WIP Warcraft IV - Wrath of Shadows

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Well i can help but wont be on full time (school/other maps). Sign me up for what you need or all round. CANT MAKE MODELS OR ICONS.
If your spells dont need to be MUI i can start with those. If they do need to be im learning it could take a while lol.

sabrio

Reaction score
Well i can help but wont be on full time (school/other maps). Sign me up for what you need or all round. CANT MAKE MODELS OR ICONS.
If your spells dont need to be MUI i can start with those. If they do need to be im learning it could take a while lol.
Well, you could help me in terrain, also, I'm sorry, but my spells have t be MUI :)
Also, what's your MSN account ? Mine is [email protected]

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
I can help out, I'm pretty much always available, and I got nothing else to do. :p

sabrio

Reaction score
I'm really sorry, but due to recent life problem, my dad don't want me to use the computer. I'm currently talking to you from my phone and I don't know how long this will alst, maybe 1 month or even 2-3 ><
I'm really sorry :(

sabrio

Reaction score
Goog news

The last exams are gonna end the 4/06 and from that day, I'll be once again able to use the computer and continue my project. Just be patient :thup:

Farmer_Ahab

Reaction score
I can help in making the story,i have a wild imagination,im also a novice modeler and a novice skinner....sign me up,also,if you want to discuss the stories i made up,just chat with me if im online,chechu_624#yahoo.com......

sabrio

Reaction score
I'll add you to the team member but I want be able to a chat with anyone because I'm only using my phone. But if someone know how to chat freely using a phone... :)
Anyway, except story, does your imagination can think of units and building ;)

sabrio

Reaction score
I'm happy to tell you that the progress in the mod will continue, now.
I can help in making the story,i have a wild imagination,im also a novice modeler and a novice skinner....sign me up,also,if you want to discuss the stories i made up,just chat with me if im online,chechu_624#yahoo.com......
I can help out, I'm pretty much always available, and I got nothing else to do. :p

Do you have MSN or Google Talk's accounts?

sabrio

Reaction score
Don't worry, guys. This project isn't dead but I'm looking for experienced model ad texture makers. If you are one of these or you know someone that is, please tell me :thup:

sabrio

Reaction score
Bump, I'm still looking for modeller, texturers and concept artists.
Modellers should be able to make animations.
If you'd like to in the team, just send me a private message or leave a post here, I highly need modellers and texturers at the moment.
If you don't know modelling or texturing, but you know something else, JASS for example, you can still join the team, if you know at least doing something :p.
Also, I'm glad to tell you that some informations about the Illidari race will be posted in some days.

Doom-Bringer

Reaction score
Nice !
I hope this won't die because I really want to see a real completed warcraft IV with good campaigns and race. Your's and Kingbdogz's one have lot of potiental.
You have full support from me.

sabrio

Reaction score
Hello Guys, I was, 2 days ago, talking about an update, to show you the Illidaris race. Remember that you will read here is for the moment only WIP and feedback are welcome.
So, I present to you...

