WC Fan Art

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Blizzard.com has a page dedicated to Blizzard Fan Art, so why not here, right? :p I'll start it off with a quick little sketch of a Blood Mage, that I was actually thinking of SUBMITTING to Blizzard:

KaelThas.jpg

DM Cross

Reaction score
I'm alright...I've been getting better, and tomorrow, the Printmaking teacher, Mike Mcalick is going to help me with that left hand, because it blows. It's a bit better then the original, though.

And he's not exactly proportional :p

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
My thoughts:

The proportions are a bit off, but it's pretty good. Needs some serious shading.

The right hand look pretty good, I like how his fingers envolope the fireball, but the fingers need to be a bit spread, just a tad.

The head needs the most work, and I don't mean to be harsh, but look pretty bad. It needs some curves, because right now it looks anime style.

The hair needs to have strands and more straight, since I see lumps. The eyelashes are waaaay to long, even for a Blood Mage. Cut those down a bit.

Nose looks ok, but still a bit anime-ish, and the teeth need some more teeth in their. Looks like he has braces.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't even started shading. I'm still debating if I want to color it or not.

*Shrug* If it's anime-ish, it's anime-ish :p I'm still new to drawing PEOPLE...

The first copy was in pencil. I had a LOT of strands, and it was way different. When I re-did it, and then went over in pen, all I had was blue, so I didn't do strands...It might look weird if he has blue hair :p And yeah, eyebrows were weird, I mentioned that to Malice- when I scanned it in.

Um, again, teeth, done by me, don't turn out well :p I basically took a shortcut, so hey, like I said: I don't care if it's anime styled :)

Thanks for the feedback, though...I agreed on a lot of those.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
is there something wrong with my firefox or is the picture not there anymore?

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't actually.....

...I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing...

:)

DM Cross

Reaction score
STALKER!

Anyway, the picture's still there, so maybe there's something wrong with your Firefox :p Try refreshing it, next time, maybe?

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, but yea proportion is an issue. I would also like to mention it's not possible to keep your fingers in that position to clutch the fireball unless you're VERY skilled and VERY weird. Other than that, his left hand looks cool. As for his right hand, definitely work at it. His arm isn't shaped right. It looks like the hand should be facing you or curved sort of to the right and on itself, but it's not.

P

PwnThePanda

Wait which left are you saying. The left while looking at it or the REAL left of if you where him.

DM Cross

Reaction score
The viewer's left is the one I had trouble with.

Left ---------- Right

Get it? :p

The one up by his head that's engulfed in flame, not the lower one holding the fireball.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.