WIP Warcraft IV

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Everyone knows that Warcraft IV will not be released in more than 4-5 years

I really hope you will finish it until then :p

I don't want to be sarcastic or something, but honestly, after seeing many ppl started projects huge as this, they quit it, so...

some of them didn't even started it xd

but you have full support from me

good luck! :thup:

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
I really hope you will finish it until then :p

I don't want to be sarcastic or something, but honestly, after seeing many ppl started projects huge as this, they quit it, so...

some of them didn't even started it xd

but you have full support from me

good luck! :thup:

Am I wrong or is The Edge of Eternity the only IV project that has survived so far? By surviving I mean dodging: "Oh shit this project is BIG! Canceled".

@soul_reaper

Good luck with your project, I know so many have stopped with their projects before they even finish and or start, but I really hope you come through with this. If you need any help do not hesitate to PM me or Wc3shady.

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Am I wrong or is The Edge of Eternity the only IV project that has survived so far? By surviving I mean dodging: "Oh shit this project is BIG! Canceled".

@soul_reaper

Good luck with your project, I know so many have stopped with their projects before they even finish and or start, but I really hope you come through with this. If you need any help do not hesitate to PM me or Wc3shady.

Yeah, we can't help you with actual art/terraining/actual map work (we got a heavy workload ourselves) but we certainly can with any melee/story concepts.

And yeah, Edge of Eternity is the only one that has lasted more than a month on the Helper Forums, at least.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Yeah, we can't help you with actual art/terraining/actual map work (we got a heavy workload ourselves) but we certainly can with any melee/story concepts.

And yeah, Edge of Eternity is the only one that has lasted more than a month on the Helper Forums, at least.

You forgot our previous Wc's though, but I don't think they count.

Anyway, getting a bit off-topic. How is the progress going soul_reaper?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for removing 'The New Age'.
Feel free to get a new name though, really. :p

Updates
[2/10/2009]Nothing edited in the post!
[3/10/2009]Nothing edited in the post!
:rolleyes:

Joccaren

Reaction score
How about:
Warcraft IV: The Light of Dawn
or
Warcraft IV: A New Dawn

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
well you should give it a name that presents the theme of the campaign, obviously

that's not hard

I was thinking to make a Warcraft IV myself too once ago, but it was way too ambitious... :D

I gave it a name "Vengeance of the Living", since the main theme was the fight between the last Alliance survivors against the Scourge

wc3shady

Reaction score
Hmm let me comment on a few things in your main post.

-Introduction Cinematic :
Loading Screen Text : Days have passed since Arthas merged with Nerz'hul.The new lich king, with Arthas's body and nerz'hul's spirit hunger for veangeance and his wrath will cleanse the living from Azeroth.
Nerz'hul is in his throne in his new-made citadel at his side, Jarnish.Then the lich king says :"I have waited for months but...I finally have a body and I'm able to quit the throzen throne.I hunger for veangeance..." He stops talking and then say "Jarnish..." and then the Death Knight Jarnish turn to Nerz'hul and say "Yes, Master," The Lich King say "You were both my apprentice and my right hand and now you shall become the harbinger of my wrath.The left remnants of the Alliance must be cleansed from Azeroth..."
And then Jarnish say "It will be done..." And the Warcraft IV logo appears...

The Lich King's right hands were Falric and Marwyn. If you're going to throw in a new character, he has to have more back story.

Campaign 2 : The Shadow Artifact
After Arthas and Nerz'hul merged themselves, Illidan returned to Outland, waiting for Kil'jaeden.But...A new race have shown itself.They are called the shadow elves and are fighting their eternal enemies, the Gangros.The Shadow Elves didn't accept to be Illidan's slaves.They prefer to fight him and they were strong opponents.But every time, Illidan approach one of the portal they summoned he "smells" a dark power, like an artifact that could give him more power.
Missions and Cinematics :
Illidan returned to Outland before Arthas/Ner'zhul merged. Also, Outland is part of Draenor, and theres lore behind it. The two major races were Draenei and Orcs - Shadow Elves and "Gangros" were never really there in lore, and aren't Elves native to Azeroth?

