Wc3 World Editor Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

negahelix

Reaction score
I'm new to world editor triggers, but I have used it for long enough to make basic melee maps with some custom units.

I'm wondering how to have neutral hostile creeps follow a patrol route. I can't seem to fully wrap my head around the trigger editor, even after reading countless how-to guides and whatnot. My first mistake was trying to teach myself how to make a TD without knowing how to fully use the trigger editor and after that I've just been reluctant to make anything but basic maps. I want to start over by learning how to spice up the boring maps and start small. It seems as though making some units follow a patrol route would be easy but I don't know where to begin. Any help is appreciated.

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
For routes, it's kinda easy. You create a region at the first location you want (RegionA) and another at the 2nd location (RegionB). Then order all units in RegionA to move to RegionB.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
These threads should be posted in the World Editor Help Zone, an entire forum dedicated to questions such as these. It's also got a Tutorial Section, which you'll probably find very helpful.

Andrewgosu once wrote a fantastic Tower Defense Tutorial, which is extremely helpful for early GUIers. It describes moving along a path and such, so it's probably worth a read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.