Warcraft 4: The Awakening - |Map of the Week #10|

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Warcraft 4: The Awakening

Warcraft 4: The Awakening is based on the events after Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne, this will feature 5 campaigns which are in this order:

Undead
Orc
Humans
Forsaken
Night Elves

What will Warcraft 4 feature?

- New Units
- New Maps
- New Campaigns
- And of course the continuation of Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne

Why Did you decide to make this?
Well we all know Warcraft 4 will not be made for at least another 3 years or 4, so i thought "hey why not continue it".

Team:
Note: Green means Actively working, Red means not Active on the project at this moment.
Kingbdogz(me): Leader/Terrainer/Unit Concepter/Lore and Storyline director, Artist
Wc3shady: Lore/Terrainer, Private Critique
Renendaru: Jasser
iPeez: Terrainer
captainrads: Critique/Gives Input
Duderock101: Cinematics/Triggers

Daicos: Unit Idealist/Terrainer
thewrongvine: Terrainer/Storyline Concepter

Races Campaigns:

Undead:

The Undead campaign is about the Lich King awakening from his 10 year slumber. There has been no sign of the Undead for 10 years and then the Lich King, combined with Arthas, awakens from the Throne rising with him a whole Ancient Undead army.
The Undead Missions and Cinematics:
Cinematic 1: The Lich King
“Ten Years... Of waiting” Says the Lich King
“Ten Years of eternal Slumber…” Then it shows a picture of Kingbdogz Presents…
“And now... The Time is right to awaken… what has slept for thousands of years”
The Lich King opens his eyes with a flash of blue light then the ice cracks from the Frozen Throne.
The ice explodes and ice shatters everywhere.
The Lich King gets off the throne and raises Frostmourne. He screams into the heavens and the Sword starts to glow and shimmer. He then stabs the ground with huge force shattering all the ice and shifting all the snow off the ice mountain. Snakes, skeletons, abominations are in the transparent ice. The ice starts to break then all the units start to come out. Undead warriors rise from the snow and necromancers pop into existence leaving behind green clouds of acid.
“And now we shall avenge what we should of accomplished!” BOOM it goes black then the Logo “Warcraft 4: The Awakening” slowly fades out of the shades of black.

Mission 1: The Rising Dead
Loading Screen Text:
The Undead have been sleeping for ten years now. The new Lich King, combined with the Death Knight Arthas, has been frozen to the Frozen Throne and the Alliance thinks the Undead have vanished or retreated. Some still think that the Undead are alive, waiting to attack on the Lich Kings orders. These people know the Undead can’t of retreated when they were already victorious. But what they do not know is that the Undead are secretly building up a massive weapon, and it is only just beginning to form in Northrend.

Mission 2: The Fall of Stormwind
Loading Screen Text:
With the Undead awakened from their tombs, the Lich King is building up a massive army in Northrend. As he trains his army of doom, the Lich King orders to set up a base on the boundaries of Stormwind. The Fall of Stormwind has only just begun.

Cinematic 2: The Fall
*Dramatic Music*
*Screams of Terror*
It shows Stormwind destroyed and the ruins fallen on the ground... Then fades.

Mission 3: Ten Times the Limit
Loading Screen Text:
The fall of Stormwind did not come easy, the Lich Kings army has been severely weakened, and the Humans are only bound to retaliate any minute. Meanwhile, men are marching to the Frozen Throne…

Mission 4: Retaliation of the Alliance
Loading Screen Text:
The Alliance has retaliated all over the globe, with the Undead missing all those years; it has given the Alliance time to rebuild. The Humans retaliation on the Throne in Northrend has impacted the Lich Kings army greatly, and the Night Elf’s are attacking the army left over from the attack on Stormwind. The Retaliation of the Alliance is stronger then first thought…

Mission 5: Resurrection
Loading Screen Text:
Slowly, the Undead are pushing back the Retaliation, but the Retaliation was only the beginning, the Night Elf Warriors are striking the Lich Kings encampments and the Dwarfs are rising from the earthy depths to aid the Humans. The Lich King has to do the unimaginable and leave Northrend… to Resurrect the Corruption.

Mission 6: Renewing The Corruption
Loading Screen Text:
Maggnaroth, the Pit Lord, had corrupted the fountain with his blood. Some Night Elf’s and Orcs had drunk this Fountain and corrupted themselves. The Lich King has done the same, but instead corrupted the Alliances water Supply with his own blood. Soon the New and more Powerful Corruption will plague the Alliance and the Undead will once more rise to victory.

Mission 7: Raising the Power
Loading Screen Text:
While the plague spreads through the alliance, the Lich King sets back to the now retaken Stormwind, and sets plans to grow the Weapon he has been planning for a long time… Meanwhile the Dwarfs and Gnomes gather around for discussion of a powerful blueprint named The Kronous M8.

Mission 8: The Siege Kronous
Loading Screen Text:
While the Lich King was growing the Abominating Executioner, the Dwarfs and Gnomes were building an old blueprint found in an ancient Dwarf mine. As the Lich King builds his army, he finds the location of the construction site, where the mighty Siege Kronous will be rebuilt once again into the Alliances Arsenal.