The Illidari race
The Illidari is a new race added in Warcraft IV. They will be playable in the Prologue campaign and the first part of the Second Campaign.
For now, unfortunately, I will just reveal some units. More coming soon, hopefully
Units :
Swordman :
Cost (Build Time) : 140 Gold, 2 food
Build Time : 20 Second
Attack Speed : 1.30
Movement Speed : 270
Abilities :
Mana Burn (Require Arcane Blade) : Cause the Swordman's attack to burn up to 8 mana when attacking heroes and 16 mana when attacking normal unit, also cause the burned mana to combusts dealing damage equal to mana burned
Damage : 11-13
Range : Melee
Life : 395
Regeneration : 1 HP per Second
Armor : 2
Built at : Barracks
Upgrades :
Arcane Blade : Increases the Swordman's damage by 5 and allows him to burn enemies mana
Mur'gul Warrior :
Cost (Build Time) : 160 Gold, 20 Lumber, 2 food
Build Time : 24 Second
Attack Speed : 1.10
Movement Speed : 250 (Amphibious)
Abilities :
Submerge : The Mur'gul Warrior hides beneath Water, becoming invisible and regenerating his HP. The Mur'gul is still able to move beneath the water and if he attacks a ship while invisible, he will stop the ship and deal 40 bonus damage.
Invisibility is cancelled when the Mur'gul quits the water
Damage : 14-16
Life : 300
Regeneration : 0.75 HP per Second
Armor : 1
Built at : Tidal Temple
Upgrades :
Improved Submerge : Increases the Mur'gul regeneration while submerged.
Ranger :
Cost (Build Time) : 145 Gold, 30 Lumber, 2 food
Attack Speed : 1.45
Abilities :
Impaling Shot (Passive) : Gives the Ranger 10% chance to deal instantly 1.20 damage and causes the target to bleed, taking additional damage for 4 seconds
Damage : 16-18
Range : 575
Life : 310
Armor : 0
Upgrades :
Impaling Shot : Gives the Ranger the Impaling shot abilities
Felhound Rider :
Cost (Build Time) : 185 Gold, 55 Lumber, 3 food
Build Time : 30 Second
Attack Speed : 1.50
Movement Speed : 300
Abilities :
Mana Lust (Passive) : Whenever an enemy unit cast a spell within 1000 AOE, that unit is visible by the owner of this unit. (This work for unit that cast invisiblity)
Magic Hunger (Auto-Cast) : The Felhound is able to consume an ally or enemy's buff or debuff to regain health
Unnamed (Passive) : Whenever an enemy unit cast a spell, the Felhound rider become invisible for 4 second. The first attacks deal by the Felhound rider will break the invisibility and silence the unit for 3 second
Damage : 17-24
Life : 535
Regeneration : 1.25 HP per Second
Built at : Arena
Upgrades :
Magic Hunger : Gives the Felhound Rider the Magic Hunger abilities and increases his damage by 2
Arcane Thirst : Increases the Felhound rider attack speed by 2% when using Magic Hunger for 4 second. Stack up to 5 time.
Warlock :
Cost (Build Time) : 165 Gold, 40 Lumber, 2 food
Build Time : 28 Second
Attack Speed : 2.10
Movement Speed : 260
Abilities :
Curse of Archimonde (Auto-Cast) : Reduces the target attack speed and causes it to lose health over time.
Demonic Shield : Engulf the target ally with a shield of flames for 10 second. The unit will passively deal damage to nearby unit and additionnal damage whenever he is attacked.
Curse of Kil'jaeden (Auto-Cast) : Causes the target unit to have increases attack speed but lose life when attacking enemies.
Damage : 8-11
Range : 500
Life : 325
Regeneration : 0.5 HP per Second
Built at : Demonic Sanctum
Upgrades :
Warlock Apprentice/Adept/Master Training : Increases the Warlock Mana by 50/75/100 and Allows it to use Demonic Shield/Curse of Kil'jaeden.
Demonic Powers : Increases the Duration of the Warlock's curses by 3 seconds.
Spellbreaker :
Cost (Build Time) : 200 Gold, 20 Lumber, 2 food
Build Time : 25 Second
Attack Speed : 1.70
Abilities :
Mana Steal : Whenever he attacks, the Spellbreaker steal 10 Mana from a target unit. When he stole 100 Mana, the Spellbreaker will have the possiblity to distribute it among nearby ally units that have Mana.
Magical Speed : Increases the Spellbreaker's Attack Speed by 1% each second until desactivated. Can increases up to 30% and drain mana each second.
Silence : The Spellbreaker attack silences the Target if this one does not have enough mana to resist. Also deal bonus damage.
Damage : 14-17
Range : Ranged
Life : 340
Built at : Arcane Sanctum
Upgrades :
Naga Siren :
Cost (Build Time) : 195 Gold, 50 Lumber, 2 food
Attack Speed : 1.90
Movement Speed : 250
Abilities :
Tidal Wave : The Naga Siren summons a tidal wave, that deal damage to enemies in a line, at the end of the Wave, two weak Water Elemental are summoned, attacking enemies
Liquic Body : Morph the Target Ally's body into liquid water, slowing movement speed and preventing him to attack but give him 100% evasion.
Damage : 10-12
Life : 385
Upgrades :
Liquic Body : Gives the Naga Siren the Liquid Body ability
More infos coming soon, especially the Illidari's gameplay ;)
Feedbacks and comments are welcome !