He smells a dark power? How about he senses a dark power?

If you still want to create a "Shadow Elf" type race, I'll give you an idea I gave to this failed project (forget who did it)

What if you called them the Netherborne, once Highborne, who during the War of the Ancients, attempted to escape through the demon portal as it was being destroyed. However, because they were in the process of using the portal as it was destroyed, they warped and adapted to the Nether plane of existence.

From there on, you can make your own lore for how they end up in Outland.

Idk about the Gangros. If you use the above idea about the Netherborne, I would suggest you trash them.

The Scourge is everywhere and humans are near the extinction.Everyone think that everything is lost.Garnios, a paladin, and some of his men where fleeing from the undeads and have hidden in a cave.One of the men found a small hidden switch that open a secret passage that leads to a holy blade that was used by a great titan.And it seems to have enough power to cleanse the lich king from this world.

This seems WAY too random. So its this: some paladin and his men go in a cave, hit a lever, and boom ultra-powerful titan blade capable of taking out the Lich King.

Again - I think you should do some research and use a currently existing character, or give more back story to this Garnios.

The Night Elves are still trying to cure the corruption of the demonic legion.A group of sentinels found strange creature which call themselves the Gangros.They are followed by the shadow elves and demand help from the Night Elves in exchange from helping them in curing Felwood.

One thing: How the hell did they get from Outland to Azeroth? If I remember correctly, the portal is closed.

Campaign 5 : Horde of Darkness
OK now this bothers me - this is the name of our Orcish campaign.

Since Thrall wants to reintroduce shamanism to his people, some orcs are still bloodthristy and hungry for wars.And then, Shadow Elves convinced a group of orcs to rebel themselves againt Thrall.

Shaman is already with his people - they can be bloodthirsty too. They do have the ability "Bloodlust". I could understand Orcs rebelling, but the Shadow Elves couldn't directly convince them. A lot of the Orcs - especially any willing to rebel against Thrall - are racist against Elves.

Not writed yet
Not written yet

With his new powers, Illidan and his loyals servants pushed back the Shadow Elves.After some days, Kil'jaeden finally comes and was hungry againt Illidan's fail but, convinced that his new power have some promise, Illidan mocked Kil'jaeden and defied him.

Even with this "Shadow Artifact" the might of the Burning Legion could easily overpower the Illidari. The only probably for the BL is finding Illidan - how do they know hes in Outland?

With the holy blade recovered, Garnios and the last braves humans marchal to Northrend, they call themselves The Hammer of Justice and seek that the Lich King pay for his crimes.

Fair enough.

Campaign 7

God damn, 7 campaigns is a ton. Good luck.

soul_reaper

Reaction score
:)
I gave it a name "Vengeance of the Living", since the main theme was the fight between the last Alliance survivors against the Scourge
Great name ! :p
I may use it
The Lich King's right hands were Falric and Marwyn. If you're going to throw in a new character, he has to have more back story.
I played war 3 : Reign of Chaos and War : Frozen throne (since the lich king was "born" in war3) but I never heard about a Marwyn or a Falric :p

Illidan returned to Outland before Arthas/Ner'zhul merged.
I didn't knew that :/
Also, Outland is part of Draenor, and theres lore behind it. The two major races were Draenei and Orcs - Shadow Elves and "Gangros" were never really there in lore, and aren't Elves native to Azeroth?
I know that Oultand is what's left (maybe) of Draenor.But Gangros and Shadow Elves are new races that come there.

Sorry for my BAD english :rolleyes:
If you still want to create a "Shadow Elf" type race, I'll give you an idea I gave to this failed project (forget who did it)

What if you called them the Netherborne, once Highborne, who during the War of the Ancients, attempted to escape through the demon portal as it was being destroyed. However, because they were in the process of using the portal as it was destroyed, they warped and adapted to the Nether plane of existence.