Mission 9: The Bloodbath
Loading Screen Text:
Now that the Siege Kronous is built, more are being built in all the Alliances bases; the Lich Kings armies are marching to the Dwarves encampments in the mountains. The colossal Siege Kronous M8 is capable of things unimaginable. The Lich Kings army march to destroy all remaining Siege Kronouses and anything in their way…

Mission 10: Shed some Blood
Loading Screen Text:
With the Siege Kronous out of the way, the Lich King is preparing the Abominating Executioner. The Lich King will need to shed blood and guts first…

Mission 11: The Fleshing
Loading Screen Text:
The last bits of flesh and blood are being collected; now the Lich King is setting off by himself in search of the three powerful Necromancers and the two sewers that created the very first Abomination.

Mission 12: Abominating Executioner
Loading Screen Text:
The Abominating Executioner has been sewn together and it is now on it’s way to living, but the necromancers need more time to raise the Abomination, this is all hard now that the Alliance is sending everything it’s got at the Necromancers…

Mission 13: The Final Blow
Loading Screen Text:
The Abominating Executioner has risen, the Lich Kings armies are marching to every city left of the Alliance, this is truly the Final Blow.
Orc:
The Orc Campaign is about a Mysterious Time Walker time warping a group of Orcs back to the First War between the Orcs and Humans. Something goes wrong in the warping process and the Orcs Skin turns Grey. The Orc Campaign is about preparing Azeroth for the Impending Doom to come...
The Orc Missions and Cinematics:
Cinematic 1: The Time Walker
"Get moving, peons! We need that cargo delivered today!" Says Burull (he is now a normal Orc Leader).
Burull quickly turns around, hearing movement.
"Did you hear that?" Burull asked.
"No, Burull" A Peon replyed.
"Hmm..."
They keep walking. He hears more movement behind him and turns around to see what looks like a tan, almost sandy void walker like creature.
"Stay back demon, or I shall kill you!"
"I am no Demon..." He continued "I am merely here to make sure the present is prepared for the future..."
"What are you speaking of fool! Tell me or this shall be your last breath!"
"Who I am you will learn in time. For now, you may call me the Time Walker."
"You make no sense, Time Walker." Burull replies
"Burull, in time you shall understand, but for now we must go"
"What!? What is this trickery!?"
A Light flashed and hit the ground near the Orcs. Orbs of blue light surround the Orcs and they Vanish with a flash of light...
It fades into a forest. Blue light flashes and the Orcs drop to the ground, they have Grey Skin.
"What is this!? Time Walker, what spell have you cast upon me!?" Burull roars.
Another Blue light flashes and the Time Walker Appears.
"Be calm, Burull." the Time Walker replies
"How can you expect me to be calm!?" Burull questions furiously
Burull charges at the Time Walker but he teleports a few feet away.
"Don't try it, I am far more powerful than you could imagine. Please, listen. I have time warped you all to the First war with the Orcs and Humans. There is an unfortunate side affect, as you can see." the Time Walker continues "In your time, doom is impending, and a powerful race shall awaken. We must help prepare for the worst. If we do not, Azeroth as we know it will be consumed."
"How do I know that you're even telling me the truth" Burull said
The Time Walker sighed... He looked really worn out and tired.
"If I must show you what is to come, then I will."
The Time Walker glides over to Burull and lays his hand on Burulls forehead.
Images span in front of Burulls eyes. A million pictures popped into his head each second.
The Images stopped and he saw the Planet Azeroth destroyed with magnum lava flying through space and the worlds crust burnt and shrivlled.
Another image pops into existence. Light is flashing in the sky and it is raining bright, light engulfed water. Balls of Light are falling from the clouds. A huge explosion of Light makes magnum and earth fly everywhere.
For a split second an Image of a winged figure pops into the light then vanishes immedietly.
The images stop.
Burulls jaw dropped.
"Wh-... Why?" Burull stuttered.
"You will learn in time - we, will learn in time. For now, we must make preparations." - Time Walker
"Er-..." Burull hesitated then said "Orcs, do whatever the Time Walker asks of you!" Burull said in a frightened tone.
"Good, now wait. If your' loyalty is with me, you will.
Light flashes and darkness fills the screen instantly...

Mission 1: The First War
Loading Screen Text:
Burull, an Orc Leader has been Time Warped into the time of the First War between the Orcs and Humans. Their Skin has turned Grey from an unfortunate side affect of the Time Warping process. Meanwhile, Burull and his group of Grey Orcs wait for the Mysterious Time Walker to return from his Time Warp...
In Game Cinematic 1:
"Burull, it's been hours, shouldn't we find something to eat at least" Suggested a Peon
"I am not sure yet, he did say to stay."
"But we are starving, if we do not eat soon we may die!"
"Then, go find us food."
Two Peons nodded and walked off into the forest out of sight from the clearing.
"You" Burull pointed to a Peon "Whats you name?"
"Jashujji sir" replied the Peon
"Jashujji, set up base we need to settle down here, he could be gone for days"
"Yes, master." Jashujji replyed.
The Camera moves up to normal view...
Game:
"We need to set up a few Pig Farms and a Warrior Lodge, and begin creating a defensive force." Burull's portrait says.
New Quest!: Build 3 Pig Farms.
New Quest!: Build a Warrior Lodge.
New Quest!: Train 5 Brutes.
New Quest!: Train 6 Peons.

More to Come...

