WIP Warcraft V: The Kings Quest

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Warcraft V: The Kings Quest (APRIL FOOLS)

Eternal Designs presents their latest project...

tkq2.jpg

"Lich King, fall thou shall, but relive what is desired... what is old"

With the Warcraft IV - The Edge of Eternity project we felt that the ending (where the Zerg came tumbling from the sky, destroying every living being on Azeroth and allying with the Scourge) did not fully complete the story in a fashion we desired. Now that we have more resources and team members on our hands, we can finally deliver the epic conclusion you have all been waiting for.

What are you doing in Warcraft V - The Kings Quest?

Warcraft V - The Kings Quest follows on from the Lich Kings story in Warcraft IV. The modification will have all new weapons, units, and the ability to play the Zerg.

Experience the Warcraft III engine like you've never done before!

With our previous project we thought that the graphics were sub-par to say the least. Now that we have a new rendering method, we can create terrains of beauty, with high poly models that make your mouth water. Here are just a few screenshots of what we have completed so far:

Play as the Zerg, a new almighty and original race!

Yes, with the addition of the Zerg we really thought that the gameplay felt complete. The Convent of the Blackened were only the start, so now that we have six playable races all together, we can now finally settle upon the melee experience.

That's all the information I can give to you for now folks, but here is a little Q&A I did with some of the followers of the previous project:

Isn't this going to take too long? And why haven't you finished the other project first?

When the team was discussing The Kings Quest, we brought this issue up. It took us a while to come to a conclusion, but in the end we kind of just said "Screw the fans, we'll do what we want."

When the fuck(ing turkey balls) is the Warcraft IV - The Edge of Eternity beta going to come out?

Soon™. However, don't quote me on this because it might not be soon, but later...

I hate you.

Thank you, valued follower. I love you too.

And that concludes our summary of the project. More information will be added as the project is worked on. Because this new project will take too much of our time, we are cancelling Warcraft IV - The Edge of Eternity.

~ Stay Tuned ~

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Yeah, if you don't have at least a Nvidia GTX 260 or its equivalent, you may as well leave the project or get a new graphics card. We are not dumbing down the graphics for noob computers. Sorry.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
April Fools! Most likely.

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
Yeah, if you don't have at least a Nvidia GTX 260 or its equivalent, you may as well leave the project or get a new graphics card. We are not dumbing down the graphics for noob computers. Sorry.
It depends on resolution you are using.

1024x768 -> GT220/9500GT/HD4650
1366x768 -> 9600GT/GT240/HD4670
1440x900 -> 9800GT/GTS250/HD5670
1600x900 -> GTX260/HD5750
1920x1080 -> GTX275/GTX280/HD5770/HD5850
2560x1600 -> GTX285/GTX470/HD5870
Multiple monitors on 1920x1080 or higher -> GTX295/GTX480/HD5970

Happy

Reaction score
when i saw the screenshot i thaught its a total new game o_O really impressive...good that i have a new pc xD

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
When I saw the title I was like: Oh, damn ANOTHER try of Warcraft "expansion".. but when I saw screens I knew it was just joke. :D

kingbdogz

Reaction score
April fools!

APRIL FOOLS!

Reasons why:

the ability to play the Zerg.

Insert World of Warcraft screenshots here!

Play as the Zerg, a new almighty and original race!

"Screw the fans, we'll do what we want!"

When the fuck(ing turkey balls) is the Warcraft IV - The Edge of Eternity beta going to come out?

Soon™. However, don't quote me on this because it might not be soon, but later...

I hate you.

Thank you, valued follower. I love you too.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
:( I never played World of Warcraft so I had no idea they were WoW pix. But then again, why would terrain be generated like that if it was real :O

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.