Thank for the idea but I'm also having a backstory about them
Idk about the Gangros. If you use the above idea about the Netherborne, I would suggest you trash them.
I'm having ideas about the Gangros too.Secrets are revealed in the campaign :D
This seems WAY too random. So its this: some paladin and his men go in a cave, hit a lever, and boom ultra-powerful titan blade capable of taking out the Lich King.
Maybe... ):
Again - I think you should do some research and use a currently existing character, or give more back story to this Garnios.
I'm not sure what kind of backstory I may write.He's a human paladin and he commands a group of survivors
One thing: How the hell did they get from Outland to Azeroth? If I remember correctly, the portal is closed.
The both races are capable of making portals and it's an advantage in melee maps.The gangros warped to Azeroth and the Shadow Elves to Outland.But the Shadow Elves (or maybe Shadowborne :) ) followed the Gangros to Azeroth since Illidan pushed them back .

OK, now this bothers me - this is the name of our Orcish campaign.
Really ?
Hard to have something original these days :D
I will change it then or I'll have 1000 more posts about "CHANGE THE ORCISH CAMPAIGN TITLE"

Shaman is already with his people - they can be bloodthirsty too. They do have the ability "Bloodlust". I could understand Orcs rebelling, but the Shadow Elves couldn't directly convince them. A lot of the Orcs - especially any willing to rebel against Thrall - are racist against Elves.
Orcs are not really friends with night elves but Shadow Elves are completly differents from the tree-lovers :)
Also,by bloodthirsty, I mean that some orcs prefer to wage because they still carry a little of their corruption in them.
Not written yet.

Even with this "Shadow Artifact" the might of the Burning Legion could easily overpower the Illidari. The only probably for the BL is finding Illidan - how do they know hes in Outland?
The's "artifact" is stronger that you imagine.I'm having a good idea about explaining his power.
Fair enough.
Lol!
I understand that the Lich King is powerful but nothing,and I said NOTHING prove that he's the most powerful in all the world
Thank

wc3shady

Reaction score
I played war 3 : Reign of Chaos and War : Frozen throne (since the lich king was "born" in war3) but I never heard about a Marwyn or a Falric

Falric and Marwyn weren't named in Warcraft 3 (had little to no presence) but they are in the book Arthas : the Rise of the Lich King. Falric and Marwyn were his right hand captains (I'm sure in RoC you remember the captains, in, say the mission where you used those mercenaries to burn the boats) and he raised them as his right hand Death Knights (they're not really commanders, they're just always right there with him). They were there when he killed his father in this video (you get a good shot of them at around 1:43).

I know that Oultand is what's left (maybe) of Draenor.But Gangros and Shadow Elves are new races that come there.

Is there a reason why they come there?

I'm not sure what kind of backstory I may write.He's a human paladin and he commands a group of survivors

There has to have been something that brought him there. You can't just have a boring old "random holy paladin leads troop" story. You have to show personality to the character, and something of intrigue in his past, or something to make him interesting.

The both races are capable of making portals and it's an advantage in melee maps.The gangros warped to Azeroth and the Shadow Elves to Outland.But the Shadow Elves (or maybe Shadowborne ) followed the Gangros to Azeroth since Illidan pushed them back .

Portals to other worlds aren't simple little procedures. It requires GREAT might. It's not like the Burning Legion can just walk right into Azeroth - if they could we'd be dead. They needed the Book of Medivh to summon Archimonde in the Third War. Illidan could only travel between pre-constructed portals.

Now that I think about it, I'm sure they could manage the power to open the Dark Portal, just not create additional portals.

Now say the Shadow Elves/Shadowborne (Actually, don't use Shadowborne, thats saying Shadow Elves in the languages Darnassian/Thalassian) had some incredible power to create multi-world portals at will. 1. Why would they stay in such war-filled lands such as Azeroth and Outland? and 2. If they had this power, the Burning Legion would enslave them so they could easily teleport to Azeroth and wipe us all out.