Humans:
The Human Campaign is about taking back the Alliance and the struggle with the Lich King and his Army.
The Human Missions and Cinematics:
Check back later

Forsaken:
The Forsaken Campaign is about the Forsaken finding out the Secrets of a new rumored Awakening. On there way they find out that there is more to Azeroth and it's Galaxy then first thought...
The Forsaken Missions and Cinematics:
Check back later

Night Elves:
The Night Elf's Campaign is about healing the forests and corrupted Night Elf's back to their original State. As the Night Elves heal more wounded forests, they get deeper into the Mysteries of the new Awakened Race.
The Night Elf Missions and Cinematics:
Check back later

New Units:

Undead:

Units:
Basilisk:
Gold Cost: 220
Lumber Cost: 45
Food Cost: 2
Hit Points: 385
Attack Base: 35
Cooldown: 1.00
Ability's:
Charge!: When an enemy unit is in range, the Basilisks speed doubles for a short time.
Upgrades:
Disease Cloud
Creature Attack
Creature Carapace
Built At: Crypt
Information: The Basilisk is a great harassing unit and with it's charge ability it can unfold some nice surprise attacks.
Picture:
Basilisk.jpg

Nerubian Guard:
Gold Cost: 315
Lumber Cost: 80
Food Cost: 4
Hit Points: 650
Attack Base: 50
Cooldown: 2.00
Ability's:
Bash: Paralyzes attacked units for a short time.
Upgrades:
Nerubian Carapace
Nerubian Attack
Frosting Strength
Built At: Crypt Warren
Information: The Nerubian Guard is a great tanking unit and can be used at the front line battles to hold off the enemy.

Skeleton Warrior:
Gold Cost: 55
Lumber Cost: 0
Food Cost: 1
Hit Points: 380
Attack Base: 11
Cooldown: 2.00
Ability's:
Upgrades:

Frosting Strength
Built At: Graveyard
Information: The Skeleton Warrior is a unit that is weak but cheap, if you ever run out of money and need an army quick, this is the unit to build.
Picture:
SkeletonWarrior.jpg

Undead Archer:
Gold Cost: 70
Lumber Cost: 0
Food Cost: 1
Hit Points: 180
Attack Base: 12
Cooldown: 1.80
Ability's:
Upgrades:

Frosting Strength
Built At: Graveyard
Information: The Undead Archer is a unit that is weak but cheap, if you ever run out of money and need an army quick, this is the unit to build.
Picture:
UndeadArcher.jpg

Obsidian Flesh Wagon:
Gold Cost: 185
Lumber Cost: 85
Hit Points: 275
Attack Base: 8
Cooldown: 0.10
Ability's:
Explode: The Obsidian Flesh Wagon Explodes and surrounding ally and enemy units catch on fire for a short time causing damage per second.
Upgrades:
AA Adjustment
Built At: Slaughterhouse
Information: The Obsidian Flesh Wagon is the ultimate anti air siege unit when upgraded with AA Adjustment allowing it to attack air. By it's self though, it can do some great damage to ground units with its deadly cooldown.
Picture:
ObsidianFleshWagon.jpg

Hero's:
Crypt Queen:
Revive Gold Cost: 425
Revive Lumber Cost: 100
Food Cost: 5
Main Attribute: Intelligence
Starting Strength: 8
Starting Intelligence: 30
Starting Agility: 10
Cooldown: 1.90
Ability's:
Carrion Beetle Egg: (lvl1:50 Mana, lvl2:75 Mana, lvl3:105 Mana) The Carrion Beetle Egg ability spawns a small, medium or large egg according to level which hatches a carrion beetle forever.

Parasite: (lvl1:50 Mana) The Parasite ability is a targeted ability. When the targeted unit dies a void walker spawns from it's corpse.

Dead Frenzy: (lvl1:75 Mana, lvl2:100 Mana, lvl3:145 Mana) The Dead Frenzy ability is like the Bloodlust ability but it can only be cast upon undead units.

Doom: (lvl1:150 Mana) The Doom ability is a targeted ability, the targeted unit cannot cast spells and will take 40 damage per second until it dies. Upon its death, a great Demon will spawn from its corpse.

Locust Swarm: (lvl1:150 Mana) The Locust Swarm Ability Creates a swarm of angry locusts that bite and tear at nearby enemy units. As they chew the enemy flesh, they convert it into a substance that restores hit points to the Crypt Queen when they return.
Upgrades:
Built At:
Crypt Warren
Information: The Crypt Queen is a Supportive Hero, adept at spawning insect eggs and supporting the Base. Can learn Parasite, Carrion Beetle Egg, Doom and Locust Swarm. HIGHLY recommended for use of base protecting.
Picture:
CryptQueen.jpg

Lich King:
Main Attribute: Agility
Starting Strength: 18
Starting Intelligence: 8
Starting Agility: 32
Cooldown: 1.77
Ability's:
Cleaving Rage: The Lich King strikes with such force that he damages multiple enemies with his attack.
Level 1 - 15% damage is splash.
Level 2 - 23% damage is splash.
Level 3 - 40% damage is splash.

Deathly Scream: (lvl1:15 Mana lvl2:30 Mana lvl3:40 Mana) A Deathly Scream that deals damage to a targeted enemy living unit. Can be casted on Allied Units to give Hope and Health.
Level 1 - 65 Damage
Level 2 - 85 Damage
Level 3 - 105 Damage

Rage Aura: Decreases the armour of nearby enemy units.
Level 1 - 4 Armour
Level 2 - 5 Armour
Level 3 - 7 Armour

Bloodlet: (lvl1:90 Mana lvl2:100 Mana lvl3:120 Mana) Increases the Hero's attack rate and movement speed with the cost of 80 health.
Level 1 - Attack rate increases by 0.80, Movement Speed increases by 0.40. Lasts 60 seconds.
Level 2 - Attack rate increases by 1.20, Movement Speed increases by 0.50. Lasts 60 seconds.
Level 3 - Attack rate increases by 1.60, Movement Speed increases by 0.60. Lasts 60 seconds.

