Campaign Warcraft IV: The New Age - |Map of the Week #10|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderzzon

Reaction score
Okei! Three Canyon Valley is not just underway, it's done! I've worked alot on adding diffrent types of textures and alot of doodads to make it look interesting at all times.

I will upload a screenie in "view entire map"-mode.

I just need to add a few more creeps and then I'll send it do the rest of the team for them to tweak and add everything I didn't.

/Anderzzon

Attachments

• Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 418

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Anderzzon, I love the map.

It's pretty great in game, you guys.

(+ rep him!)

captainrads

Reaction score
Anderzzon, I love the map.

It's pretty great in game, you guys.

(+ rep him!)
Looks great, can't wait to play the full version.

I gave him some rep, because we all love it, and we all need it. In fact, I'd still like to make a signature and advertise my map a bit...it hasn't gotten much action, and I'd like to see it hosted a little before I start on the next version.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I forgot to post this, I did in the other thread, but I finished the abilities for both Warcraft 4 projects. But as you suspected, I lost the flash-drive they were on. (Currently searching)

captainrads

Reaction score
I forgot to post this, I did in the other thread, but I finished the abilities for both Warcraft 4 projects. But as you suspected, I lost the flash-drive they were on. (Currently searching)
Oh man...I hate losing those damn things. Good luck finding it dude.

wc3shady

Reaction score

That sucks, oh well

no hurry man, thanks for finishing those abilities

i actually saw that on kings' thread, and i was thinking that i should thank you, but then i realized i could potentially look like an idiot XD

anyways, thanks again, looking forward to the abilities.

EDIT
hey captain atm we have the same number of posts

Anderzzon

Reaction score
EDIT
hey captain atm we have the same number of posts

I lol'd... :p

Anyways since there is some BIG updates going on with the EU WoWservers I am going to start on my second map right away.

Funny thing is that I dreamt of a layout that was so good I wrote it down once I woke up... If I can get it too look like it did in the dream I had be ready for a mind-bobbingly nice map.

/Anderzzon

captainrads

Reaction score
Dreams are funny like that...I had a dream about zombies, and now I'd like to write a movie about it. If I can get a good opening, I can probably write something that's pretty interesting.

And now I've got more posts, haha!

Anderzzon

Reaction score
lol that update on wow is ulduar

sounfds great anderzzon!

Indeed it was... anyways since my main (a Death Knight (schock!! :p)) is focked now and I refuse to play him until I can find a half decent DPS specc and blizzard fucking fixes the dual specc system I will be able to focus much more on the project.

I started on it... I dunno... hmm, it'll need some work I presume. It'll be good at some point I presume. ;)

/Anderzzon

captainrads

Reaction score
Oddly enough, I have WOW, but I also have shitty computer that can't handle it(its old, got it back in 2000 I think). I also lack the money for pay to play.

wc3shady

Reaction score
So yeah, due to personal issues and a few other things progress on my part will be temporarily slowed, but don't worry you guys.

captainrads

Reaction score
So yeah, due to personal issues and a few other things progress on my part will be temporarily slowed, but don't worry you guys.
Its good, these things happen.

My map progress is temporarily stopped, mostly because its not getting out there like I'd hoped(or at all, really) and I've yet to hear from the guy who wanted to redo my heroes with triggered spells...maybe I'll just do it myself.

EDIT: Hey by the way, anything else on the lore you want me to look at?

captainrads

Reaction score
Hey I got an idea for an ability today, probably to be used by something from the Scarlet Dawn.

Interrogate: Single target, the casting unit and the target unit become unable to move for a few seconds. After the channeling is over, the target unit will reveal the weakpoints of nearby enemies, reducing their armor for awhile. The target unit may also take damage.

Could be used by the Inquisitor or other such unit.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
It's fine Wc3shady, but no matter what happens don't let this die. Even if you temporarily stop it for a month it doesn't matter, this NEEDS to be finished. The story you have shown me is so good it deserves to be the next Wc4 story.

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Actually what I think would be nice is to release some sort of a playable demo or some screenshots to grasp the viewer's attention and they might wait for it to be released or give you motivation.

What about your's Kingbdogz?

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Actually what I think would be nice is to release some sort of a playable demo or some screenshots to grasp the viewer's attention and they might wait for it to be released or give you motivation.

What about your's Kingbdogz?

I don't know about Wc3shady but I was ready a long time ago to do this exact thing but I'm waiting on the spells from Renendaru, I of course can't rush him to get them but yeah that is what I'm waiting on. Soon as they are given to me Demos of units will be released and then shortly after a beta with the most progressed race (either Undead or Humans, I can't decide at this moment. Probably Humans as most of their units abilties have been created). As for Wc3shady, he has the same problem as me. We are both waiting on the spells.

(Also I have released some screenshots)

Anderzzon

Reaction score
Okei, so I've started on my second map for the project.

It's far from finished though I am going to release a screenie for all to see and get some cuorisity going.

/Anderzzon

Attachments

• Project map #2.jpg
    Project map #2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 360

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Okei, so I've started on my second map for the project.

It's far from finished though I am going to release a screenie for all to see and get some cuorisity going.

/Anderzzon

Looks cool although I can really only see trees :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.