Orcs are not really friends with night elves but Shadow Elves are completly differents from the tree-lovers
Also,by bloodthirsty, I mean that some orcs prefer to wage because they still carry a little of their corruption in them.

If they sorta look like Night Elves, thats all that matters. I doubt any Orcs would still have corruption, Grom lifted the blood curse. If anything they would just miss the "old ways". It still works, though.

The's "artifact" is stronger that you imagine.I'm having a good idea about explaining his power.

I'm looking forward to your idea (unless its a spoiler).

Lol!
I understand that the Lich King is powerful but nothing,and I said NOTHING prove that he's the most powerful in all the world

Hmm what tops him (on Azeroth): Old Gods (at full power, most are weakened), Azshara and Deathwing. Am I missing any?

Also, have you heard of the holy sword Ashbringer? Wowwiki it.

Anyways, sorry if I sound harsh, I often can so when critiquing campaign projects like this (just as Kingbdogz :p) but I'm only trying to improve on it.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Portals to other worlds aren't simple little procedures. It requires GREAT might. It's not like the Burning Legion can just walk right into Azeroth - if they could we'd be dead. They needed the Book of Medivh to summon Archimonde in the Third War. Illidan could only travel between pre-constructed portals.

Now that I think about it, I'm sure they could manage the power to open the Dark Portal, just not create additional portals.

Now say the Shadow Elves/Shadowborne (Actually, don't use Shadowborne, thats saying Shadow Elves in the languages Darnassian/Thalassian) had some incredible power to create multi-world portals at will. 1. Why would they stay in such war-filled lands such as Azeroth and Outland? and 2. If they had this power, the Burning Legion would enslave them so they could easily teleport to Azeroth and wipe us all out.

That could actually work out as a good story, soul_reaper. I'm not sure how, but perhaps the Burning Legion could send a task force to capture the Shadow Elves. This could be a subplot in your story. Just throwing the idea out there, it probably needs to be backed up with more lore. :)

Also for the new Human Paladin try writing some lore (and demonstrating it in the campaign) on how he came to be a Paladin, what his childhood was like, and why he's fighting for the Alliance. Simple things like this improve the character and in turn make him more believable. It also gives more characteristics like Shady mentioned.

Joccaren

Reaction score
OK. First, I'm going to create wo posts for this as I have no clue how to get quotes from two posts into one post without typing the whole 'quote=wc3shady;11289ect. It is probably in miniquote or something but that sounds like it takes out part of the quote so... Part 1:

Agreed. I'm going to work on that, I'm great with stories:thup:

Illidan returned to Outland before Arthas/Ner'zhul merged. Also, Outland is part of Draenor, and theres lore behind it. The two major races were Draenei and Orcs - Shadow Elves and "Gangros" were never really there in lore, and aren't Elves native to Azeroth?
Agreed. But, I'm going to work on a background story for them. Your story for the 'shadow elves', which are likely to be renamed, will likely be kept as it explains a lot, but extra info will be added as well. The Gangross I already have a story planned for...

Yeah, I've got a lot of those types of things I'm going to need to fix

As said above, I'll probably use this but add a bit more detail :D

Planning to.

Jeese, why do I bother rewritting what I've said before? I don't know but, as said above, I've already got some ideas for these guys.

This seems WAY too random. So its this: some paladin and his men go in a cave, hit a lever, and boom ultra-powerful titan blade capable of taking out the Lich King. Again - I think you should do some research and use a currently existing character, or give more back story to this Garnios.
Thinking up one as I type...

Yeah, I'm thinking on following my comrades Idea and having them follow the Gangross.

OK now this bothers me - this is the name of our Orcish campaign.
Hmmm. I've checked out your project but I don't remember the names of all the campaigns. I am thinking of changing it to something else, something to do with that evil troll from WoW maybe...

Yep. But I'll work on this. As said above, maybe the shadow elves join with that evill troll...

Not written yet
Yeah, I have a lot of them to fix. If I find a way to, I may fix the first post for him, it has a lot of fixing to do and, as he said, he's not that good at English. (Is He/She a he? I actually don't know. Sorry if I got that wrong.)

