Ward Classification

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
The Ward classification hides the interface. I wish to abuse this to no end.

However, is it possible to add the ward classification with triggers? Say I want a unit's interface to be disabled temporarily (in relation to a spell effect).

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Nope. :(

You could replace the unit with a copy that has the Ward classification...

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
Aw, that's too bad.
You could replace the unit with a copy that has the Ward classification...
It's a mind control spell, which would mean a copy of every enemy unit in the game. >_<

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
Well, in that specific case, wouldn't you want to change the unit's ownership temporarily?
That's what the spell does, but it can target heroes as well. ;) It renders the target invulnerable, prevents the spending of skill points, the manipulation of items and stops spell casting by temporarily removing all mana. I'd have liked to wipe the interface rather than all those things.

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
What's the point of stealing a hero if you can't use it?

Weep

Reaction score
That's what the spell does, but it can target heroes as well. ;) It renders the target invulnerable, prevents the spending of skill points, the manipulation of items and stops spell casting by temporarily removing all mana. I'd have liked to wipe the interface rather than all those things.
Ah, I see. Tricky. :eek:

Weep

Reaction score
I just had another thought - maybe base it on Wand of Illusion, and hide/pause the original target during the duration, so that you actually take control of an illusion of the hero and thus can't do anything with it but attack?

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
Nah, that'd still make the hero strangely blue colored. I found another solution which was to disable all the other hero abilities for the actual player. ;-)

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
the blue color only displays for the allies of the owner of the illusion?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.