sabrio

Reaction score
Units :
Swordman :
Cost (Build Time) : 140 Gold, 2 food
Attack Speed : 1.30
Abilities :
Mana Burn (Require Arcane Blade) : Cause the Swordman's attack to burn up to 8 mana when attacking heroes and 16 mana when attacking normal unit, also cause the burned mana to combusts dealing damage equal to mana burned
Damage : 11-13
Life : 395
Armor : 2
Upgrades :
Arcane Blade : Increases the Swordman's damage by 5 and allows him to burn enemies mana
Mur'gul Warrior :
Cost (Build Time) : 160 Gold, 20 Lumber, 2 food
Build Time : 24 Second
Attack Speed : 1.10
Movement Speed : 250 (Amphibious)
Abilities :
Submerge : The Mur'gul Warrior hides beneath Water, becoming invisible and regenerating his HP. The Mur'gul is still able to move beneath the water and if he attacks a ship while invisible, he will stop the ship and deal 40 bonus damage.
Invisibility is cancelled when the Mur'gul quits the water
Damage : 14-16
Life : 300
Upgrades :
Improved Submerge : Increases the Mur'gul regeneration while submerged.
Ranger :
Cost (Build Time) : 145 Gold, 30 Lumber, 2 food
Attack Speed : 1.45
Abilities :
Impaling Shot (Passive) : Gives the Ranger 10% chance to deal instantly 1.20 damage and causes the target to bleed, taking additional damage for 4 seconds
Damage : 16-18
Range : 575
Life : 310
Upgrades :
Impaling Shot : Gives the Ranger the Impaling shot abilities
Felhound Rider :
Cost (Build Time) : 185 Gold, 55 Lumber, 3 food
Attack Speed : 1.50
Movement Speed : 300
Abilities :
Mana Lust (Passive) : Whenever an enemy unit cast a spell within 1000 AOE, that unit is visible by the owner of this unit. (This work for unit that cast invisiblity)
Magic Hunger (Auto-Cast) : The Felhound is able to consume an ally or enemy's buff or debuff to regain health
Unnamed (Passive) : Whenever an enemy unit cast a spell, the Felhound rider become invisible for 4 second. The first attacks deal by the Felhound rider will break the invisibility and silence the unit for 3 second
Damage : 17-24
Life : 535
Regeneration : 1.25 HP per Second
Built at : Arena
Upgrades :
Magic Hunger : Gives the Felhound Rider the Magic Hunger abilities and increases his damage by 2
Arcane Thirst : Increases the Felhound rider attack speed by 2% when using Magic Hunger for 4 second. Stack up to 5 time.
Warlock :
Cost (Build Time) : 165 Gold, 40 Lumber, 2 food
Build Time : 28 Second
Attack Speed : 2.10
Movement Speed : 260
Abilities :
Curse of Archimonde (Auto-Cast) : Reduces the target attack speed and causes it to lose health over time.
Demonic Shield : Engulf the target ally with a shield of flames for 10 second. The unit will passively deal damage to nearby unit and additionnal damage whenever he is attacked.
Curse of Kil'jaeden (Auto-Cast) : Causes the target unit to have increases attack speed but lose life when attacking enemies.
Damage : 8-11
Range : 500
Life : 325
Regeneration : 0.5 HP per Second
Built at : Demonic Sanctum
Upgrades :
Warlock Apprentice/Adept/Master Training : Increases the Warlock Mana by 50/75/100 and Allows it to use Demonic Shield/Curse of Kil'jaeden.
Demonic Powers : Increases the Duration of the Warlock's curses by 3 seconds.
Spellbreaker :
Cost (Build Time) : 200 Gold, 20 Lumber, 2 food
Build Time : 25 Second
Attack Speed : 1.70
Abilities :
Mana Steal : Whenever he attacks, the Spellbreaker steal 10 Mana from a target unit. When he stole 100 Mana, the Spellbreaker will have the possiblity to distribute it among nearby ally units that have Mana.
Magical Speed : Increases the Spellbreaker's Attack Speed by 1% each second until desactivated. Can increases up to 30% and drain mana each second.
Silence : The Spellbreaker attack silences the Target if this one does not have enough mana to resist. Also deal bonus damage.
Damage : 14-17
Range : Ranged
Life : 340
Built at : Arcane Sanctum
Upgrades :
Naga Siren :
Cost (Build Time) : 195 Gold, 50 Lumber, 2 food
Attack Speed : 1.90
Movement Speed : 250
Abilities :
Tidal Wave : The Naga Siren summons a tidal wave, that deal damage to enemies in a line, at the end of the Wave, two weak Water Elemental are summoned, attacking enemies
Liquic Body : Morph the Target Ally's body into liquid water, slowing movement speed and preventing him to attack but give him 100% evasion.
Damage : 10-12
Life : 385
Upgrades :
Liquic Body : Gives the Naga Siren the Liquid Body ability
Updated ! Thanks
Hmm Sabrio if you dont min could you use it as i did? Its neater and easier to read =)
BTW I like the way the upgrades work. Units seem solid.
Thanks for the feedback. Also these aren't the only upgrades, there is a lot more ! :)

HeX.16

Reaction score
I deleted my above post (Dont double post xD)
Can we expect to see a demo map for these units soon?

sabrio

Reaction score
It's a little hard... Because the spells and stats are finished but the models, textures, not even concept arts are made :(
Still looking for people to do these

farold

Reaction score
I like the unit ideas, they seems to great synergy between them.
Especially the Spellbreaker and Felhound Rider. I think that the Illidaris have too much anti-spellcaster, in my opinion.

sabrio

Reaction score
Sorry for howing no sign of life, these latest days, throught an update is coming soon. Maybe in some days ?
Also, I'd like to see some comments or feedbacks and the units I posted before. (Don't worry, it's the only thing I have to show at the moment)

HeX.16

Reaction score
I like the unit ideas, they seems to great synergy between them.
Especially the Spellbreaker and Felhound Rider. I think that the Illidaris have too much anti-spellcaster, in my opinion.

I agree that they have too much Anti-Caster. They should maybe get a few upgrades switched around or re-worked

sabrio

Reaction score
I agree that they have too much Anti-Caster. They should maybe get a few upgrades switched around or re-worked

Don't worry, these are 2 of the 3 Anti-caster units, there aren't that much, so Illidari aren't just strong againt casters but also againt other kind of units
EDIT : what do you mean by switched around ?
also which upgrades should be re-worked ? :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.