As said above, the shadow artifact may be able to kill the demonic legion. Blizzard hints at the demons from WC3 being the same as the ones from Diablo, so maybe its time for some Diablo Research...

Fair enough.
Yeah, what else could anyone really do?

Thanks. If I get my way, we may have 8 campaigns and Maybe split them into a normal WCIV and an expansion.

Note, all these ideas will be checked with Soul_Reaper first.

Joccaren

Reaction score
Page 2
Falric and Marwyn weren't named in Warcraft 3 (had little to no presence) but they are in the book Arthas : the Rise of the Lich King. Falric and Marwyn were his right hand captains (I'm sure in RoC you remember the captains, in, say the mission where you used those mercenaries to burn the boats) and he raised them as his right hand Death Knights (they're not really commanders, they're just always right there with him). They were there when he killed his father in this video (you get a good shot of them at around 1:43).
Damn. I can't see the cinematics in game, they weren't Installed (Please don't ask why). But, thanks for a link at least one:thup:

Is there a reason why they come there?
I'm working on it...

There has to have been something that brought him there. You can't just have a boring old "random holy paladin leads troop" story. You have to show personality to the character, and something of intrigue in his past, or something to make him interesting.
Working on it... Again...

Yes, but they have the artifact... (Or so I've been led to believe)

Quite true. I agree with the second part of this aswell. Why wouldn't they go someplace peaceful? Hmm... Maybe they have an insatiable lust for blood like the Blood Elves/Naga do for magic...

1. Said above
2. Yeah, they have come twice (Three times? I'm not entirely sure) before so, maybe the periods where they weren't killing Azeroth were when they a) didn't know about it and b) Were recovering from their last attack
3. I forgot to mention this last time but 'How would the BL know he was in Outland'. Umm. He was caught there in WC3 TFT by Kil'Jaedin. Why a) Would he not look there again
b) Not use his strange powers to find him. I assume this is how he did it in TFT as the Pit Lord couldn't get out a message to him so...

If they sorta look like Night Elves, thats all that matters. I doubt any Orcs would still have corruption, Grom lifted the blood curse. If anything they would just miss the "old ways". It still works, though.
Yeah, I'm thinking of ways to make them look not entirely like night elves.

I'm looking forward to your idea (unless its a spoiler).
I don't think we'll make it a spoiler. Though it is tempting, We'll probably keep it secret...

Hmm what tops him (on Azeroth): Old Gods (at full power, most are weakened), Azshara and Deathwing. Am I missing any?
Hmmm, so the gods are real????!!!! Woo-hoo. Oh well, it does say in the WoW manual that the Lich King is one of the most powerful things ever to exist in Azeroth (The world, no the continent)

Also, have you heard of the holy sword Ashbringer? Wowwiki it.
No, I'll look into it though...

Anyways, sorry if I sound harsh, I often can so when critiquing campaign projects like this (just as Kingbdogz :p) but I'm only trying to improve on it.
Thanks:D I don't think your being harsh. There are always a lot of problems with initial story lines and all suggestions (Did I spell that wrong? not sure. Will have to check) are welcome.

Joccaren

Reaction score
That could actually work out as a good story, soul_reaper. I'm not sure how, but perhaps the Burning Legion could send a task force to capture the Shadow Elves. This could be a subplot in your story. Just throwing the idea out there, it probably needs to be backed up with more lore. :)
Hmmm. Interesting. Possible bonus mission ideas coming on here...

wc3shady

Reaction score
As said above, the shadow artifact may be able to kill the demonic legion. Blizzard hints at the demons from WC3 being the same as the ones from Diablo, so maybe its time for some Diablo Research...

!! Kill the Burning Legion? Holy shit. That basically means it can destroy about anything in the Universe.

And what are you talking about the demons in WC3 being the same ones as Diablo? Source please.

