Warcraft 4: The Awakening - |Map of the Week #10|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
ok omfg wy you keep telling me im wrong...
im not 2/3 of what i said here is based on the books...
the Dutch books toh. but thei r basicly the same.
and then WoW doesent make anysence WoW doesent need a lore...
thei only need a bit of background for the races and classes and most of thet is still tru. but if your going to take a look in the world no it makes no sense. i mean in the Dark portal gets destroyed 1 time ye wel in WoW its still there. then archimonde is still alive in WoW but he died at World tree. another proove im not telling you WoW lore if you read that whole story line youl see ist not WoW lore. rly dont think you know the story better the the creators..
and now again for the grammor omfg im 10 years old and i live in Belgium so i think me english is pretty good...

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
well, 10 years old or not, im 14 and grammar is easy. Anyway, i did not say you were wrong, i said that WoW lore is wrong and i said i will notbe using it.

Edit: oh your from Belgium, is English you main language there? If it isn't then yeah your English is very good.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
main language here is Dutch not english :)
and o_O yes it would be wrong using the WoW lore o_O but i yust say IF your gonna make some dreanei things dont use the ugly flat-faced monsters from the Game :( thats yust what i mend i know the dreanei look like that and not like the dreanei in WoW but the real dreanei are yust sooooooooooo Ugly!!!!!
i mean thei have flat-face thei have flat-feet thei'r fat. and their tail omfg.
Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
then where the discusion started i said about the fall orc's that wond be seen anywhere near quz Grom sacreficed himself to lift the curse well all who sai thats WoW lore stfu quz if you play warcraft 3 campain you need to invade the Black citadl whit illidan and olso need to help thrall in lifting the curse. all what happens in warcraft 3 is about the real lore! so i say again The Blood curse of the Orc's is 2/3 lifted quz Grom hellscream sacreficed himself to lift it. Olso the Black citadel was destroyed By illidan, keal'thas sunstrider and lady vach. this hall happens in warcraft 3. go play the campain...

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Yes i know about the curse lifting, come to think of it if they did lift the curse then WoW makes even less sense because fel orcs are still a sworn enemy.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just a little notice. I am currently planning on doing the first Undead cinematic called The Lich King, if anyone would like to help please be free to post on here and ill send you the map with some things for you to do. Thanks.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
ohohoh i have an idea you could like when arhas hits the ground whit frostmourne make sapphiron rise from the Icy depths. :p

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Yeah ill make a huge ice shattering sound and ice bursts up from behind the throne, then sapphiron flys up into the sky and roars:D

punwisp

Reaction score
main language here is Dutch not english :)
and o_O yes it would be wrong using the WoW lore o_O but i yust say IF your gonna make some dreanei things dont use the ugly flat-faced monsters from the Game :( thats yust what i mend i know the dreanei look like that and not like the dreanei in WoW but the real dreanei are yust sooooooooooo Ugly!!!!!
i mean thei have flat-face thei have flat-feet thei'r fat. and their tail omfg.
Ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
then where the discusion started i said about the fall orc's that wond be seen anywhere near quz Grom sacreficed himself to lift the curse well all who sai thats WoW lore stfu quz if you play warcraft 3 campain you need to invade the Black citadl whit illidan and olso need to help thrall in lifting the curse. all what happens in warcraft 3 is about the real lore! so i say again The Blood curse of the Orc's is 2/3 lifted quz Grom hellscream sacreficed himself to lift it. Olso the Black citadel was destroyed By illidan, keal'thas sunstrider and lady vach. this hall happens in warcraft 3. go play the campain...

Actually, the Dreanei that joined the alliance is what they "actually" look like, the ugly ones aren't the original, some of them turned out ugly because of what happened to the planet.

Grom freed the orcs from the curse yes(All orcs who aren't fel orcs) ones that drank from manny. He didn't expect to die, he died when he faced the explosion from mannoroth dying.

Actually in warcraft 3, when they killed the demon, all the orcs and such went under his control.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
omfg are you serious. you say like something difrent evorythime...
First you say the dreanei dont look like the dreanei of WoW and nwo you sei thei do. this is getting way to confusing and out of the point. wheare now talking about veary deep lore and it all started yust whit me saying that Grom sacreficed himself to lift the curse (witch is tru) and then giving him another idea for using dreanei instead of fell orc's and saying to not using the ugly moddels from w3 but the noble models from WoW... and then you guys started saying hat your no basing oin WoW lore wtf!!!! nothing about what a said there was from WoW lore! be normal read good and youl see it...

kingbdogz

Reaction score
But he is right, and it is not WoW lore, the Drenai in warcraft 3 were ugly because of the corruption in their city, play the mission again it shows you what i mean. But seriously don't take this so seriously or offensive we are just discussing remember:)

punwisp

Reaction score
omfg are you serious. you say like something difrent evorythime...
First you say the dreanei dont look like the dreanei of WoW and nwo you sei thei do. this is getting way to confusing and out of the point. wheare now talking about veary deep lore and it all started yust whit me saying that Grom sacreficed himself to lift the curse (witch is tru) and then giving him another idea for using dreanei instead of fell orc's and saying to not using the ugly moddels from w3 but the noble models from WoW... and then you guys started saying hat your no basing oin WoW lore wtf!!!! nothing about what a said there was from WoW lore! be normal read good and youl see it...

