Warrock - The Battlefield 2 Alternative (FREE)

Rad

Reaction score
Okay I discovered this game by visiting This Site (Which I discovered from This Page)

When the era of the Cold War came to an end in the late 1980s, big-time arms suppliers, who had smuggled to and forth from the world's major arms import/export countries, suffered heavy losses in profits since the 50s. The arms suppliers then used their organization to induce trouble amongst countrymen in various conflict regions around the world in order to create demand for weapons. In the meantime, the arms trading organization changed their focus to major oil-producing countries in Southwest Asia as a global energy crisis struck unexpectedly in the 1990s. Continued here

Features:
[highlight]Detailed ranking system[/highlight]​
17 different ranks, from Private Second class to General. Each with its own custom image of awards:
Private First Class:
gameinfoRankImg01.gif

Corporal:
gameinfoRankImg03.gif

Seargent:
gameinfoRankImg04.gif

Major:
gameinfoRankImg11.gif

General:
gameinfoRankImg17.gif

[highlight]Five classes[/highlight]​
Military Engineer:
Primary Weapon: MP5 (SMG)
Secondary Weapon: Colt (Pistol)
Extra: Carries a spanner to repair vehicles

Medic:
Primary Weapon: MP5 (SMG)
Secondary Weapon: Colt (Pistol)
Extra: Carries a Medic Kit to heal wounded soldiers (Even enemies!...?)

Scout:
Primary Weapon: M24 (Sniper Rifle)
Secondary Weapon: Colt (Pistol), K400 (Grenade)
Extra: Can call in aeriel bombings

Combatant:
Primary Weapon: M24 (Machinegun) [Same name as sniper?]
Secondary Weapon: Colt (Pistol), K400 (Grenade)
Extra: Able to carry M249 Minimi Machinegun later in the game

Heavy Weapons Unit:
Primary Weapon: M24 (Rocket Launcher) [Okay the site says these are all M24 for some reason lol]
Secondary Weapon: Colt (Pistol), K400 (Land Mine)
Extra: Excells against anti-tank and humvee with use of land mines

[highlight]Awesome vehicles[/highlight]​
Humvee w/ TOW Missiles
Employs quick speed tactics to get in and out of enemy territory to inflict great damage using powerful TOW missiles...
<More>

VehicleHumv_Tow.jpg

Humvee w/ M2 Machinegun
Fastest amongst the land combat vehicles. Uses fast motive power and is employed for infantry warfare or penetration of enemy backlines...
<More>

VehicleHumvee_M2.jpg

K1A1 Battle Tank
Boasts the most powerful firepower amongst land combat vehicles. Can execute favorable combat when an engineer is on board ...
<More>

VehicleK1A1.jpg

K200 Armored Car
With exceptional durability manufactured in Korea, it is highly effective in all kinds of combat, including anti-infantry and anti-tank combat...
<More>

VehicleK200.jpg

CR125 Dirtbike
The most nimble vehicle among the land combat vehicles. Though it can be easily exposed to the enemy...
<More>

VehicleCR125.jpg

[highlight]FREE[/highlight]​
First you must Register by accepting terms and aggreements and filling out your information (Very easy to do).

Next you must Download the game (188.7 megabytes, Additional 8.5mb patch when installed).
[highlight]NOTE: You may need to be logged in to access this page![/highlight]

Now simply set up the game, and get started!

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
downloading now, hopefully this game has good english :D

Rad

Reaction score
Feels like its beta to me, when your talking you guy jumps and reloads with the hotkeys... and I hope not for you guys but everythings either to dark or to light to see. You cant access options ingame, and I think its another korean-to-english type of game (damnit!)

Rad

Reaction score
Thats something you ask the creators/admins, check the FAQS, submit a bug report etc! Didnt you have an error like this for another game to?... Might be a bug in your comp, maybe a virus scan could help or something (But I'm not a big tech-support guy, maybe if I owned a few computers all I know is how NOT to pound on your comp when its slow :p)

Rad

Reaction score
Well yeah if that were me you forgot a few parts... Fan caught its own wire, wires started sparking off, fan glitched out and spun really fast, fan broke shards fly all over in comp, comp catches on fire from sparking wires, harddrive melts monitor explodes glass shoots me in the face and i die

With my luck of computers, anway :p

Reaction score
ok i found this

Code:
  I can't download. "version.ini error" apears.  
   "version.ini" error occurs when it takes long time for download. retry when your network condition is better after removing already downloaded files.

But i already downloaded it. This shows whene i try the game launcher and a little black box in the middle of the screen has a loading bar type of thing and right before it start ontop of the loading bar it says "version.ini error". i dont know whats wrong. :(

J

Jesta

i get same message
"version.ini error" appears when i try to start the game.
after instal etc...
any ideas?

nomadian

Reaction score
I been playing this, I think its really quite good. The only problem with it is how it handles lag. You can be killed at exactly the same time(don't think this happens in bf2), someone can take a load of bullets because they're lagging(much like gunzonline but not so extreme) and someone can kill you but be aiming somewhere completely different according to the server. The reason is because on their screen you're there, on your screen you've moved. So its a bit flawed but they are working on improving it, and it is still a good game.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
This is mad old thread...anyways could you be more in depth about issue? I got an error isnt really that...descriptive.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.