Warrior/Tank/Barbarian Spell ideas

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Note: These skills are applicable to any of the three heroes.

Elbow Strike
- Strikes an enemy unit in close quarters using his elbow, dealing severe damage and knocking the enemy back. The force of the strike is so powerful, that enemy units adjacent to the target also get knocked back as well and take damage.

Circular Motion
- "Any martial artist can stop any attack through circular motion". The Hero uses this principle and starts making a circular energy from his movement which goes around in a circle. This technique can stop any projectile/magical bolt or simply block an enemy attack.

Meditation
- The Hero stops, and meditates. In this state, the Hero rapidly regenerates his HP and mana, but leaving him vulnerable to any threat.

Piercethrough
- The Hero uses his fist/sword and thrusts his sword/arm in front, unleashing a wave of energy in a line and both damaging and stunning enemy units.

Quickfire
- The Hero simultaneously attacks multiple enemies at once.

Find Scrap
- The Hero searches for any valuable items/potions in a random corpse, and he might get one item.

Sneak Attack
- Gives a chance for the Hero to evade an enemy attack and sneak behind the attacker. Once behind the attacker, the Hero makes his move and threatens the attacker from behind.

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Barricade
Causes the next ability cast on you to be negated, regardless of melee or magic.

Shield Barrier
Temporarily reinforces your shield, causing damage to your attacking target. Damage is increased by your total Strength.

Deflection
Whenever you dodge an attack, there is a chance that your next attack swings faster than usual and prevents the next attack you recieve.

Evasion
Whenever you take damage from an attack or spell, there is a chance that your dodge chance is raised greatly.

Shield Charge
Chanrges the enemy with your shield, causing damage and knocking them back a certain radius. In addition, damage you tank while charging is reduced significantly.

Call of Honor
Temporarily increases your base health by a certain percent and reduces the damage you take from all incoming attacks and spells for a short duration.

Focused Strike
A focused strike that causing damage while ignoring miss and dodge. Base damage is increased by your total Strength.

Mutilating Strike
A focused strike that causes damage and ignores all armor of the target. Base damage is increased by your total Strength.

Savage Strike
A savage strike that causes damage and reduces the armor of the target. Base damage is increased by your total Strength. Stacks up to 3 times.

Vengeful Blow
A vengeful blow that causes damage and automatically deals three times the damage if you've taken a critical hit within the last 5 seconds. Base damage is increased by your total Strength.

jinzono

Reaction score
Blood Rage

Blood Rage= a passive skill that gives the hero 5 more dmg each time it kills another hero.:thup:

Vylatin

Reaction score
Ancient Warrior

Shield of Nature
Activates a shield which will cause all units that attacks the Ancient Warrior to be entangled. Shield lasts 5/10/15 seconds.

Essence Absorb
The Ancient Warrior let loose deadly spores to nearby enemy units. If a unit with this buff cast a spell, will the Ancient Warrior regenerate 50/100/150 hp.

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
Permanent Wounds
Passive
Each hit has a chance to never be able to recover. Damaging the enemys total hit points untill dead and revived.

Disarm
Passive
Each attack by the warrior has a chance to reduce the enemys damage by 100% for hes next attack.

Babarian Style
Passive
The babarian uses all forms of attack: Hitting, kicking and bitting. Makes it nearly impossible for the enemy to parry hes attack. Makes the babarian ignore X of the enemys armor.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Preparation
Prevents the next killing blow made on you and heals you for a percent of your health when it occurs.

Sanctuary
Whenever you are damaged by an attack or spell, you have a chance of reducing the damage you take from the next attack or spell inflicted on you.

Heroic Pressence
You emit a Heroic Pressence, preventing you from missing your attacks and increasing the damage done by your castable attacks. Only 1 pressence can be active at any one time.

Deadly Pressence
You emit a Deadly Pressence, increasing the critical strike chance of your regular attacks and spells. In addition, all critical damage is increased. Only 1 pressence can be active at any one time.

Vigilant Pressence
You emit an Vigilant Pressence, increasing your armor and prevents you from being critically hit. In addition, your attacks force the target to attack you. Only 1 pressence can be active at any one time.

Valorous Pressence
You emit an Valorous Pressence, increasing your total stats by a percent and amount healed by healing spells. In addition, your attacks and castable attacks have a chance to increase your movement and attack speed. Only 1 pressence can be active at any one time.