Confusing? No, I know my lore pretty well. I've been replying to most of your posts about lore, to correct it some. In some parts you were refering or implying the wrong kind or version of a race. Like the Dreanei for a example. The Dreanei we see in WC3 or the "Lost ones" Not sure if they were the "broken" They are not the original, original is the ones you play as in World of warcraft: Burning Crusade, which were originally called Eredar, before more then 90% of there race were turned into instruments of the burning legion, the Man'ari, Lot of them are still called Eredar, and those who saw this coming, and fled, were called "Dreanei" Which meant "Exiled ones"

When they went the the orcish planet, they named the planet Dreanor. That "Sacred" place on the mountain is the naaru ship that belongs to the Dreanei. Burning Legion finally found the Dreanei, and Kil'jaedin, thougt to use the orcs against them, to destroy them, that was the main purpose at first, at first Ner'zhul thought he was a demi-god(which he was, but a good one) So he mainly did what he asked, and started creating the first horde, but as time passed, He started realizing who he was, and what was going on, he went to the sacred place, tried getting there advice, and they showed him and gave him the truth on what was going on, when he found out, he was taken captive by Kil'jaedin and his very power hungry apprentice Gul'dan. Gul'dan took his place, and slowly turned the clans into a horde, and tricked them into drinking the blood of Mannoroth, to make them slaves, and bloodthirsty warriors, and tricked blackhand into running the horde, thought the shadow council is truly running it, blackhand was only a puppet.

They started using fel(Demonic) Magic, which is why there skin is green, it was originally brown, and the soil, plants, trees, started dying. They used mostly there fel magic on making infants full grown adults quickly which more then tripled the amount of orcs there were. As time went on the planet continued to slowly die, and corrupt the planet. Then they attempted to kill the Dreanei, they killed most of them. After that, couple camps of survivors were starting to change, mentally and physically, cutting them off from the light. The Broken I think are the ones that arn't mindless but not near as intelligent as the lost ones, which can be like wild animals. Broken is what we see in warcraft 3, fighting the burning legion, and who we see as Akama, in wc3 and WoW.

After warcraft 2, Nerzhul thought it was his perfect chance to escape Kil'Jaedins wrath so he convinced the clans to make a new horde, and he was the warchief, he set them out to get artifacts so he can make many portals to escape through, to escape Kil'jaedin, however he went through a portal not to a planet, but the twisting nether, and he was caought by Kil'jaedin, eventualy becoming the Lich King.

Later on, the Dreanei escape to Azeroth, and become allies with the Alliance, mainly because of there many similar concepts with light. To fight off the burning Legion, and to regain there homeland.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
Confusing? No, I know my lore pretty well. I've been replying to most of your posts about lore, to correct it some. In some parts you were refering or implying the wrong kind or version of a race. Like the Dreanei for a example. The Dreanei we see in WC3 or the "Lost ones" Not sure if they were the "broken" They are not the original, original is the ones you play as in World of warcraft: Burning Crusade, which were originally called Eredar, before more then 90% of there race were turned into instruments of the burning legion, the Man'ari, Lot of them are still called Eredar, and those who saw this coming, and fled, were called "Dreanei" Which meant "Exiled ones"

ah well then if missunderstoud that part of the lore :/ wel can always happen!
GL whit your project Bdogz

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Hm...interesting as usuall! ALtough i hate most maps with new added mele units, this one sounds really good!HM....i read some of the lore and....as far as i recall, the lichking is conidered the ultimate being in this dimention.Well, my question is this- Are you going to controll the God of the undeas directly?If so, will this make the undead campaing just a waste of time?DOnn't get me wrong- i wloud love to take controll of Arthas once again, but....when he consumed the powers of the Lichking he pretty much became impossible to defeat for each mortal...Although I have an idea how this paradox can be fixed- LEt's say that the origin of the Lichkings powers is the frozen throne, Although the lichking is immortal, when he get's far away from Northrend, hi slowly loosees his powers.And when he falls in battle(if he falls in battle that is) he is just teleported to his origin of powers- THe frozen throne.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
The Lich King will only be in a few Special missions, like the last one and when he corrupts the water supply for the Alliance.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
kingbdogz, just wanted to ask you this- how long do you think it will take you till the beta 2-3 months?

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Well it really depends, i could probably get it out in 2 weeks but id need alot of help, so far no ones offered to help with the cinematic, but at least some people offered in terraining and doing jass.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
i know exactly what you mean i ahve same prob bdogz my newy started project isnt going to wel either :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.