Warcraft II problem

kevin

Reaction score
Hi, i dont understand why, when i play on multiplayer mode, I can`t play with more than 2 persons. I only can do 1v1 games, i cant play full game. This is the only game i cant play 4v4, with others games i can play 16 vs 16 without any problem.
Why when i play 4v4 in multiplayer mode, it lags as fuck and is`t impossible to play. I want to play that old game again, if u can help me, it would be really nice
Thanks.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
What are the specs of your computer.

It could be too old to have that many units on the screen and one time. (aka your graphics card needs updating) then again the game is really old itself.

kevin

Reaction score
But it worked before when i had my old net, ( Netscape ) . now that i have internet optic fib, it doesnt work anymore, do you think it could only be in the setup of the internet ?

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Well if you are able to play games but it only lags up when there are too many units on the screen at one time it must be the graphics card. Try updating your drivers and patching to the last WC2 patch. If that is not the problem then I am not sure. But please post your computer specifications. Fiber Optics is way faster than dialup so it can not be an internet problem.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Computer Specifications are the components inside your computer, for example: RAM, Processor, Graphics Card and Hard Drive.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.