Tranquil Pressence
You emit a Tranquil Pressence, increasing your total health and mana regeneration and refunds a percent of the mana used to cast spells. In addition, your regeneration is intensified when your health or mana pool values are low. Only 1 pressence can be active at any one time.

squorpion

Reaction score
Ability for the tank. (i have no idea how you would get this to work)
lets say your going agienst a boss with a party. howabout a spell that removes all your allys armor with in a range and adds it to your own. so like this.

tank is fighting boss with a base armor of 100 then there are 2 fighters next to him with 50 armor each and a mage in the back with 10 armor.remove the armor of all of them and add it to his but only within like 500 range

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
squorpion said:
lets say your going agienst a boss with a party. howabout a spell that removes all your allys armor with in a range and adds it to your own. so like this.

tank is fighting boss with a base armor of 100 then there are 2 fighters next to him with 50 armor each and a mage in the back with 10 armor.remove the armor of all of them and add it to his but only within like 500 range

Guess you could call it...

Combined Fortitude
You drain all defensive power from nearby allies in a short range, reducing their armor value to zero and granting you armor equal to the amount reduced.

Kind of seems complex in the way I interpreted, but I get what you mean - overall.

sidove

Reaction score

Isn't that like suicide for the other player?
Like i'm the tank and i cast the spell now my allys got zero armor.
And like 1 hit form the boss and their dead...

Nappe

Reaction score
You didnt exactly tell what that map is like. I mean, is it some sort of RPG, AoS, arena or something?

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Not having read any other posts in the thread, I'm gonna give this a go.

Battle Scars
Every time the (Hero title thingamabob) is hit, s/he(it) has a W percent chance to scar the (Hero title) granting X bonus armor and Y extra health for Z seconds.

Bloodthirst
With every bloody strike, the (Hero title) gains more battle fervor. This fervor increases damage by X and attack speed by Y as long as the (Hero title) hits the same target repeatedly.

Bludgeon
Bashes the target in the head, causing X damage. Also causes the victim to miss Y% of attacks for Z seconds.

Valhalla
The (Hero type) unleashes an unnaturally loud battle cry, stunning all enemies in the vicinity for X (preferably a low number) seconds, prevents enemes from casting spells for Y seconds, and provides an attack and movement speed bonus to all nearby allies for Z seconds.

SwedishChef

Reaction score
i dont know if anybody said it yet but make a passive spell and a % chance that you will get a bonus armor when attacked.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
so many ideas have been posted for just 1 hero...
do you really need more Sidove? :nuts: or do you don't like any of these?

sidove

Reaction score
so many ideas have been posted for just 1 hero...
do you really need more Sidove? :nuts: or do you don't like any of these?

I like them but i want more of them so i can combine most of thenm into when spell so it can be the ultimate spell of d00m for my next hero =):p (and dark knight same shit as an barbarian only it's dark and uses dark magic)

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
you take ideas for the dark knight?
here are some xd

Inner death (passive)
Every time dark knight kills a unit it will take part of it's soul gaining 1%/1.5%/2%/3% of unit's max hp in damage. Stacks for 8/10/12/15 times. Every 10/12/15/20 seconds a part of stolen soul will vanish (dark knight will lose damage bonus).
Dread strike (this will gonna be a long description...)
Sends Dark knight's spirit upon his enemy. The spirit flies with extreme speed and will deal 200%/250%/300%/350% of knight's damage on struck. Dark knight is paused during this (uncontrollable). After the spirit hits the unit it will return to the Dark knight. In addition, the target will be slowed by 40% and silenced for 4 seconds.
The spirit looks like Dark knight but with transparency, it's invulnerable, has 0 collision, flying movement and no hp/mana regeneration. The spirit is controllable and can be returned to the knight at any time.
Dark knight can take damage while he's paused but it will get the same amount of hp like the spirit's current hp when the spirit returns to him (same for mana).

squorpion

Reaction score
Isn't that like suicide for the other player?
Like i'm the tank and i cast the spell now my allys got zero armor.
And like 1 hit form the boss and their dead...

how about this. add a taunt effect to the tank when that move is used. (and he is the tank for a reason XD)

Master-Hauan

Reaction score
Charge:
Sorta like an area of effect spell, choose the area, then your hero charges forward and hits everything in the targeted area, and buffs could be added like stunned or dazed. just something off the top of my head

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.