwarfs, Gnomes and others have broken apart because of the Humans, without them the Alliance is broken.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
ok sry if i disturb your project a bith but the lich king has never been inactive.
it is tru taht hes not been seen fo 10 years but in those years he actualy is retaking nerube. olso you should use its little pet ^^ sapphiron you can use the WoW model for it it would yust give the little tutch of power you need.
and then it wil be complete.
then about the Fell Orc's thei have been whiped out for 2/3 quz the black citadel was destroyed. and remember when Grom sacreficed itself to banish the curse of coruption. he killed the corupting Demon. so Fell Orc's will not be seen anywhere soon. what you can do is make the entrance ofthe dreanei in azeroth! this would be like Perfect again you can use the WoW models for the Units.
Owyeh and dont forget Arthas is a human himself! you could do like the Final Battle is Not Destroying Arthas but Yust Dispell the Curse of The litch King and then Arthas could Like be King of the humans after.
and now you ask how did arthas get curropted anyway... Well its Frostmourne Its the sword of the lich king and anyone who tutches it wil be corrupted.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
ok sry if i disturb your project a bith but the lich king has never been inactive.
it is tru taht hes not been seen fo 10 years but in those years he actualy is retaking nerube. olso you should use its little pet ^^ sapphiron you can use the WoW model for it it would yust give the little tutch of power you need.
and then it wil be complete
then about the Fell Orc's thei have been whiped out for 2/3 quz the black citadel was destroyed. and remember when Grom sacreficed itself to banish the curse of coruption. he killed the corupting Demon. so Fell Orc's will not be seen anywhere soon. what you can do is make the entrance ofthe dreanei in azeroth! this would be like Perfect again you can use the WoW models for the Units.
Owyeh and dont forget Arthas is a human himself! you could do like the Final Battle is Not Destroying Arthas but Yust Dispell the Curse of The litch King and then Arthas could Like be King of the humans after.
and now you ask how did arthas get curropted anyway... Well its Frostmourne Its the sword of the lich king and anyone who tutches it wil be corrupted.

I am not basing much of my lore on WoW, only some, sorry but the truth is that WoW never truly followed the story properly, if they ever make a real Warcraft 4 it will completely ignore WoW's lore because so many people do not like the WoW storyline. On the note of using WoW models, i thought of that but im not sure if im allowed, i was thinking of using the Flesh Golem for the Abominating Executioner.

Oh yeah on the Skirmish Map, when i have time, ill send it to you but atm i gotta go. Thanks for helping btw. But i did have another idea, maybe you could do the Lich King cinematic instead just for a little teaser for everyone. Or maybe you do the terrain and i could do the cinematics. Up to you anyway.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Night Elf's

Elf's still there. :D

You can do two things:
1. Edit this to Night Elves
or
2. Edit all other races to Orc's, Human's, Undead's (like Undead's campaign)

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Jippy! You better finish it before Blizzard does. So you project doesnt drown :p

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Lol, if anything they haven't even started production on Warcraft 4, and if they have that is atleast 2 and a half years before they even show a teaser of it, and prolly 3 and a half till its released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.