• I will play both, but more startcraft

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • I will play both, but more warcraft

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
(maybe in 6 years...blizzard is kind lazy)

Well, they've said they will work on Warcraft 4, at least they're sure they will. But they said, specifically, that they will not work on it at least until all 3 parts of Starcraft 2 are out.

punwisp

Reaction score
The fact is, wc3 won't die, but its community won't grow, it will slowly diminish. When Sc2 hits the streets, Wc3 will get to a pretty low point.

Theres really no point trying to make a name for yourself on wc3, it doesnt have a growing community, let alone big when Sc2 comes out. ITs better to do so on Sc2, where Wc3 will seem like wc2's battle.net.

And, they didn't say until all 3 parts of Sc2 are out. The first one is the primary game, the other 2 mainly just add the other campaigns, and some new goodies, it won't take up all there time like primary game of Sc2.

More than enough time to start wc4, which they likely will, if so we won't here about it for roughly 2 years.

I'm thinking of leaving blizzard, war3 is outdated and nobody plays it anymore so you get a distinct empty feeling when you how few people are are b.net, and sc2 sounds bad, the fact that not anything is possible with a sci-fi universe doesn't help.

No offense, but you must be truly isolated and narrow minded if you think this way, a lot of people still play.. Saying stuff like this just makes yourself look dumb. And shows you have no idea what your talking about.

And Starcraft is outdated, and its been played and still has been popular for 10 years

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Actually sc2 isn't that great as it was thought to be. With the Real ID and the bad quality of battle.net AND the editor pitfalls, the game isn't so much better than wc3 in terms of modding with the given limitations.

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Blizzard is getting taken over by activision so bad.:(

now I'm not sure if I want them to make a wc4. Just think of what they could do to it, now that you know what they did to sc2.

Sometimes I feel that this should happen to Activision Blizzard:
Hold! What you are doing to us is wrong! Why do you do this thing?

meh, maybe it's just me.

No offense, but you must be truly isolated and narrow minded if you think this way, a lot of people still play.. Saying stuff like this just makes yourself look dumb. And shows you have no idea what your talking about.

And Starcraft is outdated, and its been played and still has been popular for 10 years
huh, you really love saying that I have no idea what i'm talking about. is it just to me or do you do that to everyone?

I've you went on battle.net a few years ago there were so many maps that even with 90% of them being dota you could still find lots of other good maps. Now if you want a not dota map you have to go to a bot. bots suck.

and starcraft was a huge hit. warcraft 3 was not. In fact I've heard several people call it an "obscure title".

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Canada Privacy Policy or whatever its called is looking into sc2 and Wow's Real Id and if its going to be to exposing of people's privacy, it may get banned.

Warplord

Cool Member
Reaction score
I will only play Warcraft!!!

SC2 is nothing! Don't play it ppl xD Stay on Wc3 .... it's way ... more warcraftish :)

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I went on b.net today and it was really sad. It took around an average of 10 minutes to start a game and I couldn't find a single game that was not hosted by a host bot. ladder isn't that slow though. My lvl 1 was pitted against a lvl 20 though so I'm not so sure about that.
Now I'm sad. :(

strange that thehelper.net community is so devoted to warcraft.

Canada Privacy Policy or whatever its called is looking into sc2 and Wow's Real Id and if its going to be to exposing of people's privacy, it may get banned.
I though real ID is where one consents to give one's name to one's friends? If you consent to it it won't be banned.
I hope wow doesn't get banned.
it'll be like the g20 riots all over again. but this time I'll be there. :(

mapguy

Reaction score
Blizzard could create a new Warcraft 3 world editor free of bugs/leaks/desyncs and release for everyone to download it.

I really don't know If I'll play SC2 forever, I will still at WC3, but If SC2 is better, I'll create the new "Dota" for Starcraft 2 before some stupid frog create any want-be-popular-map.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
xD Stay on Wc3 .... it's way ... more warcraftish

o_O LOL.

Blizzard could create a new Warcraft 3 world editor free of bugs/leaks/desyncs and release for everyone to download it.

I highly doubt that Blizzard would do anything of the sort.

I'll create the new "Dota" for Starcraft 2 before some stupid frog create any want-be-popular-map.

Good luck. DotA's already started on SC2.

mapguy

Reaction score
Good luck. DotA's already started on SC2.
I said: "Dota" not Dota.
I wont create a copy, I just want to start with a damn simple AOS with pre-made spells, and then, I update heroes to have more complex ones.

Cause some people are so dump they don't care if the spells is custom or pre-made. I also know some idiots that thinks they are plaing Dota instead of warcraft.

-Hey, do you play warcraft?
-No, I play Dota.
-Dota is a map inside warcraft.
-Don't talk shit, you moron!

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
ppl will never stop playing w3, duznt matter how good starcraft gets :/

*looking at toll*

30.95% are currently saying they will stay with w3 and not play SC.. and only 11.90% are going to only play SC... so yeah it surely will never die :)

---

and

DotA's already started on SC2.

? lol it wont be the same.. everything is gna have that SC look, and no offence but that'l be terrible.

---

and starcraft was a huge hit. warcraft 3 was not. In fact I've heard several people call it an "obscure title".

obscure? what about STAR craft?? wow now thats obscure!

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know. I had my hopes up, but... after reading a lot of blizzard info I am not sure if I am gonna play it that much or not. I will buy the game, but a few months ago I thought that this is gonna be the soul purpose for my PC- you know, play melee, map, contribute to the SCII world and so on, but now... I am not really sure.

Either way, I will play SCII more then I play wc3, simply because I know everything about wc3 melee, I have played it for a long time and it is time to move on.

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
War3 is a massive Hack fest.

Now that Star2 is out, hacking will be out of control (even more then it already is)

War3 is so hacked that it really isnt worth my time anymore.

War3 will wither away, its just a matter of time.

mapguy

Reaction score
War3 is a massive Hack fest.

Now that Star2 is out, hacking will be out of control (even more then it already is)

War3 is so hacked that it really isnt worth my time anymore.

War3 will wither away, its just a matter of time.

I never saw hacks in games like:
Age OF Myths.
Element TD.

I only see hacks on Dota. DOTA IS A HACK FEST, not warcraft.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.