Warrior regen...

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Well i was looking at my 38 shammy compared to a friends 3 warrior.

I thought warriors had better stats so i was comparing them, and i saw that my 102 spirit got me 12 hp/sec regen, while the warrior had 42 spirit, but somehow had 24 hp/sec regen.

This makes no sense to me, since i have double his spirit, yet he has double the regen?

I thought that my int+spirit is what made us balanced since warriors have mad strength and stamina, but seeing as his spirit is equal to 2x mine, giving him 200 spirit, i dont see how thats balanced.

Someone please explain.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How much mana regen from the spirit do you get?

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
lol, is he troll? (althought that doesn't make too big of a difference)

i noticed this on my warrior as well, and i must say it does balance it out, considering a warrior doesn't use mana and is limited to his health, so it only seems fair to bump that up.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> Like....58....

Well, 12 + 58 > 2 * 24

:p

> But he has rage that he get constantly in battle even when using his "spells"

Rage != mana, you can't compare them that way. Mana can be burned, hardly regenerates in combat, warriors only have 100 rage, etc.

> And we have the 5 second rule.

???

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Heroes like Warriors (and others that aren't based on mana) tend to have higher HP regeneration. Same with rogues, I believe.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
Heroes like Warriors (and others that aren't based on mana) tend to have higher HP regeneration. Same with rogues, I believe.

This.

They have much greater health pools, so they tend to generate more to balance it out (e.g; it's not uncommon for a Warriors health pool to double that of a Mage's... and if they generated the same hp5 then the Mage would have a big advantage).

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
It's not a flat number, it's based on the person's health. He has more health than you undoubtedly.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spirit-based mana regen is paused for 5 seconds after casting a spell iirc.

Oh, sorry. I thought it was a custom rule when dueling or something. :p

> They have much greater health pools,

This would be your best bet.

quraji

zap
Reaction score
Hey guess, what? You can heal! You also have Ghost Wolf, and earthbind, and a bunch of other crap I wish I had when I was leveling my warrior (shudder).

But pop out your healing totem if you want more regen than him.
;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.