WC3 Mini-Tournament

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
While going through the forums I noticed the SC2 Mini-Tournament announcement. So I went to Miz to see if he would support me in having one for WC3. So if we can get an interest of atleast 16 people we can have a tournament.

Please inform me here if you would like to take part

Details:
1. With school starting again for a large number of us matches will be held at later times on weekdays while on weekends they run all day.
2. All matches will be on TFT (The Frozen Throne).
3. Will include all the servers in one tournament IF we can get 1 or more people to offer us service with a bot for cross server hosting.
4. Matches will be held at times good for both players and, if needed, bot owner.
5. All rules will be the same as the StarCraft 2 tournament, which can be found here.
6. Lastly, this tournament will only be held if enough people wish to be involved.

More details will come as time goes by.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
While going through the forums I noticed the SC2 Mini-Tournament announcement. So I went to Miz to see if he would support me in having one for WC3. So if we can get an interest of atleast 16 people we can have a tournament.

Please inform me here if you would like to take part.

Honestly it would be 100x easier because there is cross regional play. So one tournament for everybody. So if enough people do seem interested (we don't need all 16 now). I will support it.

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
You can play me first round then. Im not that great myself, but I am gonna try my best to win. But yes it will be TFT because almost everybody has it. So logically TFT is the best choice.

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
No clue, but im sure if two people agree then they could face one another in the beginning. I have never taken part in a tournament hosted by a website so I don't know how it would work.

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
First, at no point did I say thiswould be a 1v1.
Second, like Miz said on the SC2 topic, this is to help take thehelper.net away from just mapping and have a mix of mapping and gaming, or something like that don't remember his exact words.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.