Ultimate still being worked on...
Upgrades:
Summoned At:
Altar of Darkness
Information: The Lich King is an offensive Hero, adept at weakening units and increasing it's power. Can learn Cleaving Rage, Deathly Scream, Rage Aura and Bloodlet. The new powerful Lich King uses rage instead of Mana, he gains Rage when he Attacks
Picture:
LichKing.jpg

Buildings:
Crypt Warren:
Gold Cost: 0
Lumber Cost: 230
Food Produced: 0
Hit Points: 1115
Attack Used: Yes
Attack Base: 10
Cooldown: 1.00
Ability's:
Frost Attack: Every attack the Crypt Warren inflicts on a unit, that unit is slowed down in speed and attack rate.
Upgrades Used:
Upgraded From:
Crypt
Units Trained: Crypt Fiend, Nerubian Guard
Hero's Summoned: Crypt Lord, Crypt Queen
Information: The Crypt Warren is an upgrade for the Crypt. It builds Crypt Fiends and Nerubian Guards, and it Summons the Crypt Lord and Crypt Queen.
Picture:
CryptWarren.jpg

Upgrades/Researches:
Check back later

Orcs:
Units:
Check back later

Hero's:
Check back later

Buildings:
Check back later

Upgrades/Researches:
Check back later

Humans:
Units:
Dwarven Warrior:
Gold Cost: 205
Lumber Cost: 20
Hit Points: 750
Attack Base: 45
Cooldown: 2.75
Ability's:
Magic Defense: Is like defend, it slows down the Dwarven warrior but is immune to magic.
Upgrades:
Iron Plating
Iron Forged Swords
Built At: Blacksmith
Information: The Dwarven Warrior is a very tanky and defensive unit. It has the Magic Defense ability which can protect itself from spellcasters.
Picture:
61221c47.jpg

Boomer:
Gold Cost: 70
Lumber Cost: 100
Hit Points: 300
Attack Base: 5
Cooldown: 0.80
Ability's:
Upgrades:

Built At: Blacksmith
Information: The Boomer is a great light unit. Although it's attack (throwing mines that exlpode on touch) cannot attack air, it can be upgraded into a Minethrower which has the ability to use Jumping mines that latch onto air.
Picture:

Minethrower:
Gold Cost: 205
Lumber Cost: 30
Food Cost: 3
Hit Points: 520
Attack Base: 20
Cooldown: 1.30
Ability's:
Lay Jumping Mine: This ability lays a deadly jumping mine. When an enemy ground unit steps on a mine it deals 30 non-splash damage to that unit. When an air unit goes over the mine, the mine jumps into the air, latches onto the air unit for 8 seconds then explodes dealing 80 non-splash damage.
Upgrades:
Built At: Barracks
Information: The Mine Thrower is a great replacment of the Rifleman. Although it's attack (throwing mines that exlpode on touch) cannot attack air, it's ability, which can be used straight away, can deal some great damage to Air units.
Picture:

Gnomish Gunner:
Gold Cost: 100
Lumber Cost: 100
Hit Points: 520
Attack Air Base: 20
Attack Ground Base: 1
Cooldown: 0.55
Ability's:
Mount: The Gnomish Gunner Mounts to the Ground unable to move but able to shoot air. (Cannot shoot Ground)
Upgrades:
Built At:
Blacksmith
Information: The Gnomish Rifleman is a Speedy and fast sharpshooter, effective against small armys. Cannot attack air.
Picture:
7fa460e7.jpg

Chronician:
Gold Cost: 100
Lumber Cost: 50
Hit Points: 290
Attack Base: No Attack
Cooldown: No Attack
Ability's:
Timewarp: Targeted enemy or friendly units (or buildings) health is reverted back to what it was 4 seconds ago. Cannot be autocasted.
Chronosphere: Creates a small transperent blue sphere. When an enemy or friendly unit walks into the sphere, it slows down and the more it stays in the sphere the more it slows down. After 4 seconds the unit will halt to a stop until the sphere desperses which is after 10 seconds.
D.N.A Strike: Does 6 damage x the amount of the targeted units type on the map to the targeted unit. So if you had 10 of the same unit that was targeted on the map (enemy or ally) the spell would do 60 damage because it is 6 damage x the amount of the targeted units type (in this case 10) on the map. Requires Book of Knowledge research.
Upgrades:
Book of Knowledge
Built At: Ancient Library
Information: The Chronician is a great support and offensive unit. This is the replacement for the Priest. It's Timewarp can be used offensivly (if an enemy unit is getting healed, you can use time warp to reverse the healing process) or defensivly (if one of your units are under attack, you can use time warp to reverse the process and is sort of like healing). You can use Chronosphere defensivly (by putting some near your base entrance and slow down some units from getting in) or offensivly (putting some in a line on an enemys base choke point, resulting in the enemy units always halting to a stop when they try get out). D.N.A Strike is a great offensive spell, but cannot be used defesnivly and needs the Book of Knowledge research.
Picture:

Wizard:
Gold Cost: 260
Lumber Cost: 30
Hit Points: 700
Attack Base: 15
Cooldown: 1.40
Ability's:
Magic Drain: Targeted enemy mana is halved at the cost of a 200 of the Wizards Life. Cannot be autocasted or casted on Heroes.
Suicidal Fury: At the cost of the Wizards life, it gives 2 nearby friendly units immunity to magic attacks for 30 seconds.
Anti-Magi Aura: For every enemy unit in a medium radius of the Wizard uses Mana, he gains 2 extra attack bonus to Mana based units. Requires the Anti-Magi Learning research.
Upgrades:
Anti-Magi Learning
Information: The Wizard is a great Anti-Magical unit. This is the replacement of the Spell Breaker. It's Magic Drain can be used to Drain nearly all of a units Mana, this is usually used when the Wizard is nearly dead. You can use Suicidal Fury when the life of the Wizard is at near end, and resulting in a great 30 second shield for 2 nearby friendly units. Anti-Magi Aura is a great Anti-Magical passive ability that can further increase the Wizards efficiency but requires the Anti-Magi Learning research.
Picture:
5511d812.jpg

Night Rider:
Gold Cost: 280
Lumber Cost: 70
Hit Points: 825
HP Regeneration Type: Night only
HP Regeneration Rate: 2.00 Per Second
Attack Base: 30
Cooldown: 2.20
Ability's:
Vapour Dispense: (Mana: 10) Dispenses Vapour which slowly turns into Clouds.
Rain: (Mana: 50) Makes a Targeted cloud Rain
Weather Cloak: This is a Passive ability. The Night Rider is not affected by any of a Weathers Effects. Requires the Anti-Magi Learning research.
Upgrades:
Anti-Magi Learning
Information: The Night Rider is the only Weather Caster that flys. It's Spells are not that effective but in the right situations can be used to bring destruction to your opponent, on top of that, it has a unique Shadow attack that does AtG attacks only. Replaces the Gryphon Rider.
Picture:

Gryphon Striker:
Gold Cost: 300
Lumber Cost: 80
Hit Points: 575
Attack Base: 18
Cooldown: 1.75
Ability's:
Flying Mode: (Cooldown: 15 seconds) Makes the Gryphon fly up into the Sky able to do Air-to-Air attacks.
Walking Mode: (Cooldown: 15 seconds) Makes the Gryphon fly down onto the ground able to do Ground-to-Ground attacks.
Upgrades:
Built At:
Gryphon Aviary
Information: The Gryphon Striker is the Ultimate Versitile unit. It is a flying Gryphon Rider with AtA attack only when built but has the ability to land and walk around doing GtG attacks. It is a melee attacker and cannot attack ground on flying mode and cannot attack air on walking mode. Replaces the Dragonhawk Rider.
Picture:

Hero's:
Battle Priest:
Main Attribute: Intelligence
Starting Strength: 16
Starting Intelligence: 22
Starting Agility: 11
Cooldown: 2.22
Ability's:
Healing Frenzy: (lvl1:50 Mana & 6 seconds, lvl2:75 Mana & 8 seconds, lvl3:105 Mana & 14 seconds) The Healing Frenzy ability goes on a short frenzy that heals nearby friendly units by 4 health everytime it attacks.

Heavenly Revenge: The Heavenly Revenge ability is passive. When the Battle Priest dies, 5 Guardian Angels sweep down from the sky and striking any enemy units around the Battle Priest. When the Battle Priest starts to rise into the sky, the Angels fly up with him.

Chrushing Aura: The Bash Aura Ability is Passive. Nearby Friendly units get a slight AoE damage when they attack. Does not Affect Heroes or Self.

Word of the Gods: (lvl1:150 Mana) Gods Strike is a channeled targeted ability. The targeted unit gets picked up by gods hand and squished in the air. Blood falls down on to the ground and if a blood drop goes onto an enemy unit it gets a "Blood" buff that deals 8 damage a second. Does not affect Heroes. Buff vanishes after 18 seconds.
Upgrades:
Built At:
Alter of Kings
Information: The Battle Priest is a great Support Hero that can cause some Massive damage to units who Kill it. Ideal for full on assaults.
Picture:
589c634b.jpg

Buildings:
Ancient Library:
Gold Cost: 150
Lumber Cost: 140
Food Produced: 0
Hit Points: 1050
Attack Used: No
Attack Base: No Attack
Cooldown: No Attack
Ability's:
Upgrades Used:
Upgraded From:
Nothing, it is Built.
Units Trained: Wizard, Chronician, and Sorcerer.
Hero's Summoned: None.
Information: The Ancient Library is built by the Peasant. It builds Wizards, Chronicians, and Sorcerers.
Picture:

Upgrades/Researches:
Check back later

Night Elves:
Units:
Check back later

Hero's:
Check back later

Buildings:
Check back later

Upgrades/Researches:
Check back later

Forsaken:
Units:
Check back later

Hero's:
Check back later

Buildings:
Check back later

Upgrades/Researches:
Check back later

Time Warped Orcs:
Units:
Check back later

Hero's:
Check back later

Buildings:
Check back later

Upgrades/Researches:
Check back later

Polls:
Poll #1:
"What type unit would you like with the role of a cliff hopper?"

1) A Hero.
2) A Unit.
3) Both.
4) None, I don't like the idea.
5) I like the idea, but it can be improved (Give reasons)

A cliff hopper is a unit that can jump up and down cliffs without using an ability (so they automatically jump up when ordered to move up a cliff). This can be balanced of course.

