Warcraft 4: The Awakening - |Map of the Week #10|

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradleo

Reaction score
Hey king, your still working on this! Hurray!:thup: I just looked at this because... I was kinda bored. I haven't even touched Warcraft or TH in a month or two (or 3 or 4). I can't wait for a beta to come out. Kudos to everyone helping!!! :)

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Hey king, your still working on this! Hurray!:thup: I just looked at this because... I was kinda bored. I haven't even touched Warcraft or TH in a month or two (or 3 or 4). I can't wait for a beta to come out. Kudos to everyone helping!!! :)

I am, but I seriously cannot move to a beta stage without my spells. Renendaru hasn't responded to my pm so I just have to wait.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I found the zip drive just now, I can give them to you tomorrow when I can get to my computer. And, I never got a PM, are you sure you sent one?

kingbdogz

Reaction score
I found the zip drive just now, I can give them to you tomorrow when I can get to my computer. And, I never got a PM, are you sure you sent one?

Sounds cool, and yes I did send a pm, my internet explorer is very buggy though so it probably crashed at the time. Can't wait! :thup:

sidove

Reaction score
Hey i haven't been active on this thread for a while now hope you just remember me :p But how is it going? Are you of need of anything that i can give you or find?

captainrads

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to a job as a camp counselor this summer, so I won't be around until fall. Good luck on the map until then.

punwisp

Reaction score
Sounds cool, and yes I did send a pm, my internet explorer is very buggy though so it probably crashed at the time. Can't wait! :thup:

And why are you using IE? Its buggy and crashy, sucky browser, I would recommend chrome or firefox, firefox if it crashes, all tabs and such crash, chrome, only the page crashes and that tab resets itself. Both are very good, way better then IE. Firefox has more features and addons then chrome, but its also bulky, so its slower then chrome, chrome is faster because it has none of the addons, but chrome has a lot of good features.

Also, I looked at the story, its gotten improvements, make more sense then it used too =P

over 50 pages...Wow.. And I'm also surprised you stuck to this project.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
And why are you using IE? Its buggy and crashy, sucky browser, I would recommend chrome or firefox, firefox if it crashes, all tabs and such crash, chrome, only the page crashes and that tab resets itself. Both are very good, way better then IE. Firefox has more features and addons then chrome, but its also bulky, so its slower then chrome, chrome is faster because it has none of the addons, but chrome has a lot of good features.

Also, I looked at the story, its gotten improvements, make more sense then it used too =P

over 50 pages...Wow.. And I'm also surprised you stuck to this project.

Thanks! The project is very hard to hold together though, it has it problems with lack of modelers or mappers, and most of the time me when I lack the encouragement to keep going. But I still go on. For those who think this Project is dead from lack of activity, it is not. Me and Wc3shady have been discussing some things on the future of the project, and we may have a surprise for you all (which I hope you will like).

EDIT:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to a job as a camp counselor this summer, so I won't be around until fall. Good luck on the map until then.

Good luck! I hope you like what you see here when you are back.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I might be able to do a few models from time to time.

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
What is the actual progress? since i see much talk talk talk and idea's but i want to see WIPs and the idea's worked out ^^

speaking of idea's meh... the scourge needs Vyrkil units.
Vyrkil are the big barbarians living on Northrend they recently joined the scourge actually.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
What is the actual progress? since i see much talk talk talk and idea's but i want to see WIPs and the idea's worked out ^^

Vyrkil are the big barbarians living on Northrend they recently joined the scourge actually.

Just wait, I have something up my sleeve (and so does Wc3shady, apparently).

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score

Vrykul* and they are from WoW and WoW is well WoW - who wants to take from that (I used to take some ideas but I've trashed those).

Just wait, I have something up my sleeve (and so does Wc3shady, apparently).

O-=

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Poll Number 1:

C) Both
Heroes definitely, and some units, like those that would make sense. Like a huge, sluggish mortar shouldn't be able to cliff jump, but maybe a light rifleman or something.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

sidove

Reaction score
I know you said you have something up you sleeve but i will have a try on a barbarian unit:
Name Kalkar(s)
Model Some one of these there: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...er-52809/?prev=search=undead&d=list&r=200&c=4
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...th-48012/?prev=search=undead&d=list&r=200&c=4
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ht-92295/?prev=search=undead&d=list&r=200&c=4
Faction/Affiliation Forsaken
Character classes Barbarian, Berserk, Rage Warrior
Racial leader(s) King Diramin
Racial mount Undead Burning Horse
Homeworld Azeroth
Background The kalkars where mighty orc leaders under the order of Thrall. One day hell unleashed and the scourge slaughtered them all. The only one that survived was Diramin, he swore his life to Arthas that he would serve him if he leaved him and his family alone. Arthas did more than leaved Diramin alone he turned him to an undead and made him more powerful. The corruption made Diramin slay his own family and race. After the corruption Diramin swore that he would take revenge on Arthas and kill him once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.