Yes, but they have the artifact... (Or so I've been led to believe)

I thought Illidan got the artifact (and if they had the artifact, that could apparently "kill the Burning Legion" why don't they just wipe out the Gangros easy?"

Quite true. I agree with the second part of this aswell. Why wouldn't they go someplace peaceful? Hmm... Maybe they have an insatiable lust for blood like the Blood Elves/Naga do for magic...

You'd have to explain this.

1. Said above
2. Yeah, they have come twice (Three times? I'm not entirely sure) before so, maybe the periods where they weren't killing Azeroth were when they a) didn't know about it and b) Were recovering from their last attack
3. I forgot to mention this last time but 'How would the BL know he was in Outland'. Umm. He was caught there in WC3 TFT by Kil'Jaedin. Why a) Would he not look there again
b) Not use his strange powers to find him. I assume this is how he did it in TFT as the Pit Lord couldn't get out a message to him so...

2. Sargeras has the ability to sense great power (i.e. the Well of Eternity, i think thats how he found it)

3. Oh, right, I feel dumb, haven't played TFT in a while. Because, he DID go to Outland to hide. And that was also just the image of Kil'jaeden.

Hmmm, so the gods are real????!!!! Woo-hoo. Oh well, it does say in the WoW manual that the Lich King is one of the most powerful things ever to exist in Azeroth (The world, no the continent)

lol... yeah the Old Gods are real. Wowwiki them. the Lich King IS one of the most powerful things ever to exist in Azeroth.

Joccaren

Reaction score
!! Kill the Burning Legion? Holy shit. That basically means it can destroy about anything in the Universe.
Hmmm. Quite True. Maybe we lower its power to become similar to that of whatever killed Sargarass

And what are you talking about the demons in WC3 being the same ones as Diablo? Source please.
Find Wirt's Leg (Not sure which campaign, Maybe Blood Elf? or find it in the editor). This is its description: 'Could it be that a portal opened up and expelled the remains of our dearest pal from the world of Diablo to here? If so, was it a player, or a Demon? Just how many worlds have the Burning Legion conquered? Could the Demons of the Burning Legion and those of Sanctuary be one and the same? The mind wobbles.'

I thought Illidan got the artifact (and if they had the artifact, that could apparently "kill the Burning Legion" why don't they just wipe out the Gangros easy?"
He got the artifact from them from what I understand. He sensed powerful dark magic eminating from their portals so... Hmm. Maybe the Artifact could be a piece of the void? that would be a really bad thing to touch. That could be why the Dark (Soon to be renamed) elves are not willing to use it directly. Illidan, realising it may be his last chance, would take no such precautions. Plus, he got demon powers, maybe they could super-charge the artifact and make it more powerful. Maybe thats where the demonic legion were going next, to the Dark Elf/Gangross's Land (I think we should change it to they opened a portal from one world to another and travel as nomads, looking for their original world. Thats how they came to Azeroth)

You'd have to explain this.
I plan to

2. Sargeras has the ability to sense great power (i.e. the Well of Eternity, i think thats how he found it)

3. Oh, right, I feel dumb, haven't played TFT in a while. Because, he DID go to Outland to hide. And that was also just the image of Kil'jaeden.

2.Well, they may have been busy conquering other worlds
3. Yeah, but it shows Kil'Jaeden knows where they are

lol... yeah the Old Gods are real. Wowwiki them. the Lich King IS one of the most powerful things ever to exist in Azeroth.
1. Does that mean Elune is real as well?
2. Yeah, that was more pointed to my comrade

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Find Wirt's Leg (Not sure which campaign, Maybe Blood Elf? or find it in the editor). This is its description: 'Could it be that a portal opened up and expelled the remains of our dearest pal from the world of Diablo to here? If so, was it a player, or a Demon? Just how many worlds have the Burning Legion conquered? Could the Demons of the Burning Legion and those of Sanctuary be one and the same? The mind wobbles.'

I believe this was just an Easter Egg made by Blizzard. Although, it would be quite interesting if the two universes were connected. It is defintely not impossible.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.