WIP Warcraft IV

soul_reaper

Reaction score
Everyone knows that Warcraft IV will not be released in more than 4-5 years due to Diablo III,Wow Cataclysm and Starcraft II so I decided to make a campaign about warcraft IV.I hope you like it :D
Warcraft IV
Warcraft IV will features :
-New races with different gameplay
-New units but still features the old favorites
-New campaigns
-New Heroes
-Creeps Camp
-Naval Battle in Melee Map
-Advanced Creeps
-Originals Spells
-New UI
Updates​
25/10/2009
I added the Introduction Cinematic of the Undead's Campaign
24/10/2009
This is the first Update, it's nothing very interessing for some of you ;) .
It's just icons for the War IV's unit and spells.Check it at the Image Gallery
Also, 3 units for the Undead Scourge.
Campaigns
Campaign 1 : Wrath of the Scourge
Some days have passed since the Death Knight Arthas merged with Nerz'hul. From now, Arthas no longer exists.The new lich king, hungry for vengeance has decided that every living creature of Azeroth shall feel his wrath and be slayed.You play as the death knight Jarnish and you're charged to destroy the left remnants of the Alliance.
Missions and Cinematics :
-Introduction Cinematic :
Camera pan to the entry of the new Lick King's citadel.
Then camera pan next to the Lich King's face, then he says :
"I have awaited this moment for month.Now, having fusef with Arthas, I can finally brings my wrath to
the races of Azeroth.What remains of the Alliance, and the Horde, shall be cleansed from these lands."
The lick stops talking, then says :"Jarnish..."
Camera zoom out of the Lich king face, then a Death Knight, who's standing next to the Lich King
replies to him : "Yes, my king?"
Lich King : "From the day, you died, you served me well and were loyal to me.I ,now, gives you
the honor of cleansing Azeroth from the livings and creating a haven for the deads"
The Death Knight Jarnish mounts his horse then says "I promise you, my king, the livings shall
be purged and Azeroth shall become a haven of darkness"
Jarnish rides his horse and quit the citadel, while the camera following him. The Lich King says
"Excellent, ride on, and complete you mission my trusted Jarnish. Let the darkness come and the
living tremble before it."
The Warcraft IV logo appears...
Campaign 2 : The Shadow Artifact
After his defeat againt Arthas, Illidan returned to Outland, waiting for Kil'jaeden's return.But...Dark-skinned elves went to Outland from a portal.They are called the Shadow Elves and are fighting their eternal enemies, the Gangros.The Shadow Elves didn't accept to be Illidan's slaves.They prefer to fight him and they were strong opponents.But every time, Illidan approach one of the portal they summoned he sense a dark power, like an artifact that only awaits him.
Not writed yet

Campaign 3 : A Holy Heritage
The Scourge is everywhere and humans are near the extinction.Everyone think that everything is lost.Garnios, a paladin, and some of his men where fleeing from the undeads and have hidden in a cave.One of the men found a small hidden switch that open a secret passage that leads to a holy blade that was used by a great titan.And it seems to have enough power to cleanse the lich king from this world.
Not writed yet

Campaign 4 : Eternal Enemies
The Night Elves are still trying to cure the corruption of the demonic legion.A group of sentinels found strange creature which call themselves the Gangros.They are followed by the shadow elves and demand help from the Night Elves in exchange from helping them in curing Felwood.
Not writed yet

Campaign 5 : <unnamed>
Well, let say I have no idea for the orcish campaign
Not writed yet

Campaign 6 : Illidan's Revenge
With his new powers, Illidan and his loyals servants pushed back the Shadow Elves.After some days, Kil'jaeden finally comes and was hungry againt Illidan's fail but, convinced that his new power have some promise, Illidan mocked Kil'jaeden and defied him.
Not writed yet

Campaign 7 : The Age of Dawn
With the holy blade recovered, Garnios and the last braves humans marchal to Northrend, they call themselves The Hammer of Justice and seek that the Lich King pay for his crimes.
Not writed yet

The team :
Me : Triggering/Ideas/Basic Terraining/Story
Joccaren : Ideas

Races :
-Fel Orcs
-Orcs
-Humans
-Night Elves
-Shadow Elves
-Gangros
-Forsaken
-Blood Elves
-Nagas

Units,Building,Heroes​
I'm currently redoing the units and the buildings so I may not post them now.
[/SPOILER]

Polls :​
Nothing :)
Recruitement :​
I accept anyone that like to join the team.Yes, I know that I have no screenshots, no proof that this campaign won't fail, and that there is another warcraft IV project better than this one, but please have a little faith in mine.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I for one support his project. There will be a lot of work and not many people can finish something that big, but let him try.

Good luck with your project.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
So many Warcraft IV projects all at once...

Are you combining again to make it even bigger an epicer?