Poll #2:
"The new Chronician spell caster with it's Time Warp ability can be deadly at the right times, but should there be an Upgrade to make it cast in a targeted area?"

1) Yes.
2) No.
3) Maybe, but I got a better idea (Reply to thread).

This could be done by making Time Warp a Spell book and having AoE spell and Targeted inside.

The poll ends in 5 days.

Morns Journal
Morns Journal

Hello reader, this is the Journal of Morn. If you do not know, Morn is of Dwarven origin from the deep caves of Azeroth. He was born in a cave named Helthunduen (the name was inspired by Hells Thunder) where his mother, Jaldeen, had died moments after Morns birth. Morn has encountered many creatures in the past years, and his Journal has been lost after many years of wear and tear. I so happened to have found this Journal of his and I have used his secrets to my advantage. Unfortunately I am no longer as young as I used to be and I will die very soon. I have left this Journal in this tomb you have encountered in hope his secrets will pass on through the ages. His secrets are in here; take care of them, oh mighty reader.

Anonymous,

Week 1, Day 1:

Today I will be travelling to the Alliances side, the Humans have fallen hard and their impending doom is upon them. Luckily for them us Dwarves have kept by their side all these years. I have to get to a camp in the Mountains nearby my clans tunnels, and if I succeeded, I will send reinforcements back and hopefully save the Humans from extiction.

I have got to the base of the Mountains forest, I fear this will be a long and chilling climb.

I have camped some miles further into the forest and it is now dark, I will rest until tomorrow and regain my energy.

Week 1, Day 2:

I have woken up just now and encountered a mighty beast of great proportions. It was of a slender shape; its head was large and looked unreal. Wings of white color protruded from its back and had a misty translucent glow. The creature had six milky colored eyes, as if it was blind, and dozens of sharp long teeth hung from its fleshy gum. Saliva dripped from it’s darkened lips and beads of blood seemed to be flowing through it. I did not have enough time to study its features any longer though, and I only barely succeeded in slaying the beast. The beast did bring me some awful tidings though, whether they meant anything or not, they did unsettle me. The beast said "“You pathetic creature, you know so little of this worlds fate yet you try kill me as if it will do Azeroth any difference!”.

I have buried the beast I slew earlier in a ditch to fend away scavengers. I have grew hungry the past two days, I am no hunter, nor a butcher, but luckily for me I brought with me some Deer to battle my hunger.

I have set up another tent for me to sleep in, I am worried about the beasts tidings...

Critters
Butterfly:

Type: Critter, unselectable.

Appearance:
Butterflies come in all assortments of colours, including multi coloured and sometimes-just one colour.

Impact:
Butterflies, unlike most other Critters, are just to make the game look better. It looks really cool and realistic to see some Butterflies fluttering around the wilderness.

A.I:
Unlike other Critters, the Butterfly has a simple A.I where it only flees combat units, but apart from that it flutters around the map minding its own business.

Creeps
Wolf:

Type: Creep, selectable.

Appearance:
Wolves are like any Creep wolf you’ve seen in Warcraft 3, but their furs change colour according to the weather.

Impact:
Wolves really make you think more about scouting and thinking twice about leaving your peons alone in the wilderness.

A.I:
Wolves move around in packs and like to have a nice meal. Wolves will not flee at a combat units site, but if they attack they will run. If they see a lonely worker walking nearby, they will gang up on the worker and kill it. This makes you think twice about scouting without some protection.

NOTE: I need any help if it can be offered, the more people i have to help me, the faster the production of this progresses.

Last edited by a moderator:

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
+rep for awesome thread! And for your other map thread where you take time to make it organized and categorized! :thup:

Sounds pretty cool, since there is planning seen. Good luck!

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
Wow. That's a pretty awesome idea, though it is quite massive ... however, I'm willing to help. It looks like you're going to need all the help you can get with this project. It's colossal! +rep for creating a nice idea.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Thanks for the rep and comments guys, but as i said this is just the planning out for now, when ive finished the One War beta i will start this, but in the meantime ill plan the maps, write the story and missions, and look up on the warcraft lore. As you can see ive already planned out the whole undead missions, if you go in the undead spoiler it shows you.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Intrieging.Just an idea- although we all love Arthas, Maufurion and so on, i think that it will be fun to see a new start take the show, herea and there.Anyway sounds cool.Still, are the races going to be the same or with Major changes?

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Well sort of, the races are played alot different now that some units have been replaced, or like the Orcs they have Fel Orc units as well. It's really quite interesting to play the Undead, they have so many new units and they have a new hero called the Crypt Queen, which can lay carrion eggs and use special ability's to protect some units or an expansion. The races are not complete yet, things like heroes and buildings need to be replaced, especially heroes.

Also on the new start thing, just wait and see ive got a few surprises up my sleeve. Its not called The Awakening for nothing ;)

punwisp

Reaction score

First off, yes i know, i said i would only work on One War but ive actually been working on this before i even started One War. Anyway production on this will be alot slower then One War, im just putting this post up to see if people like the idea so i can work on it from time to time or after i finish One War. Well first off, ill tell you what this is.

is based on the events after Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne, this will feature 4 campaigns which in are in this order:

Undead
Orcs
Humans
Night Elf's

What will Warcraft 4 feature?

- New Units
- New Maps
- New Campaigns
- And of course the continuation of Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne

Why Did you decide to make this?

