Watchmen

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
IDK, not a fan of Watchmen, but looks interesting. I'm not gonna' see it in theaters (unless invited :)) but I'll watch it when it comes out on DVD or something. The guy with the weird black and white face is cool...

~Hai-Bye-Vine!

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Pretty much what Cheesy said. As to vine's comment; "If thou doth not like Watchmen, thou hath not read Watchmen."

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
I havent read the graphic novel (i want to), but i am really looking forward to this movie. I have been waiting for it for a very very very long time. My mate saw it last night, and said it was very good. Damn uni work keeping me from seeing it.

Does anyone know a good place (or just where) to buy the graphic novel?

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Ooops. I knew there was some place I had to be tonight.

I was going to see it with friends, but as the film is about half way through right now, I think I may have missed it :rolleyes:

But I'm not paticularly bothered. I haven't read the graphic novel and I know next to nothing about it.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Hmmm... change of plans. I might see it today or tomorrow with my friends.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
ive never even heard of watchmen till i saw commercials for it in theaters, but the movie looks really good

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
IDK, not a fan of Watchmen, but looks interesting. I'm not gonna' see it in theaters (unless invited :)) but I'll watch it when it comes out on DVD or something. The guy with the weird black and white face is cool...

~Hai-Bye-Vine!

Rorschach.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
People said its really violent and gory. :eek: Not that I mind, but people said that it was beyond the usual 300 violence, like showing a little girl getting ripped apart by a dog and her arms eaten alive and stuff... :D

I hope I can see it today. :O

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DM Cross

Reaction score
People said its really violent and gory. :eek: Not that I mind, but people said that it was beyond the usual 300 violence, like showing a little girl getting ripped apart by a dog and her arms eaten alive and stuff... :D

I hope I can see it today. :O

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

If you guys read the comic, you see it is. Comics like this aren't the PG-13 bullshit like Batman and Marvel, though I do love both of those, too.

Watchmen, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen... Old-time comics were hardcore, mofos :)

Word :shades: :cool:

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Ending
If you watched Code Geass, Dr. M ends up like LeLoushe(?) but he was set up by another guy.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Hmm, the movie isn't like the comic book, then.

It's supposed to be the dude who's "The Smartest man in the world", forget his name, trying to cleanse the world of evil or something.

If you read the comic, you'll understand this part;

I always wondered what happens to Rorschach.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was a comic? :eek:
No wonder why the people were so weird. :cool:

I don't really mind violence and gore in movies, but people said it was too much. Like there was no point even showing that much violence.

Has anyone seen the movie?

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It was great and highly gory. People's arms getting sawn off, their faces getting deep fried, etc. It's really good and almost 3 hours long. Your butt will hurt by the time it's over...

DM Cross

Reaction score
What the crap?! Who's face got deep fried?! I don't remember that part :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.