WC3 Monopoly

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
I've been waiting for this project to be finished. I once attempted to do a project like this but failed XD

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll beta test if you like :)

I'm very curious as to how this is coming on.

Also, if you need help, just ask.
I was once making a Snakes and Ladders map, and i made quite a good dice system for that :p

Surferkid993

God surferkid993 = new God(awesome.me);
Reaction score
Okay, am guessing that I will need more Beta testers because its been awhile since the others signed up and they might not be able to now.

A Dice rolling system thats fantastic, you think you could send me the game so I could check it out. [email protected]
Did you prompt the user, or did it just roll? How did it roll, was it graphic? Cuz right now I have it just show you like 2 set of 5 random numbers like
2 5 - then the screen clears
6 4
5 6
2 1
4 5 = 9
and then you move 9 spaces. This way it looks like the dice are shuffling through random numbers.

S

saberxpert

I was StaberXpert and i'm back on the warcraft community. Still willing to test out once a beta is ready, also someone made a "Monopoly Extreme" map on warcraft. Don't know if you heard of it but it's very basic and has some buggs in it. Its probably on Epicwar...
And POOF! heres the magic link:
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/66014/
Please do reply Surferkid993, i'm pretty sure we all want to get at least a beta version to test. You don't have to do 9999 custom pieces...we can work on that later...
Hopefully this message will be answered this year...

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Hey my friend. Hopefully this will be answered in a year. I'm offended, well not really I've got it coming don't I. I really would love to see the game finished as well. Even if it was a basic beta version. I'll keep working on it and posting messages and actually having people talk to me about it helps me work on it so I thank you for that. My time is just not as free as it used to be, I have started college and honestly have more important things to worry about. I'll dedicate some free time towards it and I promise to work on it.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mm.. Funny how I didn't see this thread. I just started working on a Monopoly map :p
it's about 1% complete. And I doubt I'd finish it. But if I do, you've got competition ;)

S

saberxpert

heh well I checked the last post and saw like march so I was like ...ok...
Anyways yeah I was busy with school and stuff for the last few months, also had my comp crash out on me...but now its all fixed, done and ready to ROLL!
Also, would it be possible for you, Surferkid993 to send me the map so that I can take a look at it? Or are you doing this Han Solo style?

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Mm.. Funny how I didn't see this thread. I just started working on a Monopoly map :p
it's about 1% complete. And I doubt I'd finish it. But if I do, you've got competition ;)

lol, didn't see this thread, yet you posted on it in Feb. LIES, dirty dirty lies. :)

Yeah I will gladly send you the map, if you give me you email address I'll email it to you when I can. I don't have the map on me right now because I am at school, but I might go home next weekend and I can get it then.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol, didn't see this thread, yet you posted on it in Feb. LIES, dirty dirty lies. :)

Yeah I will gladly send you the map, if you give me you email address I'll email it to you when I can. I don't have the map on me right now because I am at school, but I might go home next weekend and I can get it then.

I noticed I posted here before.
But check the date!

I don't remember posting here. And that was before I started my one ;)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Epic thread revival? D:

It's safe to assume that the project is dead.

Though I might [del]get back to my project[/del] start another monopoly project. This reminded me. ^_^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.