Well we all know Warcraft 4 will not be made for at least another 3 years or 4, so i thought "hey why not continue it".

Races Campaigns:

Undead:
The Undead campaign is about the Lich King awakening from his 10 year slumber. There has been no sign of the Undead for 10 years and then the Lich King, combined with Arthas, awakens from the Throne rising with him a whole Ancient Undead army.

The Undead Missions and Cinematics:

Cinematic 1: The Lich King
“Ten Years... Of waiting” Says the Lich King
“Ten Years of eternal Slumber…” Then it shows a picture of Kingbdogz Presents…
“And now... The Time is right to awaken… what has slept for thousands of years”
The Lich King opens his eyes with a flash of blue light then the ice cracks from the Frozen Throne.
The ice explodes and ice shatters everywhere.
The Lich King gets off the throne and raises Frostmourne. He screams into the heavens and the Sword starts to glow and shimmer. He then stabs the ground with huge force shattering all the ice and shifting all the snow off the ice mountain. Snakes, skeletons, abominations are in the transparent ice. The ice starts to break then all the units start to come out. Undead warriors rise from the snow and necromancers pop into existence leaving behind green clouds of acid.
“And now we shall avenge what we should of accomplished!” BOOM it goes black then the Logo “Warcraft 4: The Awakening” slowly fades out of the shades of black.

Mission 1: The Rising Dead
Loading Screen Text:
The Undead have been sleeping for ten years now. The new Lich King, combined with the Death Knight Arthas, has been frozen to the Frozen Throne and the Alliance thinks the Undead have vanished or retreated. Some still think that the Undead are alive, waiting to attack on the Lich Kings orders. These people know the Undead can’t of retreated when they were already victorious. But what they do not know is that the Undead are secretly building up a massive weapon, and it is only just beginning to form in Northrend.

Mission 2
: The Fall of Stormwind
Loading Screen Text:
With the Undead awakened from their tombs, the Lich King is building up a massive army in Northrend. As he trains his army of doom, the Lich King orders to set up a base on the boundaries of Stormwind. The Fall of Stormwind has only just begun.

Cinematic 2
: The Fall
*Dramatic Music*
*Screams of Terror*
It shows Stormwind destroyed and the ruins fallen on the ground... Then fades.

Mission 3: Ten Times the Limit
Loading Screen Text:
The fall of Stormwind did not come easy, the Lich Kings army has been severely weakened, and the Humans are only bound to retaliate any minute. Meanwhile, men are marching to the Frozen Throne…

Mission 4: Retaliation of the Alliance
Loading Screen Text:
The Alliance has retaliated all over the globe, with the Undead missing all those years; it has given the Alliance time to rebuild. The Humans retaliation on the Throne in Northrend has impacted the Lich Kings army greatly, and the Night Elf’s are attacking the army left over from the attack on Stormwind. The Retaliation of the Alliance is stronger then first thought…

Mission 5: Resurrection
Loading Screen Text:
Slowly, the Undead are pushing back the Retaliation, but the Retaliation was only the beginning, the Night Elf Warriors are striking the Lich Kings encampments and the Dwarfs are rising from the earthy depths to aid the Humans. The Lich King has to do the unimaginable and leave Northrend… to Resurrect the Corruption.

Mission 6
: Renewing The Corruption
Loading Screen Text:
Maggnaroth, the Pit Lord, had corrupted the fountain with his blood. Some Night Elf’s and Orcs had drunk this Fountain and corrupted themselves. The Lich King has done the same, but instead corrupted the Alliances water Supply with his own blood. Soon the New and more Powerful Corruption will plague the Alliance and the Undead will once more rise to victory.

Mission 7: Raising the Power
Loading Screen Text:
While the plague spreads through the alliance, the Lich King sets back to the now retaken Stormwind, and sets plans to grow the Weapon he has been planning for a long time… Meanwhile the Dwarfs and Gnomes gather around for discussion of a powerful blueprint named The Kronous M8.

Mission 8: The Siege Kronous
Loading Screen Text:
While the Lich King was growing the Abominating Executioner, the Dwarfs and Gnomes were building an old blueprint found in an ancient Dwarf mine. As the Lich King builds his army, he finds the location of the construction site, where the mighty Siege Kronous will be rebuilt once again into the Alliances Arsenal.

Mission 9: The Bloodbath
Loading Screen Text:
Now that the Siege Kronous is built, more are being built in all the Alliances bases; the Lich Kings armies are marching to the Dwarves encampments in the mountains. The colossal Siege Kronous M8 is capable of things unimaginable. The Lich Kings army march to destroy all remaining Siege Kronouses and anything in their way…

Mission 10: Shed some Blood
Loading Screen Text:
With the Siege Kronous out of the way, the Lich King is preparing the Abominating Executioner. The Lich King will need to shed blood and guts first…

Mission 11: The Fleshing
Loading Screen Text:
The last bits of flesh and blood are being collected; now the Lich King is setting off by himself in search of the three powerful Necromancers and the two sewers that created the very first Abomination.

Mission 12
: Abominating Executioner
Loading Screen Text:
The Abominating Executioner has been sewn together and it is now on it’s way to living, but the necromancers need more time to raise the Abomination, this is all hard now that the Alliance is sending everything it’s got at the Necromancers…

Mission 13: The Final Blow
Loading Screen Text:
The Abominating Executioner has risen, the Lich Kings armies are marching to every city left of the Alliance, this is truly the Final Blow.
Orcs:
The Orc Campaign is about the struggle with the Fel Orcs, and later the Reunion of them.

