Minigame Warcraft Dodgeball!

Reaction score
~ Warcraft Dodgeball ~
By TriggerHappy187

Introduction : Warcraft Dodgeball Is an arena Type game where you are allowed to gather one ball at a time , and throw it at an enemy player , if the enemy is hit they lose. This game uses a smooth ball system that throws a ball realisticly.​

-Features-

Computer Bot AI
This game uses a custom Bot System that i created . Say , you only have 2 players in the game but you want a full house , you can add bots in the game that act almost as real players. They are pretty smart checking multiple things when in gameplay. Things such as , Gatherhing the closest ball to them , Attacking the closest player to them . Only attacking players on the same terrain height as them.​

Multiple Weapons
The game features multiple weapons that you can throw at your enemies apart from the normal ball.​

Kill System
Killing Enemies in certain ways will play a sound , Such as if you kill to players in 1 ball throw , the game will play a sound saying "Double Kill ! " or if you get the first kill of the game it will sound "first kill !"​

This game was just made for fun in about... 2 days and is not meant to be anything serious , i am done working on this project for now. if anyone would want to continue this project without me , just ask me.

Attachments

• Warcraft Dodgeball v0.01 Alpha.w3x
    141.8 KB · Views: 225

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
ha sounds nice. when i saw the title i was hoping this was a warcraft 2 dodgeball made in wc3 but, i can always hope still. sounds interesting il try it out someday

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.