WC3 Saved Game Editor?

D

Darkbringer

I was wondering if anybody knows of any saved game editors out there for WarCraft 3 TFT. My google searches have come up dry thus far. :banghead:

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
what!?

an editor to edit saved games?

what would the point be in that, it could mean getting into protected maps that have been saved.

I dont think this "Saved Game Editor" exists.. :confused:

~Jindo

D

Darkbringer

Jindo said:
what!?

an editor to edit saved games?

what would the point be in that, it could mean getting into protected maps that have been saved.

I dont think this "Saved Game Editor" exists.. :confused:

~Jindo

I was thinking of replaying a few campaigns and I thought tweaking things like the hero inventory would breathe new life into those games, but if such an editor does not exist then it's cool, I'll just use the old fashioned cheats. =p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I think he meant editing the actual campaigns that Blizzard supplies you with, for the storyline. Where Maeiv Shadowsong chases Illidan into the Tomb of Sargeras and so on.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
oh so he wanted to edit the campaign maps?

hmm... have you tried finsing them in war3x.mpq using QinMPQ? or cant you get those maps in war3.mpq...

If you wanted to watch replays you can just do that in single player on the view replays menu.

~Jindo

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
What he actually is looking is, when you use "save game", there's a file written somewhere... to edit that "saved" file.
Cheating basically... ;)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Erm, why bother? :D Ya can cheat in the campaign anyway.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Why would you need them? After all, you can become God by typing in "whosyourdaddy" or whatever? :D Who gives a damn about items then, when every whack of your sword is killing something/one?

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
well, i dont really like whos your daddy it makes me feel too imortal. but good items...say that seems fair and you could think 'ha i got the item and th cpu cant do nething bout that' and it just would be fun to edit the campaigns

D

Darkbringer

Godmode is way too powerful, though it can be slightly amusing watching a peasant single-handedly raze an enemy base. :p

I like the thought of adding certain items as well as throwing different heroes into the mix. Sure, custom maps can be made from existing ones using the world editor, but I thought going in an hacking a save game file would be a little easier.

I guess I was spoiled with all the Diablo II savegame editors out there back in the day... :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.