WIP Warcraft 4: The Shadow War

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ok, do you want me to use any custom models?
If yes, tell me and PM me the models.
If no, just tell me and I'll get started.

wc3shady

Reaction score
Ok so I just started doing the terrain for about 20 minutes, setting it up, and I started making the area where the Fel Orcs are being held.
mma8g6.jpg
Tell me if you like it and whether it needs improving and where.
(I know the outer areas are bland I haven't started on them yet)

denmax

Reaction score
I say you're spamming vents here.

Cool.

It doesn't look "Outlandish" but looks more to me like a structure in Outland.
Hellfire Citadel perhaps?

And he said the Black Temple? Meaning somewhere in Shadowmoon Valley, correct?

wc3shady

Reaction score
Yes, you're right about the vents, I think.

It's suppose to be the black citadel, from where his fel orcs will escape. You play WoW, don't you? (What server :p?)

Black Temple is the WoW name for Black Citadel. Now, in WoW, they tell you it's in Shadowmoon Valley, which in WoW, is black and green and etc. But in warcraft before it, it's like the rest of outland (hellfire peninsula - ish). This is actually the black citadel tile set (not too much different from outland tile set).

Anyways, terrain should be done tomorrow or the next day. Keep in mind I'm doing the terrain for my project as well :)

wc3shady

Reaction score
Lore Fix

In Fel Orc campaign you said they were escaping after the defeat of mannoroth, but it's magtheridon.

Oh, and your Fel Orc race looks like a copy of the Orc race.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I'll try using the cinematic system, but I'll need the description of the cinematic step-by-step.

captainrads

Reaction score
Shit damn...so many WC4's...hey maybe I should make one too, it seems to be popular. No, not really, I've already got Elemental Frenzy to work on and I can't stop procrastinating on it, making games gets really boring...but seriously, good luck with this one. If you need any ideas for units or anything, I'm your man.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Sweet. More shadows. I just got back from playing NWN 2, WoW, the Warcraft series, and countless other games that involve "Shadow" things. Be more creative, pl0x.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Shit damn...so many WC4's...hey maybe I should make one too, it seems to be popular. No, not really, I've already got Elemental Frenzy to work on and I can't stop procrastinating on it, making games gets really boring...but seriously, good luck with this one. If you need any ideas for units or anything, I'm your man.

No... NOOO!!! No more War 4s:D Altered melee is really becoming popular though, so that's awesome.

captainrads

Reaction score
I actually made one of those...then the file got corrupted for some reason. It was actually my first elements map where I made a basic map, with a "gauntlet" in the middle which was full of beastly creeps. At the top was a forgotten one and two super shops, one of which sold an elemental builder which was really good at harvesting gold and lumber and built elemental stuff. There was also an elite builder which build like fountains of health and all that. It really sucks that the file exploded because I took quite a bit of time to make it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.