WC3 Monopoly

Mr Zero

Junior Regular (Got the T-shirt)
Reaction score
Don't really know... I'm supose to make the AI but can't work until the map is done...

Surferkid993

God surferkid993 = new God(awesome.me);
Reaction score
Well I would love to be finished as the next person, but as school is coming to an end projects are popping up and I am racing to finish a online course in time.

So I haven't done much.
I will definitely post when I get back on task.

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
Wow, this looks like a really good map. I really love Monopoly. But what sucks about it is that it takes HELLA long and I like to 'modify' the rules a little bit to make it much shorter. Might I suggest disabling anyone buying a property of that color if someone posesses it. Don't understand? Here's an example:

Player 1 owns Marven Gardens (Yellow). If you had a mode of my idea, no other person except player 1 can buy the yellow properties. This reduces the gametime a whole lot to about 1-2 hours depending on the luck and the number of players.

So I don't know if this idea has been taken or not but it was worth a shot.

Keep at this map and I hope it becomes one of the biggest maps on Bnet.

~Spiky

Surferkid993

Reaction score
bump.jpg

Wow, never though of that idea, but its a good one.
Um, I added an update on the site. Sorry it's been so long. I WILL finish this before SC2 comes out.

Email me ideas, WC3Monopoly@gmail.(don't put this part in)com.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Ressurect Thread
I Think It Is Canceled
Theres Too Much Triggering Needed

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
Aw but it was such a nice game which everyone was waiting for 10 months ago... :(

Magentix

if (OP.statement == false) postCount++;
Reaction score
- Mail
- Ask for unprotected copy
- Finish it yourself.

Voila

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Arg... Canceled is such a harsh word. I would say it has been postponed. It has been a while since I even looked at the map, in fact I have recently turned my back on Warcraft 3, I know I'm a horrible person. My life has had a lot of stuff going on and progress will start again soon, I'd say within three weeks.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
I'd say somebody must take advantage and create a game with the same genre and get the oppurtunity. Just kidding, anyway I think the game would so be complicated, what are you gonna use for the dice?

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Yes the rolling has been taken care of, actually most of it has been taken care of. I have no school and I'm only working alittle this week so, this game will have some progress this week.

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
Yey:D
Do you need any help? Cuz I would love to be one of the people that gets the extra 91 models <3

Surferkid993

Reaction score
So I have opened the map and did alittle work with triggers, but not much I am very lost in my own code, because it has been so long. I think I remember where I was and what need to be done so :D I am making progress.

warden13

Reaction score
Maybe you should change "Killed in battle. Go to jail." to "Captured in Battle. Go to Jail."
And your website is removed.

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Yeah that would be a good idea, but I changed jail into a graveyard so dying is the best way to get into a graveyard.

Thank you for reminding me that the site was removed, I have to make it a different way now that freewebs.com and changed a little. I will do that this week. :D

Updates on the game:
I spent much time scouring my hardrives, seven of them ;), to find the most recent version of the game and I have it now. After that I have cleaned up the beginning, choosing characters, and options. I have added the in game menu for changing preferences during the game, and I have reworked some of my triggers for my own benefit.
This weekend I will tackle the multiboard, used to display the properties of a land: cost, mortgage, rent, housing cost.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.