Warcraft 4: Will it happen?

Ishida

Reaction score
Has anybody heard knews yet of a warcraft 4, it seems that it would be considered.

Battle.net holding Thousands of players online at a time, then garena alone holding 250 thousand plus clearly states that the game was a success, years after it's release.

I've been looking around for tell of a new warcraft in development, i heard of one and it's supposably using the starcraft II engine, any knews?

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
I wouldn't count on it, looking at the rate that Blizzard produces it's games. Even if they do make one, we'll only see it in something like 5 or 10 years! It's entirely possible someone might make a Starcraft 2 mod with Warcraft units and environments, but I think that's the best we'll get.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
it won't happen be announced until LOTV and another diablo expansion at the very minimum..

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Probably not. Blizzards developers are too busy making pets and mounts for WoW >.>
(Yes I'm bitter about WoW)

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
I think that they are done with Warcraft franchise, maybe max one more WoW exp. They are creating brand new franchise so that's the way, I think, they will be focusing on.

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
I think that they are done with Warcraft franchise, maybe max one more WoW exp. They are creating brand new franchise so that's the way, I think, they will be focusing on.
Agreed. I think after Mists they're done.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.