Warcraft Reforged: Resurgence

Will you be playing the Reforged edition of Warcraft 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Wowie, it's been a while, hasn't it? Hope everyone that's still here has had a wonderful new year and Christmas.

So with YouTube constantly recommending me Warcraft Reforged videos this month, and seeing as how its release is drawing ever so close, I couldn't help but think about TH.net. It's only natural after all, as I'd say that a good two-thirds of my enjoyment of Warcraft 3 was spent here and not on the game itself. Weird how that works, eh?

Anyway, Reforged looks good, like really good. It's quite the beauty to look at, and even the icons look slick as heck. Not going to lie, I kind of want to see how everything is on the Reforged Editor if I end up buying it, and you know, maybe even play around with it just like the old days. I'd have to get my Battle.net account back from my siblings though, since I've not touched a Blizzard game for the past 4 years or so.

So how about the rest of you? Anyone considering coming back to Warcraft now that Reforged is (hopefully) breathing new life back into it? Thoughts or concerns? The only thing that's probably going to be kind of awkward when playing with Reforged graphics is how a good number of the old custom maps use those delicious low-poly models and textures we've all come to know and love. Just kind of funny to think about.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The shoutbox chat is the most active spot on this forum now if you want to talk to anyone from the past.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.