It's not that big of deal, when I started Apocalypse, there was what? Three other games in the making almost exactly the same? And all of them were since stopped.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'll help with what I can. From your first post, I don't think English is your first language, so I'll revise all speach, tooltips ect. for you definately. I'll also help with Ideas, finding models, making spells/units/heroes and anything else I'm able to. Some things I can't do are JASS, Terrain or Newgen (Newgen should be fixed by the end of this year though). I am getting better at terraining an if I can improve on your terrain, I will.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I'll help with what I can. From your first post, I don't think English is your first language, so I'll revise all speach, tooltips ect. for you definately. I'll also help with Ideas, finding models, making spells/units/heroes and anything else I'm able to. Some things I can't do are JASS, Terrain or Newgen (Newgen should be fixed by the end of this year though). I am getting better at terraining an if I can improve on your terrain, I will.

His grammar is correct in enough of his post. The details might not be too.. detailed, but if that post leads you to english not being someone's first language, you should see some other posts, :D

It's being a jerk to say that this shall dropz but... so... good luck :)

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

wc3shady

Reaction score
I didn't know ^^

its no prob, was just saying. You can have the name.

So many Warcraft IV projects all at once...

Are you combining again to make it even bigger an epicer?

It's not that big of deal, when I started Apocalypse, there was what? Three other games in the making almost exactly the same? And all of them were since stopped.

Uhh no. lol there are two warcraft IV projects on here right now. Me and kingbdogz only combined because we liked each others ideas, we were already working together on our projects, and we wanted to pool our resources.

I'm sorta bothered by how people always seem to get irritated at new Warcraft IV projects - its really not fair.

soul_reaper

Reaction score
I'm looking for a name for a human's unit.It's basically a tank that transport some units,he's fast and can moves in sea and ground.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Warcraft IV is most certainly not an original idea, honestly.
I'm not surprised that many people want to make WC4 projects.

What bothers me is that this project has an IDENTICAL name to a previous project. It'd be nice if you didn't simply steal other peoples names like that.

Joccaren

Reaction score
His grammar is correct in enough of his post. The details might not be too.. detailed, but if that post leads you to english not being someone's first language, you should see some other posts, :D

It's being a jerk to say that this shall dropz but... so... good luck :)

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Yeah, I have seen worse, but there are many grammar and spelling mistakes:
Slayed should be slain
Vengence is mis-spelled
I am able to quit the Frozen Throne should be I am able to leave the Frozen Throne
In his Throne in his new made citadel should be In his throne within his new citadel
Then the Lich King say should be The the Lich King says
And my right hand should be something like and my right hand man
The left remnants of te Alliance should be what remains of the Alliance

and that was only the first paragraph. I may have mis-spelled a few things but I am in a hurry.

Also, I have a ton of ideas for this that will:
a) Make it fit in a bit more with the WC3 story line
b) Make it (Hopefully) more different to WCIV: The Edge of Eternity.
if you want them, I'll PM them to you.

-> Romek, what is he going to call a Warcraft four project other than Warcraft 4?

wc3shady

Reaction score
-> Joccaren, Romek was refering to the title, Warcraft IV: the New Age. He titled it that at the top of his post. That was the name of my old project before kingbdogz and I merged our projects into Warcraft IV: the Edge of Eternity.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I'm sorta bothered by how people always seem to get irritated at new Warcraft IV projects - its really not fair.

Didn't say I was irritated, I think it's funny. There's like four of these around, I don't know if they're all on this forum or not though. Mine's the best though cuz it's a FPS thing that hopefully will be finished before the new TES game comes out.

soul_reaper

Reaction score
Warcraft IV is most certainly not an original idea, honestly.
I'm not surprised that many people want to make WC4 projects.

What bothers me is that this project has an IDENTICAL name to a previous project. It'd be nice if you didn't simply steal other peoples names like that.
At the beginning I didn't known there was another Warcraft IV,honestly.And not even one that is called The New Age but if everybody harasses me I would change it > <
Yeah, I have seen worse, but there are many grammar and spelling mistakes:
Slayed should be slain
Vengence is mis-spelled
I am able to quit the Frozen Throne should be I am able to leave the Frozen Throne
In his Throne in his new made citadel should be In his throne within his new citadel
Then the Lich King say should be The the Lich King says
And my right hand should be something like and my right hand man
The left remnants of te Alliance should be what remains of the Alliance

and that was only the first paragraph. I may have mis-spelled a few things but I am in a hurry.

Also, I have a ton of ideas for this that will:
a) Make it fit in a bit more with the WC3 story line
b) Make it (Hopefully) more different to WCIV: The Edge of Eternity.
if you want them, I'll PM them to you.
That's true, I'm not really good at english.I'm curious to see your ideas, throught :) but due to school,I'm only able to play the week-end :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.