Warcraft 4: The Awakening - |Map of the Week #10|

Status
Not open for further replies.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Btw what is 1/8/09 (i know it's a date -.-)?

If you know it is a date, why are you asking? Unless, you mean what the actual date is. (1st August 2009)

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Do you need any help with the script?

While right now I do not need any help on the script, after the 1st of August I believe help will be needed greatly. Would you still be willing to help out on that date?

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm sorry punwisp but that just pisses me off. What a useless comment? It's rude. Do you know how long custom campaigns take? Not to mention this many campaigns. Plus melee, a new race, balancing - projects like this can go into development for years. Just look at Heart of Storms - 6 years in the making.

punwisp

Reaction score
Wasn't meant to be a insult, apologise if you took it that way. I'm just saying normally finished popular projects get pages like these, and its just amazing to see a unfinished one to have so many pages, its funny lol. Just the fact it almost has 60 pages, and isnt even finished yet.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
While right now I do not need any help on the script, after the 1st of August I believe help will be needed greatly. Would you still be willing to help out on that date?

Yeah, just PM me the script with instructions.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
I'm just saying normally finished popular projects get pages like these, and its just amazing to see a unfinished one to have so many pages

Blizzard haven't finished Diablo III yet and there is already a whole forum about it

gosh that's so ridiculous... :nuts:

punwisp

Reaction score
Yea.. Post something VERY different, thats a blizzard game of a game thats been wanted for years, Very good example.

This is just a wc3 project, VERY different

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Hey, are you making the naga a playable race? Would be awesome if you did :thup:

While the Naga has not been planned to be a playable race in the inital release of Warcraft 4: The Awakening, we may add them later on in a patch or mini expansion. Don't expect them playable in the campaign though, I don't want to spoil too much of the story but you can expect to see little Naga in the campaigns. Although, at one point you will see a great deal of them, and POSSIBLY be able to use them for a mission or two.

More about the story and the future of the project will be revealed on the 1st of August, so stay tuned to the thread and watch out for any updates! :)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
what is warcraft 4 going to be anyway ? Like a huge campaing + a coupple of melee maps where you can play with the custom races or what ?

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
To my knowledge, it will have more than a few new melee maps with custom races and around 5 custom campaigns.

punwisp

Reaction score
I've been doing well with terraining, if you guys ever want, I can help design/make normal melee maps for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.