The Orc Missions and Cinematics:

Check back later

Humans:
The Human Campaign is about taking back the Alliance and the struggle with the Lich King and his Army.

The Human Missions and Cinematics:

Check back later

Night Elf's:
The Night Elf's Campaign is about healing the forests and corrupted Night Elf's back to their original State. At This stage the Alliance has crumbled and the Lich King rules the World.

The Night Elf Missions and Cinematics:

Check back later

NOTE: I am not working on this, im just putting this idea out so that when i do start on it, ive got some followers. Well enjoy! Also tell me if any of the lore is wrong, im a noob with deep Warcraft lore (haven't read the books) but i do know a fair bit.

tehe, I've been working on a sequel to warcraft 3 and between WoW for many months =P, Good luck on yours, only in mine, it isn't about the Lich king =P.

Wait... Fel orcs play with horde?? Sorry but you will need to change it if this is to make sense... It contradicts many things, and the horde doesn't deal in demonic allies or magic. They are fully against it. Plus they would never work together. Only way this would happen is if horde went evil again, seeing how fel orcs won't ally with them anyway.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
No, see the corruption in the Fel Orcs are fading, and they are slowly turning back to normal. Especially after 10 years, you'd think the corruption would have faded by now. But the Corruption is still truly there, but this time the Lich King corrupts nearly the whole Alliance with his own blood instead of the previous Pit Lords. Instead of the purple or red we see with the fel orcs or corrupted night elves, they are both Grey, like for the Night elves they have Grey dead leaves, and the new Fel Orcs have Grey skin.

Pietje

Reaction score
So will the races be similar to wc3 or are you going for new races etc with new models?

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
I would also like to see new units here too. Possibly completely replacing the normal Warcraft race units. Or you could just modify some of the old units and replace them with custom models and new spells.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Yes they will be the same races and similar to the War3 ones, but like any other game, when there's a sequel there is always huge changes. So expect new units, replaced units, new buildings, new spells, new creeps, new maps, new everything. So it is truly like a Warcraft 4.

Here are the new Undead Units so far:

Units:
Basalisk
Nerubian Guard
Skeletal Warrior
Skeleton Archer
Obsidian Flesh Wagon
Witchdocter

Heroes:
Crypt Queen

Buildings:
Crypt Warren
Demon Tower

And of course more to come..

punwisp

Reaction score
No, see the corruption in the Fel Orcs are fading, and they are slowly turning back to normal. Especially after 10 years, you'd think the corruption would have faded by now. But the Corruption is still truly there, but this time the Lich King corrupts nearly the whole Alliance with his own blood instead of the previous Pit Lords. Instead of the purple or red we see with the fel orcs or corrupted night elves, they are both Grey, like for the Night elves they have Grey dead leaves, and the new Fel Orcs have Grey skin.

If you know the lore... Most of the fel orcs are actually just clones of each other, and are very corrupted, they can't go back, they have a far more addicition to demonic magic then the blood elves. fading over time wonm't work for them, you have to pretty much just kill them, its like saying over time the burning legion will turn to the good guys. Not gonna happen. The fel orcs arn't like the orcs in warcraft 1-2, these ones are far worse, far more corrupted, this kind of orc won't go back to normal after a while, withdrawl will likely kill them. They are the pure evil race of orcs. Fel orcs are merely just pawns to other demons, they don't have the same things the wc2 orcs had, all the orcs had to do in wc2 was go through a long withdrawl and have a good leader. Won't work for fel orcs... Your gonna have to rework that. Maybe if the horde had a new leader, a evil leader, powerful one, that delt in demonic magic, then he could just control them. Otherwise, fel orcs arn't a race you jus tally with, there merely just puppets.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
hmm see this is why i need your help with some lore, im not heavy on lore knowledge, what do you think? should they turn evil or should they make it that the Lich King finds a way to cleanse the fel orcs so he can corrupt them with the more powerful corruption he is making now, but he fails in the end to corrupt them, making them return to the Orcs with their scars; the red skin. I think i can figure something out.

punwisp

Reaction score
I know a hell lot about the lore, so I can help you there.

What you could do is, have it something like this...

After thrall was assassinated(up to you what happend) A civil war happend between the horde, and split into 2 factions.. One that once to keep Thralls goals and such and continue his work, and the other wants to conquer the other races and use all means nessesary.. And thus eventually taking control of fel orcs(Going to outland and killed a leader of them maybe?)

Doing it something like that would at least make sense and not contradict the lore. Sense lot of the orcs are new generation, and weren't around during the second war, they didn't go through the shame others did, which could be a reaosn the majourity of them went with the bad faction, while most of the veterens and such went towards the good faction... Then atleast it won't contradict that part... I would have to really think about it for it all to make perfect sense and make it sound good and such.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
thanks for the idea i will definitely consider using it with minor changes. Like maybe thrall is not assasinated but a new leader rises and wants to overthrow thrall, thus making two factions. And like you said the new generation follows the new leader.

Charapanga

Reaction score
Hi, since i got nothing to do this week, i can be your terrainer :) Post the map and i'll get right on it, Oh and Tell me what you need it to look like

P.S. You're welcome to delete half my doodads beacuse i tend to use them untill it actually looks good
Edit: Gonna go to school, will terrain as soon as i get home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.